Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alia's Lending Service. Lowest interest in bitcointalk history.  (Read 1338 times)
alia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:03 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 12:20:16 AM by alia
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Edit: I may have negative trust but I am still giving out loans. We will use an escrow such as condoras or zazarb. Don't fall for the bullshit posted in my trust page

I am giving out BTC loans.

Maximum loan term is 30 days, and each day, there is an additional .1% of interest.

eg. If you borrow 1 BTC and pay back after 2 days, you will be paying back 1.002 BTC.

Terms:

- No collateral, no loan. It's that simple.
- Accepted forms of collateral are established altcoins or physical items (shipped to Dubai or Singapore)
- If the value of your collateral dips below 105% of the loan value at any point in time, you will have 48 hours to top up your collateral. If you do not, I reserve the right to liquidate your collateral.
- I can deny anyone a loan based on my discretion
- I am 100% okay with using a trusted escrow from this forum for any big transactions, or handling of physical collateral
- If you are late with your payment, then I reserve the right to liquidate your collateral at any time.
- For both transactions, YOU will pay the transaction fee. (If you borrow $1 and the fee is two cents, you only get $0.98 and will have to repay $1 with interest). I do not mind giving a low/custom transaction fee upon request - if one is not specified I will use the blockchain.info default.
- You will get back the token you sent, regardless of forks. For example, if you send me BTC, and BTC splits into BTC and BCH, you will get back only BTC. If there is a doubt about which chain is the main chain, then the decision will be done using my discretion

All loans will be requested and given in public, in this thread. I will not be responding to any PMs or Skype messages regarding this loan service: ONLY post here.

Thank you!

Borrower     Loan Amount     Collateral    Date of Repayment   Status
    Bigraz           0.25 BTC         15.14 LTC      20th March 2018        Repaid!

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:38:23 AM
Merited by alia (1)

Cool. I wish you the best of luck, it's good to see some competition around these parts.
alia (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:54:49 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 02:05:53 AM by alia_armelle

Cool. I wish you the best of luck, it's good to see some competition around these parts.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Something I forgot to add to the thread: I'd appreciate it if only people interested in taking out a loan would post here.

If you ever suspect my bitcointalk account has been hacked, then please request a signed message from the address 1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk. This is not the repayment address; it is simply an address I will always be in control of, and if there's ever a doubt of my authenticity you can request a signed message.

Signature: HB3MHw+fk12Rg0uZ5tjO+7MYQyq7tPyLQHeoCUHGZP1eEIj/69NetQOPi9yQOVNLHa48/JNshr3/voM6s0uHYI0=

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

Something I forgot to add to the thread: I'd appreciate it if only people interested in taking out a loan would post here.

If you ever suspect my bitcointalk account has been hacked, then please request a signed message from the address 1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk. This is not the repayment address; it is simply an address I will always be in control of, and if there's ever a doubt of my authenticity you can request a signed message.

Signature: HB3MHw+fk12Rg0uZ5tjO+7MYQyq7tPyLQHeoCUHGZP1eEIj/69NetQOPi9yQOVNLHa48/JNshr3/voM6s0uHYI0=
Will you sign the address with BTC as well?
How much loan I can get without collateral?
0.1% a day looks good to me than paying 0.15% a day. Smiley
alia (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

I'm afraid I do not give out loans if you don't have collateral, unless you're theymos, satoshi, Lauda, bitkilo, or a few other notable exceptions.

I'm outside right now and I can't sign with my main cold storage, but here's a message from an address that has a little bit:

Address: 1LN8dQCxdLKwCHKrPvUsdHjVPknhfqfSvJ
Signature: IAlMcrQvxdGhac/VLQbcLHYNSLbTrSUakZQxTUCbP+JIQTQiWTrrh93ca+qDi+WKBiDDCheQo/GwJeYwpMOAB9g=

SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

I'm afraid I do not give out loans if you don't have collateral, unless you're theymos, satoshi, Lauda, bitkilo, or a few other notable exceptions.

I'm outside right now and I can't sign with my main cold storage, but here's a message from an address that has a little bit:

Signature: IAlMcrQvxdGhac/VLQbcLHYNSLbTrSUakZQxTUCbP+JIQTQiWTrrh93ca+qDi+WKBiDDCheQo/GwJeYwpMOAB9g=
Will verify that message later.
I can provide collateral but will look for a loan of 3-4 BTC at least. Can you do that?
alia (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

Will verify that message later.
I can provide collateral but will look for a loan of 3-4 BTC at least.

That's not a problem. Wink

chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

can you provide loan for domain as collateral (403940.com value 790$)
alia (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

I'm afraid not. To me, only established alts and physical goods can be considered valid collateral. I have heard of domains being used as collateral, but do not fully understand how they would be controlled/sold. If you can tell me more about how it works, or prove its true value to me (a declaration of the $790 figure other than yourself), then I may consider doing it.

chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

I'm afraid not. To me, only established alts and physical goods can be considered valid collateral. I have heard of domains being used as collateral, but do not fully understand how they would be controlled/sold. If you can tell me more about how it works, or prove its true value to me (a declaration of the $790 figure other than yourself), then I may consider doing it.

I want loan for trading at poloniex , I am best at small bitcoin trading , I need small loan from you  0.01 btc, for period of 20 days . about domain its unique one ,its valuation , you can check here estibot.com or https://www.domaining.com/valuate/ , you can  also sell this domain at godaddy auction , if you any question ask me and i will answer.. thank you for your time..
alia (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

I want loan for trading at poloniex , I am best at small bitcoin trading , I need small loan from you  0.01 btc, for period of 20 days . about domain its unique one ,its valuation , you can check here estibot.com or https://www.domaining.com/valuate/ , can you also sell this domain at godaddy auction , if you any question ask me and i will answer.. thank you for your time..

I'm afraid I don't hold the collateral valuable. Loan denied.

Grantuk85

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

Loan Amount: 0.72 BTC or £5,000 depending on current value.
Repayment: 0.72 + 0.05 Interest
Bitcoin Address: 19r7vaHwT839qaEkrdx2Fvnw9YvUhHLHcm
Number of days: Sunday 4th Feb
Collateral offered: Company collateral being held by Solicitor with written contract.

Would need payment by tomorrow, can be paid back in BTC before Sunday the 4th Feb. Hopefully Saturday but would need to exchange Cash to Bitcoin first.

Reason I'm asking is I've got a loan coming which wont be paid into my bank account until Friday which is too late to install the spray booth.

Proofs can be provided as I have done for JackG and contract will have to be signed can be signed with your BTC account if personal information is wished to be kept private.
alia (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Loan Amount: 0.72 BTC or £5,000 depending on current value.
Repayment: 0.72 + 0.05 Interest
Bitcoin Address: 19r7vaHwT839qaEkrdx2Fvnw9YvUhHLHcm
Number of days: Sunday 4th Feb
Collateral offered: Company collateral being held by Solicitor with written contract.

Would need payment by tomorrow, can be paid back in BTC before Sunday the 4th Feb. Hopefully Saturday but would need to exchange Cash to Bitcoin first.

Reason I'm asking is I've got a loan coming which wont be paid into my bank account until Friday which is too late to install the spray booth.

Proofs can be provided as I have done for JackG and contract will have to be signed can be signed with your BTC account if personal information is wished to be kept private.

What exactly is "company collateral"? Please read my post; only stable altcoins and physical goods are considered to be valid collateral.

dentis

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

what is collateral ?.how much is the minimum u can give me and what is the max period to return it?
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

what is collateral ?.how much is the minimum u can give me and what is the max period to return it?

Collateral is something you give to me, which ensures you repay the loan. There is no minimum loan amount, and you can take up to 30 days to return the money. If you need a longer loan period, discuss it with me privately.

alia (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Online and giving loans!

alia (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Daily bump

Bigraz

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

Hi Alia would you accept ICO tokens as collateral?

They are both high demand sold out ICO's, (CoinLion & Zebi)

I'm looking for 1 Eth loan at this stage
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

I don't see why not, but it would depend on the ICO price, and I would value them lower than the ICO price. PM me or text on on Skype to discuss

Bigraz

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

I don't see why not, but it would depend on the ICO price, and I would value them lower than the ICO price. PM me or text on on Skype to discuss

Can you pm me? It won't allow me to pm you since I'm a newbie  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: