Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RACE] PoW / Masternodes, Lyra2REv2, ASIC-Resistant, Constant MN-Reward  (Read 66915 times)
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

Any normal exchanges ? Stock exchange? All the coins that are on this exchange are doomed to failure. This exchange is seen in the assembly of masternodes from coins of users. they pour all the coins into the toilet.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thaian

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.RACE_BRIDGE.BTC

Very happy to see this.
Congratulations RACE

RaceCrypto (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

Dear developer! Why you said all about the non-payment of bonus for the signature compang, but ignoring me? I certainly poorly explained in English, but I think it is clear what I'm asking. I write posts every day from the moment of registration, if it is not difficult please check RPUkESM9s2KzjEqd4NPrpRVBBLTS7isXb2 
   Now of course, I changed the signature, I can't wait forever, but 2 weeks I faithfully complied with the terms. Thanks!

We are sorry that we did not see your request in time. We get a lot of them and try to reply to each one.
We could not find any posts for you because you did not sign up with a correct link to your profile. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile might work for you but not for everybody else.
If you sign up for a campaign you have to provide the correct link to your profile.
timlaitoi

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

We are sorry that we did not see your request in time. We get a lot of them and try to reply to each one.
We could not find any posts for you because you did not sign up with a correct link to your profile. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile might work for you but not for everybody else.
If you sign up for a campaign you have to provide the correct link to your profile.
You are likely manage the RACE signature campaign very well. You have kept this one transparent, fair, and has made quick responses to questions of your supporters. Good work, dev.
verdec

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

im join signature
nhanmt

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

im join signature
You wear Motile signature code and said joining Race signature campaign. Are you kidding? In addition, you can not join this one till be a Junior member.
Witt11

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

STRAKS: straks.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

24 hour volume on stocks.exchange is down to just over 4000 RACE. Trading on Crypto Bridge has not picked up yet. Southxchange RACE volume is over 700 RACE, trading is getting traction over there. With the negative connotation attached to s.e recent problems I would suggest removing RACE trading from that exchange completely as it is not deemed as safe. Anyone else supports this?

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.” ― Confucius
kingdeng

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

What's the matter with this coin? Prices are so slumped???
MblKiTA

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

24 hour volume on stocks.exchange is down to just over 4000 RACE. Trading on Crypto Bridge has not picked up yet. Southxchange RACE volume is over 700 RACE, trading is getting traction over there. With the negative connotation attached to s.e recent problems I would suggest removing RACE trading from that exchange completely as it is not deemed as safe. Anyone else supports this?
I support  Smiley
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Very happy to see this.
Congratulations RACE
Decentralised exchange like Crypto Bridge might be good one, but it need to increase total daily trading volume in the exchange first in order to attract more traders to join CryptoBridge exchange. However, this one might be a great exchange in the future. Decentralised usuallly better than centralised.
lvt88

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

Very happy to see this.
Congratulations RACE
First decentralized exchange for RACE. Congratulations.
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

You are likely manage the RACE signature campaign very well. You have kept this one transparent, fair, and has made quick responses to questions of your supporters. Good work, dev.

You obviously haven't been involved in the sig campaign. The dev's have used every excuse imaginable to avoid payment to many of us! Check my posts, I have been promoting their coin since February 3rd and have not received a single coin from them. They didn't pay me the first week, and told me half way through the second week that they had the wrong profile link for me. Then they didn't pay me the second week because I didn't re-register until Wednesday when they told me to re-register and of course they didn't tell me at that time that they weren't going to pay me so I kept promoting them. I have had enough, these guys cannot be trusted. Many of us have already figured that out. I know that some of you will come in here and defend them because you are invested in the coin and they haven't lied to you yet, but every crook in history has been good to someone...
vearns

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

why racecoin not listed in masternodes.pro ?
Witt11

Activity: 82

STRAKS: straks.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

You obviously haven't been involved in the sig campaign. The dev's have used every excuse imaginable to avoid payment to many of us! Check my posts, I have been promoting their coin since February 3rd and have not received a single coin from them. They didn't pay me the first week, and told me half way through the second week that they had the wrong profile link for me. Then they didn't pay me the second week because I didn't re-register until Wednesday when they told me to re-register and of course they didn't tell me at that time that they weren't going to pay me so I kept promoting them. I have had enough, these guys cannot be trusted. Many of us have already figured that out. I know that some of you will come in here and defend them because you are invested in the coin and they haven't lied to you yet, but every crook in history has been good to someone...

Have you been in touch with developers via RACE Discord channel? I have to say that in my experience they address problems like yours quickly and efficiently as long as you have complied with the rules and provided necessary information. I hope yours will be resolved.

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.” ― Confucius
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

I have been paid without any issues for my sig, if you follow the rules.
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

Yeah, obviously they are paying some people, otherwise everyone would be freaking out and dump the coin. They are just dragging it out and making excuses to not pay some of us. I figured after three weeks they would mix it up and not pay different people, but nope, three weeks with no coins for me. Check my posts yourself. And yes I have been in touch with them, just excuse after excuse. I figured most people would be able to figure it out on their own when the dev's said that 1150 people were fake the first week and only 50 were legitimate. If they would have paid me just one time since February 3rd when I started this, I wouldn't have given up on them, but not a single coin. Apparently the negative posts and my negative signature isn't worth the couple coins to them which is very telling of how they will handle things in the future. There will be some of you who blame me and many who will defend the dev here, so each person is going to have to make up their mind on their own. Good luck to everyone invested and I hope the coin has a good future and that the dev's rethink their strategy.

Out of 1200 submission only around 50 Roll Eyes were valid and have been payed.
RaceCrypto (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Yeah, obviously they are paying some people, otherwise everyone would be freaking out and dump the coin. They are just dragging it out and making excuses to not pay some of us. I figured after three weeks they would mix it up and not pay different people, but nope, three weeks with no coins for me. Check my posts yourself. And yes I have been in touch with them, just excuse after excuse. I figured most people would be able to figure it out on their own when the dev's said that 1150 people were fake the first week and only 50 were legitimate. If they would have paid me just one time since February 3rd when I started this, I wouldn't have given up on them, but not a single coin. Apparently the negative posts and my negative signature isn't worth the couple coins to them which is very telling of how they will handle things in the future. There will be some of you who blame me and many who will defend the dev here, so each person is going to have to make up their mind on their own. Good luck to everyone invested and I hope the coin has a good future and that the dev's rethink their strategy.

About 1200 people signed up for the signature campaign. They never put in the signature in their profile.
We have paid everyone that followed the rules. Sure, there were a few mistakes but we have taken care of those and paid.
If people do not sign up with a valid profile URL or do not follow the rules it is not our fault. If you think there is an error, talk to us on the Discord. It's the quickest way to resolve the issues.
verdec

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

reserve
blmer

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

About 1200 people signed up for the signature campaign. They never put in the signature in their profile.
We have paid everyone that followed the rules. Sure, there were a few mistakes but we have taken care of those and paid.
If people do not sign up with a valid profile URL or do not follow the rules it is not our fault. If you think there is an error, talk to us on the Discord. It's the quickest way to resolve the issues.
Is it necessary to re-register every week?
I did not receive payment in the past week, because I could not fulfill some requirements. But now I have doubts.
lpoolname

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

New RACE pool (lyra2v2)
https://lpool.name/pool/RACE

-o stratum+tcp://lyra2v2.lpool.name:12036 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=RACE

Bounty/Donate: RVev95tyZk3vEn7BP6jPhZvJHv8msVe5Gi (RACE)

Node list: https://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=2036
Explorer: https://lpool.name/explorer/RACE

https://lpool.name/ - Local pool!
Dev, send me PM if you want to ADD coin to pool.
Dev, send me PM in case of hardfork.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: