Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology  (Read 1855 times)
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

If this Lending platform has alot of cryptocurrency on it then this project is interesting, but how can we deal with this? There's shady part of this project i need to know the full details. Can you give us roadmap and whitepaper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

Hello Ricona Admin, let me recognize the well structured website you created, very well organized, am no techy person but i recognize good stuff when i see one Wink

The only thing i did not find is the team and dev members identity and background info, shouldn't this info be included in the website or whitepaper, or they want to stay anonymous? I think including team info will give much confidence in this great project. Ricona has a good business plan and should not have any problem succeeding. Between aside from official Ricona telegram, is there an active telegram chat group? Thanks.

Can i get answer to the Bolded above, just need more clearification.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

Why is Ricona coin different from the rest? What are the advantages of this coin?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

Why is Ricona coin different from the rest? What are the advantages of this coin?
 Huh
Ricona is unlike any other lending platform in existence currently. We have a unique 'Multi Cryptocurrency Switching' technology that allows you to switch your cryptocurrency holding/lending on-the-fly.
In simpler terms, if you are currently holding Bitcoin with us, but in one week, Ethereum is trending and you discover that lending Ethereum offers you better returns than Bitcoin, we allow you to switch your holdings to Ethereum. And all it takes is a couple of clicks. (Read FAQ for more details)
More importantly, we allow you to earn your daily interest in cryptocurrencies and not just USD.
23coins

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Huh
Ricona is unlike any other lending platform in existence currently. We have a unique 'Multi Cryptocurrency Switching' technology that allows you to switch your cryptocurrency holding/lending on-the-fly.
In simpler terms, if you are currently holding Bitcoin with us, but in one week, Ethereum is trending and you discover that lending Ethereum offers you better returns than Bitcoin, we allow you to switch your holdings to Ethereum. And all it takes is a couple of clicks. (Read FAQ for more details)
More importantly, we allow you to earn your daily interest in cryptocurrencies and not just USD.

I want to know by hard about lending. What is this plan about? Maybe you have some benefits?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Huh

I want to know by hard about lending. What is this plan about? Maybe you have some benefits?
This is a traditional lending plan that is offered by most leading and reputed lending programs. But what makes us unique is that we offer a whopping 10% bonus to our investors. No one in the industry offers this.
The floating lending plan allows you to earn excellent daily interest (Interest + Volatility Rate) based on the Cryptocurrency you hold and the lending time frame. At the end of the maturity period, you can choose to reinvest for better returns (plus a bonus) or withdraw your funds entirely.
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

What do you think, RIKONA coin will replace all existing types of crypto currency?  Roll Eyes
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

According to the services of the project, I understood everything. On lending too. Is it possible to exchange tokens on this platform? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
23coins

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Huh

This is a traditional lending plan that is offered by most leading and reputed lending programs. But what makes us unique is that we offer a whopping 10% bonus to our investors. No one in the industry offers this.
The floating lending plan allows you to earn excellent daily interest (Interest + Volatility Rate) based on the Cryptocurrency you hold and the lending time frame. At the end of the maturity period, you can choose to reinvest for better returns (plus a bonus) or withdraw your funds entirely.

How can I trade with RCA COINS?
 Huh
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

Do you have a goal to permanently change the game crypto-lending? If so, it's ambitious enough)) but I believe in you. Will you earn in the project only on a percentage basis?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Do you have a goal to permanently change the game crypto-lending? If so, it's ambitious enough)) but I believe in you. Will you earn in the project only on a percentage basis?

No, not only on percent. More precisely, not such a formulation. You can not only earn percent by estimating the age as a percentage of investment, but also multiply the income with the growth of the coin. I'm wondering what will happen to the development of the project, if suddenly the crypto-currency will depreciate (((
elrugrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

Huh

How can I trade with RCA COINS?
 Huh
After the ICO ends, our members can start to trade, lend, store or sell their RCAon our platform. Other leading exchanges will also be added to the list as per the roadmap indicated above.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

You wrote that in addition to personal use, for example, sending money to family or friends or paying for goods and services, RCA coins can also be used by traders and other businesses. And what if the enterprises do not accept crypto currency for payment? And the list of such places is very huge. Will it be worth it?
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

Will you translate your whitepaper and roadmap into other languages? That people from other countries did not translate independently and incorrectly, but immediately understood all the details that are in the draft. Before investing in it.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

I had another question: how to withdraw funds received? Will the financial banks cooperate with you? If there was such a mechanism of cooperation, it would be cool. And if bitcoin has grown many times, why invest money, if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies? Let's talk))) Wink
retrend

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

wow! new and cool project! I like everything
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

what are the goals of the project and how are they going to implement them?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

I like the design of the site looks very good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: