Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO]All.me - SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME  (Read 16435 times)
AllMeBountyTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Dear participants. I spread the lists for payment for review to the participants. Counting and checking the Bounty manager are completed. Team All.me takes several days to analyze the list and exclude participants involved in the anti-piracy campaign. Then payments will be made to the participants who have fulfilled all the conditions.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SehX6DlYAtcv3iMPOjxPgcoZvsFtTvtjAm6xeCVr3j0/edit?usp=sharing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

ALL.ME BOUNTY - EARLY PAYMENTS

Dear bounty participants,

We would like to make several comments in relation to payments within all.me ICO bounty programme. As you know, in case of any change of ICO schedule, bounty programme payments normally are to be rescheduled as well and such payments to be done after such ICO is finished. In case of our ICO, it had been rescheduled for the 4th quarter of 2018. Even more you should take into consideration that two first pre-sales were finished before start of the bounty programme, which means that USD 8 million were raised by the project from sale of ME Tokens even before of the bounty launch. Despite the above, project management made a decision on early stoppage of new bounty participants registration and early bounty payments as 0.5% of total amount collected within all four pre-sales.
In consideration of the fact that part of bounty programme participants declared about their disagreement with the project team decision in relation to early bounty payments as 0.5%, but the same time that such number of “disagreed participants” consist considerable minority of total number of bounty community, the project management has made the following decision:
(1)   On May 30, 2018 Allabout.me Tokens Ltd (“ALL.ME”)  shall make early bounty payments in ME Tokens to all valid bounty programme participants as 0.5% of total amount of funds raised during four pre-sales (USD 30 million). Such payment shall not be affected neither by other payments which shall be done to third parties within bounty (media persons, big cooperating organizations etc.) nor by relevant amounts which were raised not during the bounty programme validity.
(2)   Bounty participants, who disagree with such decision (see item 1 above), may return ME Tokens received to ALL.ME within five (5) calendar days from the payment date above (before 05.06.2018г) to the following wallet: 0xed82DBeF8cEEe75Bf77eA7AE4f5252E04Ac95232. Thus such participants shall remain in the list of further all.me ICO bounty programme and shall receive 3% of total bounty programme budget after the end of ICO, as it had been planned from the early beginning.
We kindly pay your attention that due to change of EU legislation (The 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive), any payment may require performance of KYC procedures.
Consequently, all.me team shall have an actual pool of total all.me bounty community members through blockchain which can prove our team decision correctness and will allow each participant of the programme to define on his/her own on bounty payment order.

With kind regards,
All.me Team
coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

Hi manager,
When do you update the spreadsheet translation ?

Could you please explain me why in the spreadsheet, i'm in red for facebook (line 90) and twitter (line 135) ?
I have always completed the report each week (friday).
Thank You
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

Once again I am convinced that it is not necessary to participate in Russian projects. Everything looks good from the very beginning, but in the end the team shows its real face.
exactly , all ICO from russia and some arabic countries turn to scam in the end
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

Dear bounty participants,

We would like to summarize results of the recent tokens distribution within all.me bounty programme.
On May 30, 2018 all.me team early (before end of ICO) distributed 10 771 427 ME Tokens as 0.5% of total amount of funds had been raised during four pre-sales (USD 30 million). Such distribution hadn’t been affected neither by other payments which should be done to third parties within bounty nor by relevant amounts which been raised not during the bounty programme validity.
Meanwhile, only 9 persons from 913 bounty participants made a return of ME Tokens for further participation in the programme, namely getting 3% in the end of ICO within total bounty programme. Thus 99% of bounty participants by their actions confirmed consent with decision of all.me on early bounty payment.
We are great full to the community for support of our decision on bounty payment.
From our side we shall continue to work for success project development.

With kind regards,
All.me Team
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Can I sell All.me tokens now?
Don't think that I don't believe in project, I just need money now

Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Tokens are traded only here? https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x76574c7b61b07ba14eace42e60cc73a08038da85-ETH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: