Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICBCoin - International Crypto Bank Coin  (Read 6006 times)
Granirad (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:27:42 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 01:52:04 PM by Granirad

International Crypto Bank Coin

History

In 2014, blockchain enthusiasts teamed up to develop and implement a new crypto platform.
For the first time, there is a crypto platform which
combines:
 a cryptocurrency, a bank and forging (mining) all in one
Also, our platform allows you to use its blockchain for your own applications.

Bank

Transfers

International transfers can be made with cryptocurrencies for very small commission.

In our system there are two kinds of transfers – simple (1 ICBC) and private (5 ICBC):

Simple transfercan be fully viewed by everybody in the Explorer.
Private transferonly the hash value is shown in the Explorer.
This takes longer than a simple transfer, because it passes several times through the platform, making it a private transfer

Deposits

Deposit – an amount of ICB coins that is placed in the bank which gives interest.

Gold

On Gold coin deposits from 1 coin a daily*1 interest payment will be made, according to the following table:

20% yearly interest rate during the 1st year
17% yearly interest rate during the 2nd year
14% yearly interest rate during the 3rdyear
3% yearly interest rate during the 4th and next years
From 1 to 499 999 999 coins, interest will be paid into an open wallet.
Above 500 000 000 coins it will be a passive income*2.

Silver

Silver deposits from 1 coin will be paid at a yearly interest rate of 33% on a daily basis.
From 1 to 499 999 999 coins, interest will be paid into an open wallet.
Above 500 000 000 coins it will be a passive income*2 at 55% yearly interest rate.

*1 - the year starts counting from the day that the genesis block is created in the blockchain
*2 - with a closed wallet

Loans

Loans – obtaining a specified number of coins for temporary use.
Silver coins are converted to Credit coins and added to the loan obtainer’s account through an on-site bidding process.
After the end of the loan contract ends, the amount is automatically returned to the lender.
Interest on the loan needs to be paid in advance.

Coins

Gold

The Gold coin is the main coin on our platform.
All quotes on the exchange are done with this coin.
You can deposit, withdraw and exchange this coin on other exchanges to other crypto currencies
(for example: bitcoin, ethereum, etc.)
                        During the start of our blockchain, i.e. in the genesis block, we issued 20 000 000 000 Gold coins.                                                        
With the Gold coin money can be earned by forging coins, depositing coins, transfers and on the crypto exchanges.

Silver

The Silver coin is the internal coin on our platform, which can be used to exchange to Gold coins and Credit coins.
This coin cannot be withdrawn and exchanged for another crypto currency.
In the genesis block there were 10 000 000 000 Silver coins issued.
With the Silver coin money can be earned by forging coins, depositing coins, giving loans and on our internal exchange.

Credit

The Credit coin is the second internal coin on our platform.
A Credit coin is created when a Silver coin is given as a loan.
So when issuing a loan, a Silver coin is labeled and converted into a Credit coin.
These Credit coins are blocked for the duration of the contract on the lender’s account and are added to the account of the person who requested the loan.
The loan will be automatically repaid at the end of the contract.
The interest for the loan needs to be paid up-front. The Credit coin can be used for deposits and on our exchange.
With the Credit coin money can be earned by depositing coins and on our internal exchange.

Check out the video here
Check out our website: https://icbcoin.com/
If you have any questions, please, contact our support: https://icbcoin.com/

Please, follow us on Twitter and VK. More social networks are coming soon.
Also, our Bounty Campaign is coming soon.

BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3946603.msg37679242#msg37679242
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

just one tweet, and I'll go further, if there is a desire to thank the addresses always find on my page on Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958305739071778816
elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

great information for us, waiting for bounty campaign sir.
i will follow developments on the tread.
Granirad (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

great information for us, waiting for bounty campaign sir.
i will follow developments on the tread.

Thank you very much. We appreciate it! Please, stay tuned. More news is coming =)
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

Very nice project, also Unique and great plan. I would like to spread this project. waiting for the bounty. hoping it will be success in time.
Granirad (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

Very nice project, also Unique and great plan. I would like to spread this project. waiting for the bounty. hoping it will be success in time.

Thank you very much! Your feedback is highly appreciated. The Bounty campaign and Airdrop are coming soon. Please, stay tuned! It will be announced here.
somovaeva25

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

The project dedicated to cryptobank is good. The fact that this is a Russian project is even better. Command. We are waiting for technical information about the project. You must show investors the seriousness of your intentions and professionalism, as well as the presentation of the team.
JoBiLee

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

The project dedicated to cryptobank is good. The fact that this is a Russian project is even better. Command. We are waiting for technical information about the project. You must show investors the seriousness of your intentions and professionalism, as well as the presentation of the team.

Thank you very much for your positive feedbacks. The ICO will begin soon. Everything will be announced in this thread and in our social networks.
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

ICBCoin has a very interesting project concept concept by integrating the use of crypto currency transactions and thereby making it easier for its users
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

ANN THREAD IN FRENCH : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4038342
JoBiLee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

Thank you! I updated the spreadsheet! Check if everything is correct
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

Projects to provide banking crypto-exchange services are currently very popular and promising. I hope that the team will do everything in their power to make this project attractive for investors.
JoBiLee

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

Projects to provide banking crypto-exchange services are currently very popular and promising. I hope that the team will do everything in their power to make this project attractive for investors.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are doing our best. More news is coming soon !
Alex_Post555

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

I participated in several banking projects as a bounty and they were all quite successful. Command. Investors are hoping for you.
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

INDONESIA ANN Thread = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4378337.0
ojahbisu

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

the concept with the purpose of borrowing and it is done by every bank and hopefully the concept combined by the flatform of ico can help in service for everyone success ICBcoin
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

it is interesting also ICBCoin project because it carries the concept of crypto coin bank which usually this project become an idol for bounty hunter and the investor because with ease of project like this bia succeed
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Crypto Bank International Coins, will incorporate cryptocurrency, bank and forging (mining) all in one platform, and lets you use blockchain for your own app.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: