Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel  (Read 8072 times)
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

But where exactly I do not want to get so it's North Korea. Can not just go back from there!
I would also be in North Korea, there probably beautiful)
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Cheesy It looks great!
I fully support the words of a person, it is better to invest ahead of time, then to make a good profit
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

The top 10 most unpopular travelers among the countries in 2018 looks like this (plus the number of tourists who visited the country for the year):
Tuvalu (thousand)
Republic of Kiribati (4 thousand)
Sao Tome and Principe (8 thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
This list needs replenishment, I know a couple more countries that I bypass the side

in fact, the countries on the list are interesting. This is just the topic of not popular countries for tourists
For example, East Timor is famous for its excellent diving. You get a visa at the airport upon arrival.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

The top 10 most unpopular travelers among the countries in 2018 looks like this (plus the number of tourists who visited the country for the year):
Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
This list needs replenishment, I know a couple more countries that I bypass the side

in fact, the countries on the list are interesting. This is just the topic of not popular countries for tourists
For example, East Timor is famous for its excellent diving. You get a visa at the airport upon arrival.
Most do not even know which continent East Timor is on)
LY CHI CUONG

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

good job Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

It seems to me that it is for such countries that such a project is needed. to open to tourists something new
strongtree2505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

But where exactly I do not want to get so it's North Korea. Can not just go back from there!
I would also be in North Korea, there probably beautiful)

And there is a dictator, there are no drugs, no food, but legalization of marijuana)
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

It seems to me that it is for such countries that such a project is needed. to open to tourists something new
For us, an uncharted paradise, and for the underdeveloped countries tourism creates new jobs, ensures the inflow of currency and contributes to the development of the economy.
Leading person

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

First of all, the project should pay attention to this, develop in this direction
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

I am attracted by China with its history and unique culture.
Permanent_Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

interesting country to visit it. I prefer visiting Canada
Leading person

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Do you want to visit the Great Wall of China?
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

Why are you interested in Canada?
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

First of all, the project should pay attention to this, develop in this direction
The project is very necessary in Russia, we have a lot of beautiful places where tourists are needed
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Who does not like Canada? Bilingual, immense territory, little population, no political marginality, freedom for life-loving anonymous nomads. As opposed to USA where there is only a handful of states friendly to possession of exotic animals, canadian laws allow a huge leeway for that. U can build a condo in any province and get a tiger or silverback for protection. And many other reasons.
Leading person

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

The project is very necessary in Russia, we have a lot of beautiful places where tourists are needed
I've heard about Russia, unfortunately, I've never been. Your country is rich in interesting places, I hope to visit Russia
SUNbitok

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Who does not like Canada? Bilingual, immense territory, little population, no political marginality, freedom for life-loving anonymous nomads. As opposed to USA where there is only a handful of states friendly to possession of exotic animals, canadian laws allow a huge leeway for that. U can build a condo in any province and get a tiger or silverback for protection. And many other reasons.
We plan a family trip .. Consider Canada as an option. Thanks for the description)
Leading person

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

We plan a family trip .. Consider Canada as an option. Thanks for the description)
There is a huge number of beautiful and interesting countries that I want to visit. I hope the project will help in this
alexcraft1590

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

Undoubtedly! Russia is a huge country with different peoples and different cultures!
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

Undoubtedly! Russia is a huge country with different peoples and different cultures!

I am sure that many Russians have not traveled all over their country!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: