Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45356 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

New announcement from Healbiz:

We have tracked the identity of the person responsible for the initial dump of $HBZ, he is not affiliated with the team and has been banned for trade on our partner exchanges. Helbiz will use its raised funds to buy back the amount of dumped tokens. Big news on the way.
I think this is the main reason why the token grew by more than 100% in one day. I very much believe that growth will not stop there

Wonderful to know about this, because if the team concentrate to do things like this then there will be good to the community. If the company is supporting the community then there is a huge chance to increase their prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

New announcement from Healbiz:

We have tracked the identity of the person responsible for the initial dump of $HBZ, he is not affiliated with the team and has been banned for trade on our partner exchanges. Helbiz will use its raised funds to buy back the amount of dumped tokens. Big news on the way.
This is good news and I'm happy to buy Helbiz tokens cheaply. But I'm still concerned about the question of where the dumper took many cheap tokens.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

In the fresh Monday update Salvatore Palella shared information about new partnership agreements.

"The teams is very pleased with the progress and are looking forward to sharing more news soon but at this point due to confidentiality we can just say that over the last month several deals have been inked with companies in both the carsharing sector, transportation sector and payment sector all of which will help establish Helbiz as one of the leading platforms, in US and abroad, and most widely accepted currencies globally."

Looks like he is full of enthusiasm to disrupt carsharing sector.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

In the fresh Monday update Salvatore Palella shared information about new partnership agreements.

"The teams is very pleased with the progress and are looking forward to sharing more news soon but at this point due to confidentiality we can just say that over the last month several deals have been inked with companies in both the carsharing sector, transportation sector and payment sector all of which will help establish Helbiz as one of the leading platforms, in US and abroad, and most widely accepted currencies globally."

A potential investment, people should realize that the price is very cheap now and dumpers are done with their thing
because the price has slowly recovered already. The best to do now is to accumulate more, In less than 3 months I think it would already give us profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mobilewalk

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

jewish crook
greenco

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

A potential investment, people should realize that the price is very cheap now and dumpers are done with their thing
because the price has slowly recovered already. The best to do now is to accumulate more, In less than 3 months I think it would already give us profit.
Not for a long time the price was recovered, even with all this news and updates, today we have -20%. We will wait and believe in the team
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

That's the best way to go about it I think. Don't just offer the tools like many are doing, give them a platform so they go to you for all their needs.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Not for a long time the price was recovered, even with all this news and updates, today we have -20%. We will wait and believe in the team
Is today's price 20% less than the price that was on the ico? I think you are mistaken. If I'm not mistaken, the sale price on ico was 0.00015 eth.
I also believe in the project team and I am sure that they will overcome all difficulties.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

Is today's price 20% less than the price that was on the ico? I think you are mistaken. If I'm not mistaken, the sale price on ico was 0.00015 eth.
I also believe in the project team and I am sure that they will overcome all difficulties.
Yes ico price was 0.00015 eth and exchange listing price was 0.0015 eth. I hope that everything become normal soon and helbiz will grow to ico price and  higher. Tomorrow will be new exchange announcement let's see which one from top 10 it will be.

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

big day is tomorrow, here we go. what are your expectations about price and which exchange guys?
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

big day is tomorrow, here we go. what are your expectations about price and which exchange guys?

Through Social media, they announced tomorrow is the big day for the announcement, so people be aware of the updates which they are going to post on all social media channels. I hope maybe the announcement is based on the exchange listing.
mobilewalk

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

sen bu projeye dahilmisin?
eger dahilsen ida buyuk ama uygulamada hersey sifir
okadar token satilar neden kiytirik borsalara eklediler madem proje iyise
suan ise geri topluyoruz falan filan
bu token eninde sonunda bombasi patliyacak
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

sen bu projeye dahilmisin?
eger dahilsen ida buyuk ama uygulamada hersey sifir
okadar token satilar neden kiytirik borsalara eklediler madem proje iyise
suan ise geri topluyoruz falan filan
bu token eninde sonunda bombasi patliyacak

dahil değilim ( i am not involved in this project, and i am not from the team )

next time write english please, this is not a local thread.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

Kucoin, maybe HitBTC. A lot of new tokens have started out with this exchanges. I sincerely doubt if they chose Bitfinex, Bittrex or Binance for May 10 Listing.

Price prediction on my humble opinion is meaningless. It depends from exhanges, and their volumes. Still many whales are holding a huge amounts of HBZ. But unlikely the price will drop below 0.000016, such sell off has no sense.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

Kucoin, maybe HitBTC. A lot of new tokens have started out with this exchanges. I sincerely doubt if they chose Bitfinex, Bittrex or Binance for May 10 Listing.

Price prediction on my humble opinion is meaningless. It depends from exhanges, and their volumes. Still many whales are holding a huge amounts of HBZ. But unlikely the price will drop below 0.000016, such sell off has no sense.

Exactly, we don't have any clarification on which exchange they are going to list, but if they plan to list in higher volume exchange then there is a possibility that the price of HBZ increase.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Exactly, we don't have any clarification on which exchange they are going to list, but if they plan to list in higher volume exchange then there is a possibility that the price of HBZ increase.
İf I am not wrong the team has collected more than 50.000.000 USD at the ICO. This means a lot of investors and also a lot of trade potential which is good for an exchange (more trade-more trade fee).
My prediction for 10 May is HitBTC and than Okex for the end of this month.
mobilewalk

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

İf I am not wrong the team has collected more than 50.000.000 USD at the ICO. This means a lot of investors and also a lot of trade potential which is good for an exchange (more trade-more trade fee).
My prediction for 10 May is HitBTC and than Okex for the end of this month.

Jews do not spend easy money
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

I think it's not kucoin because according to them the exchange will be in top 10 i think it will be hitbtc or gdax this is coin is undervalue right now.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

there is strong chance that they are goin to get listed at bitfinex or bittrex today.
we just know that it is a top10 exchange.
hitbtc is also top 10(no idea how) but if it happens to be hitbtc ico investors can say goodbye to their money.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

there is strong chance that they are goin to get listed at bitfinex or bittrex today.
we just know that it is a top10 exchange.
hitbtc is also top 10(no idea how) but if it happens to be hitbtc ico investors can say goodbye to their money.
I hope you are right. HBZ will be listed on bitfinex or bittrex but I have some feelings that HitBTC will list HBZ.
I dont trust HitBTC, one of the worst exchange. I prefer to use IDEX than HitBTC.
And I hope the big news is not the name of the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: