Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RACE] PoW / Masternodes, Lyra2REv2, ASIC-Resistant, Constant MN-Reward  (Read 66915 times)
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

No replies and responses from RACE devs for days. What happened with them?

I think whoever would be the new team should give very precise information here on this thread, where the information stays, not on Discord, wihich is just a chat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

Today report on basic statistics for RACE coin:
- Monthly estimated income for each masternode: $7  Roll Eyes
- 259 masternodes in total (active ones), which account for 20.5% of total current circulating supply.
- One RACE masternode worths 0.0029 BTC at its current price.

you can visit the link to get more detailed information.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/RACE/

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
ilcapitano

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

Real daily earnings for one MUNcoin masternode is around $0.099 today. The MUNcoin has experienced considerable falls in both worths of one masternode and its passive income for MUNcoin masternode owners.
Gradually decreases over long period of time.
Hope that MUNCoin developer team will release more good news, in both technical and financial aspects.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

I heard (I don't recall where) there are some interesting things that are being discussed in the background.
That just proves that this RACE project is very popular and has great influence in this crypto world.
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

I heard (I don't recall where) there are some interesting things that are being discussed in the background.
That just proves that this RACE project is very popular and has great influence in this crypto world.

"I don't recall where?"

Sounds legit...
Bannedseller

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

From the start I admired RACE with their development and willing to partner with some companies that they now do is a good idea... i estimate there will be PUMPs in the next few weeks so start accumulating some RACE
albert.b

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

Bannedseller that's right.

ferall you are right and wrong.

The coin is really worthless at the moment, we're basically doing a completely new coin, which takes time, since most of us, the current developers of RACE coin, live in different timezones, have our own main jobs and personal lives outside of the world of cryptos and the internet.

We decided to work on this project volunteerly. We're trying to revive a crypto which was dead for weeks.
It's a great opportunity for us to bring our own ideas to reality, and it's a task full of challenges.

The original RACE coin was a copy/paste of other cryptos (mostly Dash). It wasn't a big deal for the original developer to create a sh!tcoin this way, and then disappear. Our goal is to go right in the opposite direction: to create a crypto with a transparent background and real service behind it. Since RACE already has a bad reputation, we're not starting from 0, but from let's say -100. (Thanks RaceCrypto user, i know you read it...  Angry) But this is what we decided to do, you can't blame us for it Smiley

We're also working on solution to compensate as many users as possible, so you will be able to swap your old coins to the new ones. More on that later. Keep in mind, that if we want to succeed, we need to keep as much info as possible for data analysis (i mean, forum, posts, links, snapshots of the blockchain, etc)

As soon as we have a tested, working coin, we'll do all the necessary stuff like new ANN, forum, etc. and clean up as much garbage as possible. Until then, I'll post weekly updates here, and if you want to know more details, join our discord group at: https://discord.gg/P4bzzS6 (permalink)

I hope i could give a good explanation why we need your patience. We appreciate it a lot.

Have a nice weekend!
Bannedseller

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

Thanks for the update Dev. How many dev are working on this project. Hopefully this project will be the next XRB. Have a nice weekend also.
Witt11

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

STRAKS: straks.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

The coin is really worthless at the moment, we're basically doing a completely new coin, which takes time, since most of us, the current developers of RACE coin, live in different timezones, have our own main jobs and personal lives outside of the world of cryptos and the internet.

We decided to work on this project volunteerly. We're trying to revive a crypto which was dead for weeks.
It's a great opportunity for us to bring our own ideas to reality, and it's a task full of challenges.

The original RACE coin was a copy/paste of other cryptos (mostly Dash). It wasn't a big deal for the original developer to create a sh!tcoin this way, and then disappear. Our goal is to go right in the opposite direction: to create a crypto with a transparent background and real service behind it. Since RACE already has a bad reputation, we're not starting from 0, but from let's say -100. (Thanks RaceCrypto user, i know you read it...  Angry) But this is what we decided to do, you can't blame us for it Smiley

We're also working on solution to compensate as many users as possible, so you will be able to swap your old coins to the new ones. More on that later. Keep in mind, that if we want to succeed, we need to keep as much info as possible for data analysis (i mean, forum, posts, links, snapshots of the blockchain, etc)

As soon as we have a tested, working coin, we'll do all the necessary stuff like new ANN, forum, etc. and clean up as much garbage as possible. Until then, I'll post weekly updates here, and if you want to know more details, join our discord group at: https://discord.gg/P4bzzS6 (permalink)

I hope i could give a good explanation why we need your patience. We appreciate it a lot.

Have a nice weekend!

Great, good job guys!

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.” ― Confucius
albert.b

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

Thanks for the update Dev. How many dev are working on this project. Hopefully this project will be the next XRB. Have a nice weekend also.

We're just enough to get the work done, and I already contacted some local friends (programmers) whom I know personally, to speed things up.

So much for being transparent... Cheesy Maybe i'm too paranoid about that the original devs can ruin our plan, but I think it's wise to delay some details in the next few days.
albert.b

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:10:48 PM by albert.b

This doesn't mean you shouldn't ask questions. On the contrary, ask, and I'll explicitly quote and answer them at the end of my periodical updates. (Periodical: at least every weekend.)

For the short term, let's do Q&As this way. It helps us to keep information flow organized, and makes it easier for you to find what you want to know. Also, let's avoid gossips and guesses.
Bannedseller

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

We're just enough to get the work done, and I already contacted some local friends (programmers) whom I know personally, to speed things up.

So much for being transparent... Cheesy Maybe i'm too paranoid about that the original devs can ruin our plan, but I think it's wise to delay some details in the next few days.

I believe it is good time to buy more RACE when people is losing faith and still selling, and the price is still low, remember RACE is one of the best project in the alt coin.
albert.b

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:26 AM

LAUNCH IS DELAYED! We have run last tests and identified a critical problem in the chain. We have decided to delay the launch. We will give everyone here a notify of at least 3 hours before the new launch. We are deeply sorry for this - this can happen to every project. Better one more day of testing than getting you all angry with a failed launch. We are now back to intensive testing / coding and will keep you updated.

Hi alexsrem,

as I see you participated in the original RACE development, and you're still using the forum.
Please drop me a PM.
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

The original RACE coin was a copy/paste of other cryptos (mostly Dash). It wasn't a big deal for the original developer to create a sh!tcoin this way, and then disappear. Our goal is to go right in the opposite direction: to create a crypto with a transparent background and real service behind it. Since RACE already has a bad reputation, we're not starting from 0, but from let's say -100. (Thanks RaceCrypto user, i know you read it...  Angry) But this is what we decided to do, you can't blame us for it Smiley

Have a nice weekend!

Glad to see someone picking up the project! I tried to inform everyone here when the original developer scammed many of us out of our bounty coins that they couldn't be trusted...but so many here just kept saying "No, a few of us were paid so you must be wrong, the dev pays everyone if you follow the rules!". I still have some RACE so I will keep an eye on the project and I wish you guys good luck.
ganteralex

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

I believe it is good time to buy more RACE when people is losing faith and still selling, and the price is still low, remember RACE is one of the best project in the alt coin.

Oh-oh-oh the best project in the altcoin??)) I think you made a joke, because this coin costs - nothing.
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

It's fortunate that someone can take over the project. Many projects like this are hard to find skilled people willing to do so.
hi_too

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:07:48 AM

This is one of the sweetest coin I used, and I hope it go live and to-the-moon soon Smiley

Thanks for the new team who's taking over.
Keep up the good things..
julianpopov955

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

Do any of the devs work on any other projects, are you known to the community outside of Race ?
NextGenMiner

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

all links is expired, website down, anyone has discord link?
tuanytcc

Activity: 476

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

Today, each RACE masternode will earn only below $5 each month.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/RACE/
I don't think the coin is profitable and worthy to invest at the moment. For those who are interested in the project, it is my personal suggestion, they should wait a bit to see more news from RACE team. It might be better to know whether the RACE team have plans to keep developing the project or not, before making important decisions to invest money into the RACE project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: