Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Switzerland wants to be a crypto nation" Economic minister.  (Read 681 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

The advantage of Switzerland is that this country is built into the European economy. But it can have negative consequences. In Europe, very strong bureaucracy. I think our hopes for the spread of bitcoin needs to be more connected with Japan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

I read this news at  https://www.fxstreet.com/news/swiss-ecomin-switzerland-wants-to-be-a-crypto-nation-201801300630  and its  really gladly my heart.   
Economy minister Johann Schneider Ammann, Said "Switzerland want to be a crypto nation" as at the time when many developed and developing countries are expressing their negative options on cryptocoin and we are hearing news that many countries want to ban it. What is your take on this move or comments?

It’s interesting how some countries are really embracing cryptocurrency technology while others want to overregulate it. There are a few countries like Switzerland that see the benefits of Bitcoin and want to evolve with it. Canada has come out saying that they don’t want to make any new regulations while the United States wants to add new tax laws. It varies quite a bit from country to country.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

That's a good move from the Economic minister. 1st world country like Switzerland wants to be a cashless society and they are engaging to technology so much. This is advantage to other countries. I want to visit there Country soon.
LeroyMxaon

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Personally I am satisfied that more countries join, there are very few who support the movement of cryptocurrencies, but it is very positive that although there are few who join in this. The important thing is to see how this will favor the region of cryptocurrencies, and how the Swiss would favor in this case if this country became one of the main ones in enabling the circulation of cryptocurrencies.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Of course, no one has yet taken concrete measures, but the talks themselves are encouraging. I believe that in this country it is quite possible, and this can be an excellent example for others.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

At least we have someone that truly understand how this whole crypto world works because we truly need another country to carry the torch because all we heard is that the governments are going against it at all fronts.

Personally I am satisfied that more countries join, there are very few who support the movement of cryptocurrencies, but it is very positive that although there are few who join in this. The important thing is to see how this will favor the region of cryptocurrencies, and how the Swiss would favor in this case if this country became one of the main ones in enabling the circulation of cryptocurrencies.

Of course we want more countries to join the ride and support everything about cryptos'. Sadly, those who are against it are preaching that crypto is bad, being use for criminality and can disrupt their country financially. It's really wrong but now the fight has been stage and its going to be long. But there will be countries which will favor, just like Switzerland did.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

As much as we all want to go in a crypto nation there's a lot of issue crypto currencies is facing now. The market decline to $6000 from its all time best high $20000 which really gives negative feedback to bitcoin and all other alts. People lose confidence that bitcoin can recover and that many are now believing this market will die anytime soon. I don't want to be pessimistic but I think we might lose this market soon.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

I don't think after seeing this continuous drops in bitcoin value Switzerland will still push to go thru crypto nation. The market seems to worst than I could ever imagine and I feel so sad seeing the value go back to its previous value last June 2017. I still want to believe that bitcoin will recover soon but I am starting to lose hope right now
Dimon888

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Швeйцapия живёт пo cвoим зaкoнaм кacaтeльнo финaнcoвoгo ceктopa. B этoй cтpaнe дeйcтвyют зaкoны кoтopыe cтимyлиpyют и пoдpaзyмeвaют paзвитиe экoнoмики. Дyмaю чтo в Швeйцapии в ближaйшeм бyдyщeм кpиптa бyдeт yзaкoнeнa и внeдpeнa.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

I read this news at  https://www.fxstreet.com/news/swiss-ecomin-switzerland-wants-to-be-a-crypto-nation-201801300630  and its  really gladly my heart.   
Economy minister Johann Schneider Ammann, Said "Switzerland want to be a crypto nation" as at the time when many developed and developing countries are expressing their negative options on cryptocoin and we are hearing news that many countries want to ban it. What is your take on this move or comments?
The move itself is nice but it will be better if they will really execute it and become a crypto nation. It is very likely that ilthe crypto nation plan of theirs would not be set into action. I also doubt if it will be approved by their government. Probably this bit of news will continue to be just a plan unless they officially announced it to their citizens. It is also a huge step for crypto as it can be the dawn of cryptocurrency's revolution.
rightful answer,if this is another good story well sounds much better..but we need truth here we need actions this community is tired of positive news that has come and go.bitcoin standing still now eventhough lots of bad issues has been thrown to this forum.sometimes delivers big effect like this moments..but eventually things may come smooth again..

So to the bitcoiner keep the faith,this is the time we need to hand and hand one stand,and that is to support and help this coin to regain its power.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

It is good for switzerland if they want to be a crypto nation, and I'm surely switzerland economic situation will rise, if a certain country adopt and used crypto as their real money, that country are highly advantage compare to any other countries.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Blockman21

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

believe that Switzerland will provide the opportunity to use cryptocurrency not only its citizens but also citizens of other countries. Its independent financial country.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

The advantage of Switzerland is that this country is built into the European economy. But it can have negative consequences. In Europe, very strong bureaucracy. I think our hopes for the spread of bitcoin needs to be more connected with Japan.

The country is indeed integrated into the European economy but it could be said with no less certainly that it is very well integrated into the world economy as well. On the other hand, it is not part of the Eurozone and has it own currency, the Swiss frank, which is rightfully considered one of the most stable currencies out there. So I don't think that the European regulations, whatever they might be, would seriously affect their own decisions toward cryptocurrencies.
SonoCoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

I am Swiss, based in Geneva. The local government is looking towards crypto as a way to fuel the economy and become the european hub for cryptocurrency. Silicon valley -> Crypto valley
malahaela

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Thats what I would like to happen. Switz is an economic force and crypto will flourish if they officially accept it.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

It is good for switzerland if they want to be a crypto nation, and I'm surely switzerland economic situation will rise, if a certain country adopt and used crypto as their real money, that country are highly advantage compare to any other countries.
Switzerland is just far from those countries first banning crypto just like China in terms of crypto development. Do these statement really make positive impact into crypto community but then, still it needs enough time and effort for their government and encourage their people to support crypto project since it only helps their economics grow positively.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

if this going to happen,well i guess some pumps will happen sooner..but arent we getting tired for something like this?making some good news and in just a week nothing follows .and in time fades away the issue..we need real thing and this is the moment for such,when bitcoin needed help to grow again
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

This is good news for the entire cryptocurrency community and ICO projects in general. Switzerland has always been an innovative country, if its government develops rules for ICO and crypto exchange services, then we can expect positive changes in relation to crypto currency in other European countries, which will lead to higher prices for crypto currency and interest in ICO projects.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

Swiss people are really smart and also brave. In this very depressing times, they have the courage to say it when many countries expressed hate on bitcoin and I'm very happy that they chose to be on cryptocurrencies' side because they know its real potential.
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

That's a great step no doubt and afterall its a massive nation which is admired by many so such step will enthusiast them too
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: