Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price "drop"  (Read 2173 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I think if the price of the transaction will depend on the bitcoin price. So, as the price of bitcoin increases, so as the transaction price. Only few people are mining bitcoin since it is not as profitable as when bitcoin price is very cheap and not well-known.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
I also do not know why the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is currently experiencing a very sharp decline. I think this is only temporary while it is still confusing and annoying for the shareholders in the cryptocurrency market
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

The bitcoin value is still sinking and all our efforts seem to be pulling our hopes up until FUDs sink and things get better. The bitcoin value is abruptly deformed in various predictions and hypotheses.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Indeed for some time this btc price again drop dropped down but do not despair agan can wait until the price goes back, keep the spirit and keep watch the price, hopefully the future can rise as late as yesterday.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

Indeed for some time this btc price again drop dropped down but do not despair agan can wait until the price goes back, keep the spirit and keep watch the price, hopefully the future can rise as late as yesterday.

Well theres no perfect coin exist and there is no such thing as perfect, its normal to drop the price of bitcoin, its not always increasing and here in crypto world no coin that has a stable price, all price change from time to time, so bitcoin price down its not a big deal we expect that happen so what we gonna do is hold our precious coin until it will rise up again.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:34:23 AM

Yes, It's really a big tragedy for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and i think this is the lowest price ever as it started to drop last year but still im pretty confident that it will recover back in due time and once other countries adapt the usd of bitcoin.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:01:11 AM

I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.

You can't blame them if they do panic too much if they invest at $19,800 and keep on holding until it reach down as low as $6,000. I'm not spreading FUD here but this is the fact now that holding your Bitcoin will not guarantee anymore gaining thru holding so don't act like you are always at ease because maybe you never lose that much same like we do. Maybe you should stick to the words that Bitcoin investment is risky because price is unpredictable not underestimating the panic investors in which they hold for their hard earn money.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Yeah,  it happens. I myself celebrate when the price drops, because you can take advantage of buying it then when the time it rises,  then who's the winner? That's why I do. Do not panic because the price is not always stable. 
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

Yes, It's really a big tragedy for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and i think this is the lowest price ever as it started to drop last year but still im pretty confident that it will recover back in due time and once other countries adapt the usd of bitcoin.
That's right,  may we could say that this is not the right time for its surge but surely it will come. Looking back to its history, it is actually growing and it's price today are really far from the start so there is possibilities that it will go higher and higher. We still need to be patience and see the glorious days for us.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

That's right,  may we could say that this is not the right time for its surge but surely it will come. Looking back to its history, it is actually growing and it's price today are really far from the start so there is possibilities that it will go higher and higher. We still need to be patience and see the glorious days for us.
The drop for the price of bitcoin is normal and that is right that the price right now compare to the price from the start is still on a huge increase and that is what we should remember before feeling bad because that is the proof that bitcoin is still improving and sooner than later, we will have a flight to the moon if we will have patience.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

current market conditions are bad and bitcoin prices fall below $ 6500.
I heard the news that a korean exchange has been hacked and made the market worse. I'm not sure if bitcoin prices will recover in the near future.

Of course it will bounce. Everything that is happening right now is due to the pending approval to the ETF. Once it has been approved, you'll be sorry you didn't buy NOW.
actually bitcoin is a digital currency some time its price will be high and some time its price will be low because its price is related with market trade some time its price will be high and some time down so no need to worry about it.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

In this crypto world we must bear in mind that it is really normal for the price to go down. But we must just have the trust and patience to hold still for the price will not be permanently down, it will also goes back up.
Honestly, the OP really said it perfectly well. It is becoming absurd that a lot of people are just so much focusing on the gains and the profit but forgetting the main idea behind the whole thing and one of the reasons the value is going to be sustained for long.

Every market will generally have an uptrend and downtrend but it is just funny that there are just some set of people who feel it should just keep going up and when it is down, start spelling doomsday. Patience is all that counts, and the idea is to have it as a long term investment based on the value that it would bring in the future.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

Most of peoples giving own view on this drop but right now its nothing serious about price because its happen many times before right now demand is not enough so its going down but in near future this could be normal even we can say this will increase very quickly as its happen in past many times after dropping we have very good and long jump in pocket
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Yeah,  it happens. I myself celebrate when the price drops, because you can take advantage of buying it then when the time it rises,  then who's the winner? That's why I do. Do not panic because the price is not always stable. 
Well, I say it is very appropriate for this condition. I agree with you, for taking advantage of this condition to buy Bitcoin. And it's a sign you're very confident the price goes up again, I'm sure too.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

that's right, currently the bitcoin price is down. but that's not too bad because bitcoin prices do not drop below $ 6k. I expect the bitcoin price to be back above $ 7k next month.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 02:32:41 PM by mace15

that's right, currently the bitcoin price is down. but that's not too bad because bitcoin prices do not drop below $ 6k. I expect the bitcoin price to be back above $ 7k next month.
More hopes more demands for sure will comes in bitcoin. Price still drops and we need good news in bitcoin to move it higher the value. However, price is unstable and we could see it's growth this year.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

the price of bitcoin has now dropped and made many people panic and sell their coins that will make the bitcoin price go down, should we stay calm and hold the bitcoin we have because bitcoin prices will surely rise again
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

The minimum price that Bitcoin can test is 6K, then up.
gunungkembar

Activity: 546
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

yes you are right bitcoin prices currently collapsed better you buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin price down like this is not always repetitive must be very rare.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Don't worry if bitcoin's market price will fall down or drop even more. First, bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency based on the demand of the people. It will drop its market value today but it will surely climb back again anytime of the day unexpectedly too. So that's what i am doing with the my little amount of bitcoin because i am keeping it for a long term hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: