Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CONSENTIUM - Chat Platform for Communities $42M Raised!  (Read 3401 times)
halljohn.london

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

We are all waiting  for bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I would be happy to join and see your sales, with great luck and success for the team!
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

Do you have the background of the team members?
CryptoFinn (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

Do you have the background of the team members?

Check out our ICOBench! https://icobench.com/ico/consentium
Victor888

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

Hi guys!
you all are talking about communities and this is for good. I am wondering, if Consentium tokens are supposed to be tradable on exchanges and if there are people who want to trade/sale/purchase?
If yes - team or community members are welcome to discuss the listing at hqex.io , there is a possibility do it quick and almost free of charge.
visit our tread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3450920.msg35937949#msg35937949
CryptoFinn (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:04:51 AM

Hi guys!
you all are talking about communities and this is for good. I am wondering, if Consentium tokens are supposed to be tradable on exchanges and if there are people who want to trade/sale/purchase?
If yes - team or community members are welcome to discuss the listing at hqex.io , there is a possibility do it quick and almost free of charge.
visit our tread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3450920.msg35937949#msg35937949

Thanks! We'll be in touch!
CryptoFinn (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

Token sale is over, we'll be issuing coins to token purchasers today.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Hi friends!

Consentium is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/CSM! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

As far as I know, this market has been operating somewhere since the beginning of the 2000s. Is it still promising for new companies?
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Such an alternative from many of chatting platform that already available today.
But here it's integrated with cryptocurrency that were a big hits for the society these day.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

$42M is a huge amount to have raised in the current ICO climate, especially from a project that seems to have gone under the radar and had little marketing. Is there proof to verify the $42M raised?
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

The bedrock of CONSENTIUM CCM engine lies in its transactional fee redistribution program as an incentive to create and cultivate strong in-app communities. The aim of CONSENTIUM is to transcend simplistic chat applications, and develop a sustainable future-proof application that can serve to host core businesses and propagate real-world communities - becoming the go-to platform which all businesses and communities will rely on for their communicative needs. Chat-apps should not stop short at e-commerce and remittances, but should develop to dominate as the business and community platform of the future. This is the mandate of CONSENTIUM - to emerge as the Platform for Communities.
Lindsburke

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Anxiously anticipating the launch of your product can't wait to interact with this new interface
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

BENEFITS OF MONETISATION OF COMMUNITY BUILDING
Incentive for users to build ‘ultra groups’, which are groups in excess of 1000 users.
Entire business can be conceptualised and/or established along the lines of the chat-app.
CONSENTIUM can be the go-to chat-app for cryptocurrency communities.
Network effects can be propagated via tiered reward approach by community creators.
CryptoFinn (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

$42M is a huge amount to have raised in the current ICO climate, especially from a project that seems to have gone under the radar and had little marketing. Is there proof to verify the $42M raised?

Definitely understand, the team is going for an audit for the sum raised, stay tuned.
Sgsg666

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

thank you I got token... best wishers for Project
Can you pm me how you sell your erc20 tokens? i cant seem to find my wallet...thanks
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Hi, i have just discovered your Project and i will definitely keep an eye on it until you have something to show like a Alpha or Beta.
It will be interesting how your product will look like in comparison to telegram.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

Consentium Releases Updated Roadmap After Fundraising Success https://coinidol.com/consentium-releases-updated-roadmap-after-fundraising-success/
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

Hello, what is the gas limit for use in the etherium network? I used 55000/8 and the operation does not pass.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

Consentium’s futuristic chat community monetization chat app helps engage peer-to-peer interactions effectively at both individual and group levels. Consentium weaves in a revolutionary thread of app integration in the crypto space by building the next identity of crypto communities for brands and influencers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: