Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2796 times)
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Tell me are you going to develop applications for mobile systems android and IOS?
The application should be in any case. Just think unlikely you want to write code from the phone it will be extremely inconvenient.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proverb

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

Tell me are you going to develop applications for mobile systems android and IOS?
The application should be in any case. Just think unlikely you want to write code from the phone it will be extremely inconvenient.
Here I agree with you but all the same a very large part of the traffic is coming from a mobile device. This should be an application where the basic functions of the entire system will be available to the user...
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

I noticed that the project has an experienced team, I think you will get everything since the application development system needs to be changed and it will be excellent that it will be open plus it will help many people who do not even have diplomas but have the skills to earn good money.
raginrob

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

I noticed that the project has an experienced team, I think you will get everything since the application development system needs to be changed and it will be excellent that it will be open plus it will help many people who do not even have diplomas but have the skills to earn good money.

Here I agree with you, but many industry leaders will not want to switch to such a system, as it is advantageous for many to hide the code of their software in order to be able to manipulate users.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Here I agree with you, but many industry leaders will not want to switch to such a system, as it is advantageous for many to hide the code of their software in order to be able to manipulate users.

Well, in this case, you have to compete with these companies. It's cool when developers from around the world can unite on the platform and work together on a difficult task.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

Can I participate in a subscription company and get for it tokens or money? I would like to put your signature and get a reward for it. Is it possible?

You can participate in our bounty or airdrop campaigns
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Why do you thinks that users will leave Github, where they used to work and communicate with other developers? This is the most popular platform, what will you offer devs to attract them?

This repository has great amount of code, projects, users....

While we will have features similar to Github, we are not in it because we want to be alternative or to compete with it. Our version control system will serve a primary purpose of fulfilling the mission to enable the creation and management of multi-owner software products and organizations. No centralized platform today can allow multiple people own a software or business organization without one individual (or the platform) having 100% control. Since a version control system is a core requirement, we might as well make a good Github alternative as best as we can. Please read our co-founder's interview on jaxenter to learn more.

Okay, I got it. As any other ICO projects, you offer users transparent and decentralized platform, yes? Will you copy all github functions and which additional features you will realize? Will there be any code revision before platform will be launched?  I read the interview and want to ask more questions.

Yes, the version control system and governance tools will be transparent and decentralized. We will include features that developers have come to love and appreciate. Apart from standard git features, indestructible repositories and community ownership, developers will be able to create paid branches and issues to earn extra income. As with every open source project, it will be open to the public for review. Please feel free to ask further questions.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

At which conferences will the company be represented? I think it will be very good for the image of the company itself. I would like to receive an announcement if possible.

Right, they are very important platforms for exposure and image development. We will make an announcement about conferences we are participating in or sponsoring.
realjimmy

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Will there be any activities to initially involve a large number of people using the service immediately after the launch? If there are any contests, I would happily take part.
BitCare

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price

Hm, so you will make an alternative for freelance platforms which will be used by developers? How it will work?
All logic will be described in smart-contracts or how to arbitrate deals if there are some problems?
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

What services can I pay with tokens? I would like to understand the perspective for the holders of the tokens. I think this is useful information for investors.

There are two categories of token holders. (1). Developers (2). Consumers.
Developers require the token to interact with a decentralized repository and the network. Interactions include pushing codes, creating proposals, executing functions, participating in stackmint, running a node etc.
Apart from sending money between people, consumers require the token to pay for services created by developers. Services can be anything. Examples include online shopping, games, ride-sharing etc. The possibilities are unlimited.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

I correctly understand that if you now buy tokens, then in the future you can order the software that I'm interested in and pay with tokens for the work. It would be very beneficial especially that now there is a discount for tokens.
Yes, that's how it will work. Of course, if the company becomes popular and successful. Then I think problems should arise. But still you have to calculate the option if the tokens fall in price

Hm, so you will make an alternative for freelance platforms which will be used by developers? How it will work?
All logic will be described in smart-contracts or how to arbitrate deals if there are some problems?

As I understand, individual people will receive micro tasks and, thanks to the resources of the platform, this code will be integrated into one large project. Each stage of development must be approved by all employees of the system.
rshalouyss

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Will any means of communication between team members be configured in the service? After all, it would be very convenient chat or voice communication directly through the channels of the platform.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

Absolutely. Building this protocol without easy-to-use client applications is illogical at best.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

I'm interested in how the paid consultation will be carried out, how to be sure that the consultant will provide really valuable information. I'm just very interested.
sasser

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

I'm interested in how the paid consultation will be carried out, how to be sure that the consultant will provide really valuable information. I'm just very interested.
Yes, in this case, fraud will be avoided really hard. But I think this can be handled by a system of ratings and feedback that will be transparent and that no one can change.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Cheesy Writing codes from a phone is indeed inconvenient. We will have applications for interacting with the network, repositories and members of communities.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

Yes, in this case, fraud will be avoided really hard. But I think this can be handled by a system of ratings and feedback that will be transparent and that no one can change.

Yes, I wonder how this will all work and would happily take part in the beta testing of products. Will these be held, at least for those who have already bought tokens?
Irokez_st

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

This is the problem! Who will put the rating?
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Here I agree with you but all the same a very large part of the traffic is coming from a mobile device. This should be an application where the basic functions of the entire system will be available to the user...

Right. Mobile application support is important. Users will definitely want to perform basic repository actions and interact with fellow collaborators on the go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: