Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long should I give Multipoolminer and MPH before going back to single coin?  (Read 131 times)
Balkos (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

I have been using MultipoolHub for a few weeks now after leaving nicehash.  I really like it.  I was mining only zclassic (using EWBF) and averaging about .07 ZCL per day.
2 days ago in an attempt to maximize my profits is started using multipoolminer and was using the Multi-algo switch mining as outlined on the MPH webpage.
the last 2 days my profits have been only .05 and .06 ZCL  I know it takes some time for the exchanges to happen and for those wallets to build up to have enough to exchange.
How many days should I let this run before i go back to single coin mining?  I am trying to be patient but feel like i am missing out on profits. 
What to Mine is showing that i should now be making .085-.1 if i was single coin mining which is much more than i am getting. 

Thanks
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

I have been using MultipoolHub for a few weeks now after leaving nicehash.  I really like it.  I was mining only zclassic (using EWBF) and averaging about .07 ZCL per day.
2 days ago in an attempt to maximize my profits is started using multipoolminer and was using the Multi-algo switch mining as outlined on the MPH webpage.
the last 2 days my profits have been only .05 and .06 ZCL  I know it takes some time for the exchanges to happen and for those wallets to build up to have enough to exchange.
How many days should I let this run before i go back to single coin mining?  I am trying to be patient but feel like i am missing out on profits. 
What to Mine is showing that i should now be making .085-.1 if i was single coin mining which is much more than i am getting. 

Thanks

Its great decision that you are leaving in nicehash.
Just focus on one pool but make sure that what you choose is more profitable.. You can use whattomine or coinwarz to know if what coin is the best to mine and profitable..
Since zcash price is low base on my own miner and profit , I mine with other coin not zcl but its more profitable base on my own experience and recommended by whattomine
Don't use multipool or any auto switch pool except if the mining pool is autoconvert to bitcoin after you mine them..
If you are focusing to mine zcl since i mine zcl too before i recommend you to use DSTM zcash miner you can change the pool to what pool you want. i just recommend this because it increases my miners performance.
What graphics card of your rig?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Balkos (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

HI Thanks.

Yes I was using DSTM.  I forgot i switched. I got about 5-10% more hash. 
With my Multipoolminer I am using multipoolhub and they allow me to autoexchange to any coin I want.  I have selected ZCL for the time being (taking a risk on the BTCP fork)
But i will probably have it pay me in LTC eventually.  BTC is too slow and too expensive to move around. 
ZCL was showing as the most profitable for me for a long time but has gone down a bit which is why I wanted to test MPM

I am on a 1080ti and 1070.  I got another 1080ti tonight and want to swap out my 1070 (3 cards my PC is too hot). 
I might wait a few days to swap out the card though.  I don't want to throw off my testing metrics.

kasparpalgi

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

It's really hard to measure should one just leave the MPM do only Equihash or also other algos and keep switching. Would really love to find out what is most profitable with my 1070/80(ti) rigs. Should I use miningpoolhub or any other hub or let MPM to choose what pool to use? Should I have all algos or stick to the currenlty most profitable Equihash althouhj often Lyra2REv2 is much more profitable according to WhatToMine. But many say that you don't get your shares if you keep switching. Also MPM keeps switching between miners and sometimes for donation - not sure f that affects, too.

In one video they suggested to remove also miningpoolhubcoins and leave just miningpoolhub that always works till end of your share where miningpoolhubcoins may switch before you get your share and loose money.

Really would love to hire someone who could help me to make my rigs max profitable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: