Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology  (Read 1856 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.

You know, I’m considering myself as an investor) So how can I use RCA?
 Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
No Other Lending Platform Offers "Lending Maturity Period" as low as 45 days in the entire Crypto Space (minimum 7 days for staking). Which simply mean, you can pull out all your investment (almost double) in just 45 days whereas others are locking-in your funds for an average of 90 days. Ricona offers two types of Lending “Floating Interest Lending Plan” and “Fix Interest Lending Plan”. With our unique bonus scheme we offer up to 10% *Bonus to our Loyal Investors under Floating interest Lending Plan.

*Bonus interest is applied to user's Reinvested amount. For example, if he pull out 10 BTC after maturity period and Reinvest 6 BTC on the platform again, his Reinvested BTC would be counted as 6.6 BTC instead of 6 (under 10% Bonus slab) and he would earn daily interest on 6.6 BTC from the day 1 of his Reinvestment.

Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Does your project have competitors? If so, how do you promote the project in terms of advertising campaign and marketing decisions? And how do you stand out among them?

Yes, I'm also interested in this question - what is your uniqueness? Roll Eyes

i also came across a project that i thought to be a little similar to this project since they are Lending platform project,  Anyone have come across Etherlend Project? also a lending platform, can this project be seen as a direct competitor to Ricona project or not?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Huh
 Huh

Huh
After our ICO ends, investors who have bought RCA can use it in one of the following ways:
They can trade RCA on our secure and robust Internal Exchange which opens on the 20th March this year. They can start trading RCA on Binance Or Livecoin Or Coinexchange starting May 2018 and on Other Top Exchanges starting July 2018. As per our roadmap, we plan to add more exchanges for RCA trading in near future.
They can lend the currency on the lending platform starting March 20th 2018. We offer up to 55% returns on the investment and have two lending plans, each with its own perks.

What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

Huh
 Huh

Huh

What is Blockchain? Explain me everything in details couse I really need to understand this.
A blockchain is a perpetually increasing list of records, which are also called blocks. These blocks are linked (hence the term chain) and encrypted using cryptography making them secure and virtually, untraceable. According to ‘Harvard Business Review’, blockchain is an "open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way." For cryptocurrencies, it allows two parties to keep track of a digital currency transaction without the need for a central accounting or bookkeeping system. Each computer (also called a node) that is connected to the network will receive a copy of the blockchain automatically as a signature of the transaction.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Huh
 Huh

Huh

A blockchain is a perpetually increasing list of records, which are also called blocks. These blocks are linked (hence the term chain) and encrypted using cryptography making them secure and virtually, untraceable. According to ‘Harvard Business Review’, blockchain is an "open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way." For cryptocurrencies, it allows two parties to keep track of a digital currency transaction without the need for a central accounting or bookkeeping system. Each computer (also called a node) that is connected to the network will receive a copy of the blockchain automatically as a signature of the transaction.
Thank you very much)) Everything is clear))) I have no more questions
 Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

Huh
 Huh

Huh

It's my pleasure)) Good luck))
Thank you very much)) Everything is clear))) I have no more questions
 Smiley
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

I see a tendency that more and more coins provide their own Bounty Campaign. Would you like to create something similar?
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

what about bounty here?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

what are the predictions about the future development of the project
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Where I can read more information about this ICO?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

I watch the project from the very beginning and I like everything at the moment
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

I think that it's really cool ICO for investing

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

isn't there enough information on the site? I think he's very informative.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

I think this will be a very successful project. I will study the project documents in more detail and possibly take part in ICO!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

isn't there enough information on the site? I think he's very informative.
I wonder what else they say about this project
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Before you allow to take out a loan in the framework of the project, do you somehow check candidates for solvency? On some documents, and so on Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

What kind of crypto currency does the platform support?) Is there a list? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

What kind of crypto currency does the platform support?) Is there a list? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Found such information as the answer to your question that the platform supports crypto-currencies - Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash and Reason)) It's OK for you? Smiley
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

Here it is important to emphasize that it was really cool to combine all the crypto-currencies (or digital currencies) into one, as the organizers of the project write. There would be a single electronic currency that everyone would use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: