Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron will rise  (Read 567 times)
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Ofcourse any shitcoin will rise especially on the bull market. Well tron have amazing technology and great team so doubt about it the soon it will rise. I am a tron believer whatever negative things that will say on tron, tron will must go up.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

Yes, the Tron will be worth much more because there's a coin burn on March 31st. If you want to buy a Tron, you can buy a Tron from the Binance cryptocurrency exchange in a safe way.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

In general, Tron (TRX) is a profitable currency, but in a long term because their current price is very low (which it is $ 0.04) and it is on the top 15 in the market and this is an acceptable rank compared to their decreased price. As well, I think the most important advantage of this currency is the acceptable value of Market cap, which it is close to 3 Billion Dollars.
As a matter of fact, their current value is volatile due to the crisis in the market but it is sure that after some weeks , the price of Tron will rise in a fast way and may become more than  $ 0.1. So this is a good opportunity to buy and to hold  a large proportion  of TRX because the profit will be more huge in a long term.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

The huge volume of this market gives reason to believe that, with the successful development of events, in the future the demand for TRON will grow, and this will undoubtedly affect the cryptocurrency rate.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

According to the forecasts of crypto analysts, by mid — 2018 the price of one token may increase to 10-20 cents, and by the end it will approach the mark of 30 cents.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

The project has already shown that with marketing they are all okay. With the arrival of the market in the bull phase, we will see a rise in the price of the coin. The only thing that strains that they have a large capitalization and explosive growth, most likely we will not see

hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

We still waiting. Do you think, tron can be 25 cents again? I do not think it will be a very long time. old prices are no longer imagine, it must be a huge pump.
If there is a new crash, the tron will die completely Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

It's been more than 20 days since tron gave a lot of people a bump on the head by being on the lower side. Finally there may be some good news for the people who've been holding on to this.
The founder of Tron tweeted that it's listed on https://www.huobi.pro/

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/trx-was-listed-on-famous-cryptocurrency-exchange-huobi-pro-d50ff6350def

I'm so excited for TRON. I still stucked on tron. I have 3 eth invested in tron, I bought TRON when it's 1700sats  total of 3 eth. I am really sad about that. Waiting for TRON to pump, I trust the development of it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: