Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I follow all rules?  (Read 324 times)
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Read the rules and follow it. If you can read the rules you can easily follow it if not then theres a possiblity that you will break it. Just follow and youll be fine.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

Someone help me How can I stay away from spamming? Anyone say to me how can I follow all Forum rules?

Same here newbie too, we can simply apply the rules by reading and applied. Action is better than words.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Someone help me How can I stay away from spamming? Anyone say to me how can I follow all Forum rules?

I’ve been posting and commenting a lot lately, but it doesn’t bother me. As long as you have a fruitful comments or answers for everyone to learn about and posting questions that you think can also be a question of others, but not yet posted. If you’re unsure that your question is not that general and unsearchable, don’t be lazy to search the answer on the search bar instead of posting another thread about it.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

the tl;dr version of the forum rules is basically "don't do anything stupid."
Follow that rules and you shouldn't be at problem here Smiley

As for spamming, make sure to read the first and last post to know what the discussion is and what are we discussing now.
Make sure to fully understand the whole context of the topic first, I saw many replies that does not have anything to do with the topic at all.
Your post should be thoughtful and adding a new point of discussion and not one liner spam (Check off topic to see the example of this one liner spams)
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

It's simple: only post if you actually have something to say and only post it once. People don't generally *accidentally* spam. If you're new to cryptocurrencies, plan to spend most of your early days on this forum reading rather than writing. All the best to you!
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

Read, observe, ask from your mentors and join group discussion about the site and practice it. To be a good follower it's a matter of self discipline and constant correct practice always remember you are what you did.
Zatr

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

As you can see above, you were told two very obvious things at least 5 times in different ways. And those advices were about contributing to a discussion and following the rules. But they weren't.
I'm a coonspiracy fan, so great move bud! You spammed and no one noticed!
burlit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:42:19 AM

To follow the rules you need mostly to be active ,and smart. You need to know , all the rules and apply to your self.
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:27:34 AM

Disciplined yourself first so that you can handle things around you like following the rules and regulations in your society. Because changes / fixing yourself starts In you and everythings will follow..
villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Just make sure that what you are about to post contributes to the thread. And your post should be a quality post and not just random words.

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

Read the rules and follow it. If you can read the rules you can easily follow it if not then theres a possiblity that you will break it. Just follow and youll be fine.

Thank you for this. To Read and follow the rules is the duty of new comers. This is the summary to understand easily the terms and rules.
Siir

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

I have a direct precise answer to you mate, always be logical, be responsible and let us spend time for reading. I found out that it is very hard to gather the information here for everything we need but the good thing if we will give time for reading we can make a great discovery for ourselves. So far what I discovered is the abuse for merit, merit against shitposters and farming.
vanderveld

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

We should follow rules for the sake of everyone so that we have the proper order . Other people don't follow rules because they don't have self discipline they don't care what happened in the future.

yep, i think the most  important point is self-discipline. Read all the rules, follow and apply with self-discipline.

you can do it, man!  Wink
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

My simple strategy on here is to read how they post and quotes on every threads. Doing reading and to understand how the forum works will place you in the right direction even without asking. You need to help yourself and avoid a spoon feeding way of learning as we are not children in here.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
stepanLan

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

I think there is only one way to follow the main rule of the forum - don`t publish unnecessary and obvious things, you can answer a person if you really can help them
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: