Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin. Time is running out  (Read 580 times)
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

When bitcoin sorts out its scaling issues and start running smart contracts on Rootstock it will give eth competition. Assuming it all work of course  Smiley Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

When bitcoin sorts out its scaling issues and start running smart contracts on Rootstock it will give eth competition. Assuming it all work of course  Smiley Wink

There is nothing to sort out. it is a perfect decentralized crypto-currency. unbanked people in third world countries don't need Bitcoin. they have access to hardware AFAIK so they could mine alt-coins and sell them on the same exchanges supporting Bitcoin.

Let me think now $55 peeks fees or using Ripple and paying $0.001 per transactions

Can you charge even that $0.001 fee per transaction on people using Ripple? let me think now. you could charge $55 fee per transaction on people using Bitcoin. can you generate Ripple with any hardware?

🖤😏
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

This could be true, a lot of other cryptocurrencies are coming up right behind bitcoin and until bitcoin sorts out some of it's issues, these cryptocurrencies will keep catching u. The problem with the fee doesn't help matters much either.
GhostWithin (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

In truth, there is another undervalued coin with a lot of potential. It's Waves. Already, it is technologically better than Etherium, but the promotion and marketing of this coin simply kills all its advantages. Now, even no one knows what this coin is.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Bitcoin will always be the king of the kingdom no matter how great the new coins is and it will be.
 The bitcoin will always be the first choice of every person. It will always be.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

I quite agree with your opinions.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that created. But if bitcoin not developing some new features to improve its speed
or performance, i believe many altcoins such as Ethereum etc will have more users than bitcoin.

GhostWithin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

Bitcoin will always be the king of the kingdom no matter how great the new coins is and it will be.

The existence of an object or thing must have meaning, then this object or thing will be appreciated.
Now bitcoin is needed in order to buy altcoins. Dollars <-> BTC <-> Altcoin. While this chain is exist bitcoin is in safety. But more and more exchanges will introduce trade to the dollar ... Do you understand the idea? Nothing will be forever
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

We've already experienced some kind of transaction. They already have bitcoin to fiat, bnb to fiat, eth to fiat being bitcoin. Bitcoin will be similar to another coin or some altcoin that is already in bitcoin in some way is still very valuable and I say we replace bitcoin still has value in the crypto world so we always think and it can still be profitable for those who have the coins. Cool
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

Problems with the time for processing a single transaction, and sometimes even a complete denial of the service of small transfers made the investors look for an alternative. As a result, the capitalization of individual crypto-currencies has increased several times. At least 3 crypto-currencies today have high chances and real tools to outstrip bitcoin by capitalization in 2018.

Yes, transaction speed in bitcoin really need to developing more. it is because the blocktime of bitcoin is long.
once the transaction speed is increasing, bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency coin ever.
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

Problems with the time for processing a single transaction, and sometimes even a complete denial of the service of small transfers made the investors look for an alternative. As a result, the capitalization of individual crypto-currencies has increased several times. At least 3 crypto-currencies today have high chances and real tools to outstrip bitcoin by capitalization in 2018.

Yes, transaction speed in bitcoin really need to developing more. it is because the blocktime of bitcoin is long.
once the transaction speed is increasing, bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency coin ever.

Really? Is it only problem of bitcoin? I think, no

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

People with reall knowledge of bitcoin will find what they need  at these forums and will have  an interest in bitcoin after reading some topics. But I don't see the link between BTC and this forum.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

In truth, there is another undervalued coin with a lot of potential. It's Waves. Already, it is technologically better than Etherium, but the promotion and marketing of this coin simply kills all its advantages. Now, even no one knows what this coin is.

True. Why does everyone doesn't see this?

I have seen how good Waves. It is almost like ethereum but with everything in their website. Wallet and a trading website. You even look for more are that could take out the risk of being hacked from too many sites that you are entering just so you can trade different coins or tokens.

If only it was supported during its campaign. But due to the hype there are also FUD's that came out which made it unpopular anymore.
GhostWithin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

True. Why does everyone doesn't see this?

I have seen how good Waves. It is almost like ethereum but with everything in their website. Wallet and a trading website. You even look for more are that could take out the risk of being hacked from too many sites that you are entering just so you can trade different coins or tokens.

If only it was supported during its campaign. But due to the hype there are also FUD's that came out which made it unpopular anymore.

Several times on the forum I saw replicas like this "I don't believe in Waves since it's a Russian project".  I don't understand why if the project is Russian, then there is less confidence in it.

By the way, in Russia, some of the best programmers. Does everyone know Vitalik Buterin? Grin
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

It's not just the transaction times that is the problem. There are so many coins on the market that offer faster times than bitcoin, in fact almost all coins are quicker! Bitshares is super quick but not widely used considering what it offers

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

It's not just the transaction times that is the problem. There are so many coins on the market that offer faster times than bitcoin, in fact almost all coins are quicker! Bitshares is super quick but not widely used considering what it offers

The one of the problems of the bitcoin is the transaction and people who are investing it and with that many competitors who are expose to the market but still I believe that they are finding ways to avoid it and improve it so that this problem won't be problem soon and this can make the world be better.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

1.Ethereum
The ethereum, like BTC, uses blockchain technology as its main core. Therefore, like traditional crypto currency, it is decentralized and perfectly suited for anonymous financial transactions. Capitalization has increased more than 100 times a year

In addition to the technology of smart contracts, which enabled ETH to increase the speed of transactions, the creators of Ethereum offered to use their platform for various ICO-projects. Crypto currency is seriously interested in representatives of various industries and individual governments. Given all this, there is a real chance that the capitalization of the Etherium in 2018 will exceed the total cost of the BTC.

2.Ripple
The main impetus for the growth of the crypto currency was received only in mid-2017. XRP actively began to increase its own capitalization at the expense of new investors amid news about the rapid integration of service with such giants as American Express and Banco Santander. The main advantages of Ripple are low commissions and instant transactions. According to XRP developers, the average time per operation does not exceed four seconds.

3.Stellar
Developers of XLM have managed to combine the best in the one crypto currency that is known to the digital market in January 2018. Like Ripple, Stellar offers its investors the fastest transactions: from two to five seconds. But, like Ethereum, XLM decided to provide its platform for ICO developers. But unlike ETH, the emphasis is not on the financial sector, but on transnational companies. In October 2017, IBM announced the collaboration with Stellar.

The probability of this event is high, but is not 100%. How do you think the bitcoin will give up its positions or not and how will everything happen?

Though bitcoin's processing maybe slower than the other alternative coins but I think the investors are still loving and trusting bitcoin. And anyway that is just one problem and it will be improve.
Mandoy

Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

I do not believe that bitcoins time is running out but rather it is just starting to evolve and be accepted by the masses. The current drop of bitcoins value have become a venue for the late comers to come in and invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin has proven itself for how many years and we cannot compare it to any altcoins. Bitcoin is the future and nothing will replace its throne on the cryptocurrency market.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

in a way of transactions speed, i admit that its more slower than any of the mentioned coins. but in terms of security bitcoin is the best, so that, the transactions are slow, but more secured. i dont think that bitcoin is running out time. because no one of these altcoins can surpass bitcoin, maybe the feature by platforms but the real technology of bitcoin, it not.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

I agree, I do not think that any coin can be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be number one. I think bitcoin will evolve and always will be ahead.
alaskata

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

By now people feel Bitcoin is too slow to pay, so you see that such a situation is probably happening, why Bitcoin does not try to deal with the slow transaction, You can confirm more transactions with less fees, which will increase their income
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: