Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo Wii - 56 Games+Accessories - 28 BTC  (Read 767 times)
Ryuguy (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 05:38:44 PM

Nintendo Wii console w/ sensor bar and original boxes that came with the system, RCA cable for HD, Remote charging system, 4 remotes w/ rubber sleeves, 2 nunchucks, 2 classis controllers, 1 motion plus, steering wheel. Games and apps on hard drive are: Apps are Nintendo channel, Photo channel, Wii shop channel, Forecast channel, News channel, Internet channel and Mii channel. Games are Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers 3, Mario Kart 64, Block Breaker Deluxe, Aha I found it, NEO Turfmaster, NES Open.

Games that are in cases with all manuals are: Family Game Night 3, Jenga, Super Swing Golf Season 2, Rapala Tournament Fishing, Wipeout The Game, Rec Room Games, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Smarty Pants, Super Paper Mario, Mario Kart Wii, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Super Mario Brothers, Mario Land Shake It, Super Mario Galaxy, Wario Wares Smooth Moves, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario Party 8, Summer Sports Paradise Island, The Price is Right, Monopoly, Big League Sports, Wii Play, Pinball Hall of Fame, Excite Truck, Trivial Pursuit, Brunswick Pro Bowling, Family Game Night 1, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader: Make The Grade, My Fitness Coach, Your Shape w/ camera, EA Active w/ accessories, Cooking Mama: Cook off, Battalion Wars 2, PBR Out of the Chutes, Ten Pin Alley 2, King of Clubs mini golf, Wii Party, Family Feud Decades, Minute to Win It, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, North American Hunting Extravaganza, Buck Fever, Just Dance 2, Deal or No Deal, Zumba Fitness and a disc for Netflix to watch movies on your Wii.

I bought this system brand new when it first came out. Have the original packaging for console. This is adult owned, gently used and all games come with manual and cases and are in great condition. Some games have the original packaging (see pic). 28 BTC OBO or may consider trades. I do not want to separate. Please no spam and I am not interested in someone selling it for me.

http://i53.tinypic.com/28s5utu.jpg

phone pic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: