Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN]KALA, crypto with inherent value and own blokchain and ecosystem [Bounty  (Read 18418 times)
daianapotter (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Just a remain: I am a independent distributor not official, but I love the vision of the company and want to share it ^^

The Kala listing will be in december (more or less). Listing in exchange in middle 2019 or so.

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poolcryptopros

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

https://i.ibb.co/HKw1HQC/comisiones.jpg

We're Halfway Through the

12 Days of Commissions!

Have you claimed yours? From now through Dec. 18, maximize on EXTRA commissions from your TBS for every 4 TH Kala Mining product you sell!

Earn a $400 direct enroller commission

PLUS a $400 team commission paid up 10 levels

This means that the more you sell to your downline, the more your whole team can win! Don’t miss your chance to claim these extra commissions, before they’re gone for good.

Push to sell 4 TH Mining Contracts and Kala Rigs by 11:59 p.m. MDT on Dec. 18th and give yourself and your team the holiday bonus they deserve.

The commissions are yours for the taking. Get started now!

Please explain how this isn't a ponzi scheme? When will Kala be listed on an actual exchange?
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

12 Days of Commissions!

Have you claimed yours? From now through Dec. 18, maximize on EXTRA commissions from your TBS for every 4 TH Kala Mining product you sell!

This means that the more you sell to your downline, the more your whole team can win! Don’t miss your chance to claim these extra commissions, before they’re gone for good.

Push to sell 4 TH Mining Contracts and Kala Rigs by 11:59 p.m. MDT on Dec. 18th and give yourself and your team the holiday bonus they deserve.

Please explain how this isn't a ponzi scheme? When will Kala be listed on an actual exchange?

oh hi again ^^ you love this post as always Cheesy you had a pdf with 18 pages to understand all the ecosystem.

But, you get paid for do activities (companies PAY YOU to do that) and you can mine kala doing the tradicional mining. It is so difficult to understand.

Kala will be in an external exchange middle of 2019 or before if the hash power it is complete. Because once the hash power is complete, the company will not sell more contracts or kala minings rigs. So the only way to get kala will be doing activitics... and tell me how it is a ponzi if external companies are paying you.

But you hate the proyect since the very begning, dont worry. Soon than later you will have wish to had a more open mind  Kiss

Would you like to invest in cryptocurrencies or other sites ... but you don't have money? Would you like to be able to do it? You can start for free! With potential from 0.30 to 1 dollar. And you can get many =) I guided you all the way =)
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

What can I said? I love nui ^^ this will be very huge  Cool Cool

Join Nui for FREE Now Through January!

We’re heading into the New Year with style… offering FREE Nui Memberships for a limited time! From now until January 31, 2019, any new member can join for free, while still reaping the benefits of a paid membership.

Perks for Free Members

To qualify for commissions, simply purchase any Kala Mining Product (starting as low as $50), and pay your monthly maintenance fees.*

In addition, free members receive:
The ability to build teams of free customers and paid members
The chance to earn as much Kala as possible before the launch of Kala Listings, and prepare for Kala integration into Nui
*Kala Rig purchases will activate your account for one full year from the date of purchase.

Prepare for the Kala Economy

At this close of this promo, Kala will be integrated into Nui Enrollment, making Kala the ONLY way to pay for Nui Memberships. As a leader with a growing Kala supply, this puts you in a very unique position, allowing you to sell your Kala to potential prospects to pay for their membership fees. In doing so, you not only boost your personal growth but contribute to the strength of the Kala Economy, making your Kala even more valuable than ever before!

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

reasons to mine kala Cheesy

https://youtu.be/g6GUWPg8wH0

poolcryptopros

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

https://i.ibb.co/HKw1HQC/comisiones.jpg

12 Days of Commissions!

oh hi again ^^ you love this post as always Cheesy you had a pdf with 18 pages to understand all the ecosystem.

But, you get paid for do activities (companies PAY YOU to do that) and you can mine kala doing the tradicional mining. It is so difficult to understand.

Kala will be in an external exchange middle of 2019 or before if the hash power it is complete. Because once the hash power is complete, the company will not sell more contracts or kala minings rigs. So the only way to get kala will be doing activitics... and tell me how it is a ponzi if external companies are paying you.

But you hate the proyect since the very begning, dont worry. Soon than later you will have wish to had a more open mind  Kiss

I thought this was supposed to hit exchanges this year? Why the delay?
daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

Quote from: poolcryptopros

I thought this was supposed to hit exchanges this year? Why the delay?

tell me when I said that o if it is in the pdf?

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

Kala listing will be in middle of january (they are still testing it) and the external exchange will be in middle 2019 and once the hashpower had been complete.

Maybe you confuse kala listing with external exchange... no surprise since you hate this proyect from the begining and dont read it at all  Wink

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:56:23 PM

The Free Member Promo Just Got Better!
[/size][/color]

Now, you can you join for FREE until January 31. Just sing up, and upgrade in the backoffice and you can start invite another people =)

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:41:06 AM

Remember until 31 of january, you can be a paid member for free!!!

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:26:46 AM

Due to popular demand, the Nui Free Member Promo has been extended! Now anyone can join Nui for FREE through March 1, 2019.

Members who join during this promo will receive all the perks of any paid membership, but without the cost.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:33:17 AM

KALA MINING LISTING COMES THIS 24 OF JANUARY!!!!

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:20:11 PM

Kala listing is avaible Cheesy

You will need a KYC

allfriends88

Activity: 560

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:29:07 PM

can you tell me how to apply? then the how much facility we can get after join at niu? I really want to know about it.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:39:38 PM

can you tell me how to apply? then the how much facility we can get after join at niu? I really want to know about it.

Hi! if you want you can join with my link in my signature or

http://enrollment.nui.social/

and will appear the option of search for and sponsor and you put a number and he or she will be your sponsor.

Once you are they you can make activities in the plataform CORE or buy a mining kala contract (temporaly avaible until all the haspower is sold). And the actitivies will depend of the country that you are.

Other way to get points is download the shopping pluging and when you are in a web that appear in green and you buy you will recieve points for that shopping.

And then you can change the points (soon kalas) in the reach (https://reach.social/home) for now USA. Rest of the world very soon.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:54:36 AM

How Does Free Sound ?

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:45:16 PM

An email that they send yesterday Cheesy so keep save points Cheesy

We wanted to keep you updated on all the latest things happening with Kala. Check out our progress so far this year:

1. A new way to mine Kala through incremental GH mining contracts through one of our partners, Nui Social: 50 GH ($50), 100 GH ($100), 500 GH ($500), and 1000 GH ($1,000). Find out more about Kala GH Mining Contracts.

2. Nui is currently running a free membership promotion through March 1st, where anyone can join for free and mine Kala through GH contracts. Whether or not you participate in anything else Nui has to offer, with their promotion you can start inexpensive, no-fuss Kala mining. Learn how to start mining today through the free membership promotion.

3. Kala Listings, our own private peer-to-peer trading platform, is now live for all Kala Wallet users. Read our blog post, Kala Listings Is Now Live, for more details. If you haven't created a free Kala Wallet, visit wallet.kalacoin.io to get started.*

4. In the next week, Kala integration into the CORE platform will be complete, and users can redeem earned points for Kala. CORE is currently open to Nui members only; you can also access the platform with a free membership.

5. Beginning in March, Kala will be a payment option for Nui membership, offering another use-case for Kala, and increasing demand.
We’re excited to be making progress as we work toward establishing a strong foundation for Kala. Stay tuned as we continue to move forward along our roadmap.

Thank you for being part of the Kala community!

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:49:13 AM

Redeem Your Points for Kala!

Have you earned points through activities in CORE? Good news! CORE has been integrated with Kala and starting today, you can redeem your hard-earned points for Kala!

If you’re ready to get your hands on Kala, all you’ll need are three simple steps:

Log into CORE and click on the 3 dots in the top right corner, then click “Convert to Kala”.
Enter the number of points you’d like to convert.
Enter your Kala Wallet address. If you don’t have a Kala Wallet, create one HERE for free before converting your points.

Once submitted, your redeemed Kala will be deposited into your wallet within minutes. Then it’s yours to use as you choose!
A Few Things to Keep in Mind...

There is a small transaction fee that will be deducted before the Kala is deposited in your wallet.
At this time, you can redeem 2 points for 1 Kala
Our Kala testing has shown a delivery time of just a few minutes. If you have still not received your Kala within one hour after converting your points, please reach out to the Nui Customer Support Portal.

We want to thank all our loyal members for their patience as we continue to make improvements and bring you the best opportunities to earn.

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:20:38 PM

Remember that until 2 march you can join free as a paid member  Wink

daianapotter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:11:23 PM

https://youtu.be/7I6TLXzwbUc a little summary of the avance and a little sumary of what come in the next weeks Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: