Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when you have a great idea and nothing else?  (Read 513 times)
Ramulen

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Its all about working with people you trust.
So its the best to find good guys in your direct environment, instead of finding partners over the internet.
At the end you wont be able to handle the whole load of work alone. it is not just a matter of knowledge, but of dedication and (most of it) TIME.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

There is a lot of information on the Internet about how to start your project and ICO. You are without problems will find such information.
I think the most important thing in this business is to hire a professional team, including a lawyer who will pat your idea.
Wish you good luck!
daniel.roman

Activity: 130
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:29:29 AM

Hi guys, I hope this is not a cyclic topic!

So, I've really a great idea and concept that could work in the real world with the use of cryptocurrencies but I'm a civil engineer and, despite my passion for this world, I don't know how to move forward.
My main concern is about the ownership of my idea, because a moment after telling it's not mine anymore.
Do you have some suggestions?

Hi,

First, I recommend to write it down in your own words, to test it by yourself if the idea is good enough.
Second, create the balance of requirements, put on it the things you will require for the develop of the idea (money assets, personnel assets, technology assets)
Third, make a budget of it, as you are a civil engineer is like planning a construction.
Fourth, make a real business plan with: marketing research, operations, administrative and financial parts, to get a real ROI (return of investment)
Five, If you want to make it public, you have two options, the first one register the idea (business plan) as a book in a patent office or in a public notary, in this way you declare that you are the first person that came with the idea. If you want to only disclosure the information to a small amount of people make them sign a NDA (Non-disclosure agreements – you can find a lot of them on the internet)
Hope this works for you
Nauticus Supervisor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

An idea is not worth anything if you don't act on it. Act fast!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: