Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork 15th November - [$BCC] [$BCH]  (Read 271 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

well, this explains why BCH prices have risen quite high this week. well, this is a good thing for those who hold BCH in their wallet. however, we do not know what will happen in the future. I only suggest taking the opportunity if you feel profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Seeing the value of BCH is indeed the tempting and extraordinary improvement, the community and team must be able to survive and continue to give the best for the coins.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

On 15th November there will be a hard fork of Bitcoin Cash.

The work will be supported by Binance and Coinbase - see links at the end - which is a very bullish.

BCH is already up 24% since the announcement.

There are still 9 days to go till the fork. From my point this looks like the historic moves / pumps in the good times last year.

Please make your own mind on this. But I think there is at least another 50% up to go.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018711772-Binance-Will-Support-the-Upcoming-Bitcoin-Cash-Hard-Fork

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951

so this is the main causes, why just in few days Bitcoincash price growing hardly,,
hopefully i'm not too late in this train
thanks for this informations my friend  Wink
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Basically there will be a chance that ripple will be outrank in terms of trading market cap volume. I know that ripple is doing well next by ETH but this could not be mean that Ripple will not be surpassed by other crypto in the market. If this will happen so probably BCH will going to be a historical crypto next to bitcoin. It could even be surpassed ethereum for this reason.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

this is a good time for those who want to make a quick profit from this coin. you buy some of it on some exchange that supports the fork and will give you the new coins to dump and then you first enjoy the pump that lasts until the fork and then if you are lucky and act fast you will be able to dump both coins fast and get a decent amount of profit out.
but be careful because if you end up missing your sell point, you will be dumped on and lose money.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Richmond Crypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

coinbase and bitcoin cash. should be an interesting watch. just don't end up a bag holder!
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Another smart exit scam to use well known exchanges like coinbase and binance to support their hidden agenda. Only those part of club knows how far will this pump go and we can expect a massive dump after the fork for sure. As a trader, we can always set a side our emotions and ride the boat with BCH. We can still earn from it but dont expect too much return because BCH still a copycat on the eye of many.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

Seeing the value of BCH is indeed the tempting and extraordinary improvement, the community and team must be able to survive and continue to give the best for the coins.
Be careful for people who want to come here, I think playing with fast time do not hold on for too long, it can make you lose your profits because the price of BCH has gone up quite high
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

On 15th November there will be a hard fork of Bitcoin Cash.

The work will be supported by Binance and Coinbase - see links at the end - which is a very bullish.

BCH is already up 24% since the announcement.

There are still 9 days to go till the fork. From my point this looks like the historic moves / pumps in the good times last year.

Please make your own mind on this. But I think there is at least another 50% up to go.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018711772-Binance-Will-Support-the-Upcoming-Bitcoin-Cash-Hard-Fork

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2959951
I am hearing this for the first time and it seems this is one of the Best opportunity to make some free coins in 2018. Like you have rightly said this is a historical events and since we make money when bitcoin cash fork with bitcoin core in 1st of August last year I think we would see pump of bitcoin cash in days to come.  I will transfer some of my holding to binance in other to take advantage of this.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

this is a good time for those who want to make a quick profit from this coin. you buy some of it on some exchange that supports the fork and will give you the new coins to dump and then you first enjoy the pump that lasts until the fork and then if you are lucky and act fast you will be able to dump both coins fast and get a decent amount of profit out.
but be careful because if you end up missing your sell point, you will be dumped on and lose money.
Yes, I agree with you. It will be a good, but short-term opportunity to make money on this stagnant market. If you now buy a larger amount of bitcoins in cash, and then still get the new Bitcoin Stash due, then after a quick sale you can get a good profit.
It is not yet known how the new coin will behave and you need to be very careful with it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: