Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: DORADO SCAM  (Read 641 times)
1happy1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

The dorado ico is a SCAM they make all sorts of claims on the website that aren't true they try to make it look like you are investing in a already profitable bisness but that's not the case they have no revenue what so ever. Dorado is a start up in drone delivery so they would have to compete with company's like amazon and alfabet But this is not what they are comunicating. All the claims maid on the site like the 6227% growth is of a diferent company called foodoutgroup if you invest in dorado you do not invest in foodoutgroup even tho they try to make it look that way.

PLEASE SHARE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

It think even foodoutgroup is not existing or not working. 
Noahh8

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

dude maybe you've got paid for telling this ahh??? :DDD  Because this, EXACTLY the same text is not only on this page ;DDD
So, I wonder how much money someone paid to you?? Cheesy
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

I haven‘t heard about this project, anyway, thanks for your heads-up,mate.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:41:11 AM

I just recently wanted to invest, but thanks to this discussion, I changed my mind . I begin to despair in the crypt. So many skam these days..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

I recently meet so many skams that it is directly terrible. What is going on? Why so many fake projects that still keep appearing ?!

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:46:14 AM

Well,i just heard about this project today and in fact now,i will look at it more to see if there are any significant red flags to note  but thanks for notifying us.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

Jordan Belfort , the real ” Wolf of Wall Street ” has claimed that Initial Coin Offerings like Dorado (DOR) ICO , are the “biggest scam ever”.

A lot of ICOs are a scam but I think there are still some good ones. Still, I see his reasoning.
sportsdude69

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

I have to agree that Dorado is a SCAM.

I sent an email on February 15 and a follow up on February 21 to ask where in Canada they plan to expand to.
Their roadmap says that they will expand to Canada this year, so I want to know where, to see if their plan is feasible in the country that I live in.
If they have no clue where they are expanding 3 months into the year, then they more than likely have no plans to expand to Canada...

Today is March 4, I've had no response to my email.

I've raised not receiving a response to my email several times to the Telegram Community admins.
They took action with responding to me directly in the community, but were unable to resolve the underlying issue of poor customer service from the Dorado Team.

I'm glad that I did not invest in this project as I surely believe my $ would have been gone forever!
I hope you all think twice about this project.

Be sure to check out this link:
https://steemit.com/dorado/@iekos/dorado-ico-feels-dodgy-scam-and-here-s-why
ethancer

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

Lol what kind of an idiot you have to be to think that you will be investing in an already working company if it is an ICO? Of course you're investing into a new company, that what ICO is for.

And Foodout Group is working. I'm from Latvia and i use Foodout at least a few times a month (very nice service btw).

I already invested and got the tokens in my MEW and everything is fine. I would do my own research before listening to some false claims from some idiots.

And sportsdude69, you're an idiot. If a company is busy, they won't respond to some dipshit asking about where they will expand or do whatever at the end of the year, they have better things to do. If they said Canada, then Canada it is. I wrote 2 letters about separate issues and got a response within 1-2 days. Service is really nice, their live chat and telegram groups are always responding to questions that they can answer. I have no issues with Dorado whatsoever. I even called 2 of the numbers on their website and everything was fine.

And yeah, post more links to some shitty articles. There were a few more that did no research and made some stupid claims, but after contacting dorado everything became clear. Dorado is a legit thing and should get more attention. And honestly, i'm glad that such stupid people do not invest, it's better for those who do research and don't go posting "scam" everywhere. We make more profits without people like you. Peace
Kinghendogg

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

People do not listen to this Paid Hater   The company is active the ICO is solid one of the best , research for yourselves I have personally been on telegram with many of the staff and have verified there existence in 4 countries and growing ! People like this are haters and you could lose out on a Hugh payout because of false information ! The wolf of wall street that’s a good one what a idiot , Dorodo has nothing to do with Wall Street buddy . Listen people I been investing in ICOs for years now and was fortunate let me rephrase that and was smart enough to research many coins from lite coin to game to Iota and many more , I made a killing and I just bought over 100k of Dorodo at .11 cents with the expectation of the coin opening at .45 cents , I am very good at what I do so if u want to listen to anyone I have a proven track record unlike Mr Hater Wall Street banker . He is probably one of those bankers who is constantly saying Bitcoin is a bubble it’s going to crash and the banks are in charge ! So there u have it the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so bad y Dorodo and don’t miss ou ! Later Hater Wall Street banker go back to being broke ,
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

This is not a proper section to post or discuss about SCAMS, there is a separate board for these type of discussion i.e SCAM ACCUSATIONS board.
And post references and proofs instead of just pointing finger on a project or ICO.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

The dorado ico is a SCAM they make all sorts of claims on the website that aren't true they try to make it look like you are investing in a already profitable bisness but that's not the case they have no revenue what so ever. Dorado is a start up in drone delivery so they would have to compete with company's like amazon and alfabet But this is not what they are comunicating. All the claims maid on the site like the 6227% growth is of a diferent company called foodoutgroup if you invest in dorado you do not invest in foodoutgroup even tho they try to make it look that way.

PLEASE SHARE

Thanks for sharing, but this is not facebook you know, you have to provide some evidence and anyway most people in the forum are already smart enough to take a second look at offers.

partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

thanks for the heads up, this have been a problem with crypto for along time, alot of scammers and frauds around, that sometimes takes away the focus from good projects. and media seems to love bashing crypto. to bad all these scammers and frauds give them a good reason to do that.
sportsdude69

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

If a company wants your $ to invest, they should take the time to answer your questions.
If they're "too busy" or non-existent, then they're not worth your time and money.

Throwing money into a wishing well, is not how I like to invest...
jeffmm

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

many are right, i have just bought a doroda and come to livechat to ask where is my dorado, when they said if i have mistaken purhcased  the dorodo token, my token will be gone and cannot get it back... i get shocked with temper. And how they reply? they react the same to me with temper as well ...what a .... i believe with this kind of company.... it wont last longer and bye bye to my money...

PS. now i am still banned by them so cannot live chat with them any more if i have other questions...

lol... what a suck company...!!

sorry my english is poor
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

Sorry, but I disgree, if you read the website, it clearly says that,
"As stated above, Food Forward and Dorado platform are an operational fork of Foodout Group."
and https://foodoutgroup.com/ will be the inital platform Dorado will use to conduct business.

Its all there if you take the time to read it, and Dorado is part of Food Forward Group GmbH
Dorado’s plan is to go beyond the food delivery, to innovate, to go global, to deliver anything customer wants, thus operational fork from “Foodout” to “Dorado” happened.
It also tells you how they intent to make owning the token profitable,
Quarterly Payout Bonuses of 7% Net Sales

And if you read the https://www.dorado.tech/history/#canvas

They set out exactly how they plan to create revenue.
90% have nothing, just dreams, some dont even have that, just out right scams. But after doing my due diligence this is one of the few that I see as a good long term investment, the devs tokens are locked for 3 years, so that gives me some confidence that they will push this project until then at least.

I dont do "moonshots" "lambo coins" "lending platforms" I look for long term holds with good prospects, so this for me is a good investment as I can keep picking up the "Quarterly Payout Bonuses of 7% Net Sales" which in the first year or two we be very very low, but anything that tips the odds of coming out with a profit, in my favor I am happy to accept.

TO be honest, i should really keep my mouth shut, as all tokens not sold get burned, so the less they sell the better for me.
FelagaComp

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

No information about Dorado in google. Only some buyed articles ...
FelagaComp

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

drone idea is interesting, but in many countries their flight is not regulated by laws. The tendency is more to rrstrict their uncontrolled flights
Koinmaker

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Scam?? Aaah
Just few minutes ago i spoke with an operator in the wallet chat. Tokens will be listed at the biginning of June.Maybe the project will fail, maybe the project will compete for the future.Sure is not scam.
lorenzo71dl

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

This thread was a big mistake dorado are on HITBTC one of the first 5th big exchange all over the world and next weeks will be on HuOBI and then on BINANCE !!!!
I think can close this thread now:
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DOR-to-BTC

sportsdude69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Dorado ICO is over and each token is now worth $0.01 - definite scam. I warned you all.
sportsdude69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

Update:  Dorado is now $0.000877 USD - not even a penny. Time for you all to forget about this token and bury it at the bottom of the ocean. Your investment is lost.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

Scam russian Project, Do not invest in russian fake projects.
sportsdude69

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:01:15 PM

Sorry, but I disgree, if you read the website, it clearly says that,
"As stated above, Food Forward and Dorado platform are an operational fork of Foodout Group."
and https://foodoutgroup.com/ will be the inital platform Dorado will use to conduct business.

Its all there if you take the time to read it, and Dorado is part of Food Forward Group GmbH
Dorado’s plan is to go beyond the food delivery, to innovate, to go global, to deliver anything customer wants, thus operational fork from “Foodout” to “Dorado” happened.
It also tells you how they intent to make owning the token profitable,
Quarterly Payout Bonuses of 7% Net Sales

And if you read the https://www.dorado.tech/history/#canvas

They set out exactly how they plan to create revenue.
90% have nothing, just dreams, some dont even have that, just out right scams. But after doing my due diligence this is one of the few that I see as a good long term investment, the devs tokens are locked for 3 years, so that gives me some confidence that they will push this project until then at least.

I dont do "moonshots" "lambo coins" "lending platforms" I look for long term holds with good prospects, so this for me is a good investment as I can keep picking up the "Quarterly Payout Bonuses of 7% Net Sales" which in the first year or two we be very very low, but anything that tips the odds of coming out with a profit, in my favor I am happy to accept.

TO be honest, i should really keep my mouth shut, as all tokens not sold get burned, so the less they sell the better for me.

How is Dorado working out for you???
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: