Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using the Genesis Vision GVT platform to avoid market crashes such as the recent  (Read 85 times)
captain8 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

Hi btctalk,

Im a big fan of the Genesis Vision, been in since ICO and made nice gains (who wouldnt be a fan)!

Now the GVT platform alpha version launches 1st April 2018, and registration is currently open for a demo trading version of this platform,

The platform allows you to invest your funds with fund managers who can invest across crypto, forex and traditionals such as gold, oil etc, through MT4 MT5 plug ins,

Im just thinking to the future, in a similar way people use tether to cut losses (i wouldnt personally) a fund manager could invest the majority of their portfolio into traditional assets ie gold when the crypto market is going down the pot temporarily, and are not as volatile as crypto.

So when the manager notices a downward trend in crypto as there always is at times, that could reinvest their portfolio based to cut losses and increase profits into traditionals,

In my opinion this makes the GVT platform an incredible place to go to invest your funds and in theory, should make you alot more money than id make myself, not only that but it would free up all my time instead of trying to day trade and failing miserably,

Thoughts?

elutzen

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Jumping ship when you sense a dip isn't a good investment plan. Time in the market is better than timing the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: