Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shitcoin of the year  (Read 168 times)
karel88l (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Why nobody is shilling Spectrecoin (XSPEC) anymore ?? Did all these paid shillers finally realised that they will have nothing for it,nobody is interested in and nobody will buy their bags ? Volume is ridiciously low even I could pump this shitcoin hundreds percent up lol.

Spectrecoin shills were so funny it was so ridicilious how their were fighting for this coin I miss these shillers !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

Why nobody is shilling Spectrecoin (XSPEC) anymore ?? Did all these paid shillers finally realised that they will have nothing for it,nobody is interested in and nobody will buy their bags ? Volume is ridiciously low even I could pump this shitcoin hundreds percent up lol.

Spectrecoin shills were so funny it was so ridicilious how their were fighting for this coin I miss these shillers !

Spectrecoin was made and shilled by same group as Shadowcash scam.  Now they probably made new scam already.
neocrypto90

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

Even if I am new in crypto, but I have noticed that maybe 70 to 80% of projects, even if those listed on CMC will not last forever, and that many ICO's are scams, unfortunately, this is bad for crypto, but we have to experience that until that crypto will boom and be adopted by masses.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Even if I am new in crypto, but I have noticed that maybe 70 to 80% of projects, even if those listed on CMC will not last forever, and that many ICO's are scams, unfortunately, this is bad for crypto, but we have to experience that until that crypto will boom and be adopted by masses.

Exactly CMC needs to update their listing and delist the coins which have extremely low values. A lot of shitcoin are listed on CMC and spectrocoin is one of them.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Yes i was always suspecting that project due to too many posts promoting that but on the other hand even some good projects are also suffering during this bearish market with low volumes and value also below 10x from ico price.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

There are a lot of such coins on the market and, by the way, you can make good profits on them.Today made on one of these coins 2000%,Rusgas token

karel88l (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

There are a lot of such coins on the market and, by the way, you can make good profits on them.Today made on one of these coins 2000%,Rusgas token

Sure you can earn money even on scam but you shouldn't be surprised when you get rekt.I personally wouldn't put money in something which I know is scam.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:46:00 PM

well
its a normal condition,i guess
since crypto is a new era , most of people came to blockchain system with their idea,
but in the last , only the good project will be stand.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

That's the best thing that ever happened in the forum, that they are now gone. Forget about them and like Febo said, they probably are creating a new scam and they are ready to shill it somewhere soon.

Don't miss those shillers, they don't have something good to do in the market but to keep on bumping their threads and shilling that coin. Well it will probably dead soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

There are so many altcoins or currencies which have performed in similar manner. Fake ICOs, airdrops and altcoins are increasing day by day due to which everyone needs to do a proper research to find a legit ICO/crypto currency. For example last year there was an ICO named helbiz and their token (HBZ) it's price was 0.15$ or more in ICO and it was listed at 0.01$ and after few days it goes down to 0.001$. You can imagine the pain of people who have bought this in ICO.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

I remember how much this coin was advertised, I still thought maybe it was really good. but when I visited the site, I realized that this could not be a good project

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

Exactly CMC needs to update their listing and delist the coins which have extremely low values. A lot of shitcoin are listed on CMC and spectrocoin is one of them.

I cant agree with you more. when i was new I regard CMC as the highest source of legit info when it come to legibility of the tokens. but now, even shitcoins gets listed there. Like SuperEdge for instance which does not even made it to mercatox who is known to list a lot of shitcoins Smiley
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

In my opinion, the nomination shitcoin of the year claims Qchain. The project raised more than $ 5 million for ICO and eventually turned out to be scam.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Well, well that opened another scam, many more such tokens that could disappoint us. For me, the tron is still considered not a very stable coin, although not a Shitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: