Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any effect behind KYC verification on any project  (Read 487 times)
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

kyc be problem when need pasport to verify
but iam ok when they accept national identity, for some case they didnt accept national identity

i never do any travel or something that need pasport
also giving them information about our identity is quite risk
we dont know what they gonna do with our identity

i think project with kyc not have bright future

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Most of the investors still want to hides their identity and during KYC still, they decided to provide a common identification card to avail the tokens........ But some cancel their transaction because they want still to be unknown and that's one small reason why ICO lost some of their customers....
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

The issue of KYC verification this days on any ico one wants to buy is pronouncing. My question is, is KYC really necessary before one can purchase a particular project Ico? Because our documents were mend to be keep confidential and not to expose it to public, and the new rules is not KYC not Ico.
I hope our documents will not be use for impersonation of any criminal activities?
Please I need advice
Thanks 

an interesting question. I did not see during the test in any project where it was written that our data will not be transferred to third parties. therefore, I hope such data will not be used for any purpose by any project
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Most of the investors still want to hides their identity and during KYC still, they decided to provide a common identification card to avail the tokens........ But some cancel their transaction because they want still to be unknown and that's one small reason why ICO lost some of their customers....
Its quite common nowadays that even investors do really pass up fake identifications just for them to invest on such ICO. They do bought identities which is really worrying for those people who do own those things.
Its sold everywhere and that's the risk when we do pass up documents online.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

The issue of KYC verification this days on any ico one wants to buy is pronouncing. My question is, is KYC really necessary before one can purchase a particular project Ico? Because our documents were mend to be keep confidential and not to expose it to public, and the new rules is not KYC not Ico.
I hope our documents will not be use for impersonation of any criminal activities?
Please I need advice
Thanks 
That is precisely the huge risk that you will be facing, there are many scams around the Internet and now they are going to ask for your documentation, are you willing to give your documents to someone else hoping that they are not going to use that information in the wrong way? I know I won't I will not invest in any ico that requires that type of information out of me.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

This is the manner that the globe is accomplishment. It was particular a point of continuance as I don't acquire the shape and trusts desire to construe up border chicamin whether they cannot regulate it.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

I participated in two such projects, where you need KYC. Until now, I'm not sure if I did it right by sending KYC? Is this not going to be used for scammers purposes?
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

I've  experienced  KYC in some  of my bounties  take note I notice it after the bounty campaign and sad to say   I don't have  any of  the  documents needed in  KYC. Lesson Learned  now,before  I  join or participate bounty campaign  I'd always  double check  if  there's  a KYC requirement. It is really  huge  risk in giving  your Personal Info please  beware  in  submitting  legal  documents. I don't really get what's the purpose of KYC.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

Please I need advice
Thanks 
That is precisely the huge risk that you will be facing, there are many scams around the Internet and now they are going to ask for your documentation, are you willing to give your documents to someone else hoping that they are not going to use that information in the wrong way? I know I won't I will not invest in any ico that requires that type of information out of me.
Nope, I also not support this kind of ICO's and putting our personal information on the unknown website is not safe for users. This can be used for any illegal things how can we trust them am I right?

But if we look at from ICO's side what they are doing it is right to find out multiple accounts they will ask KYC.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

As far as I know, not all ISOs are required to pass the KYC, but I think soon all the ICO are obliged to require investors to pass KYC. As for the confidentiality of information, as always there are no guarantees.
Yes it's right. There are still few ICO projects that no need to do KYC when you wanna join but in the future all ICO projects will require KYC if anyone wanna join their project cause the US government has some strict rule with cryptocurrency and ICO project that why almost ICO projects don't accept investors come from US and they need to require KYC to make sure that their investors don't come from US.
The US is not the whole world. In which country there is a high level of crime or the threat of terrorism, they will enter the KYC check. In many countries, as well as offshore zones, I think such verification will not be carried out. This is for investors. If we talk about the participants in the ICO signature campaign, then it is generally illegal to demand that we pass such a verification. We are not investors and do not meet the requirements of some governments referred to by ICO teams.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

KYC verification will definitely make the particular bounty to follow strict Aml Policy it is good move to work with such ico projects
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

I think when you give your passport details, no one gives you any guarantees, no one requires you to do it. You decide on this step, and you must understand what risk you take. As we see the latest trends such that all projects require verification of the identity

wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Please I need advice
Thanks  
I believe that our documents and can get somewhere in the wrong hands, perhaps for advertising. You didn't do anything wrong, so it's unlikely that anything terrible will happen
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Documents will fall into the hands of scammers only if you are involved in dubious companies. Better analyze the projects and go only to those that cause confidence.

Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

You should understand that you provide your documents to third parties at one's own risk. Nobody will give you a guarantee that the documents you provide will not be used for illegal purposes.

gogok

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

I think that we, as investors or participiants of the bounty companies will not be asked about the need or not  for a KYC procedure, as this is required by the law of the countries where ICO is conducted. Gradually, in my opinion, all future ICO will be obligated in the passage
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:20:17 AM

Please I need advice
Thanks 
If ICO is regulated by government then yes in all other cases no. Why would you join ICO's which are enforcing KYC? Wait for ICO to end and buy cheap tokens on etherdelta.
Yeah, that's good idea rather than risking your personal identity we just wait the token got listed and buy it at cheaper price. Currently, mostly new ICOs got listed had been dumps in the 1st to 3rd months after listing. This is the reason why people will think twice before investing during ICO.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

Kyc verification will add more value to project in terms of genuine holding of coin with all regulatory concerns
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

I can't ensure that our documents will not be use for impersonation of any criminal activities or not but if you invest in a scam ICO project that require KYC then your documents will be sold on dark market for sure. To avoid this problem I think you can choose to invest in ICO project doesn't require KYC or try to find out good ICO project to invest in to avoid this case.
Jamboo30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:15:04 AM

I think the KYC when joining ICO project was required because the some gorverments has thr strict rule of crypto and they want to make sure that the investors do not come from China, US or some country which prohibit ICO.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: