Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45356 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

So many discussions about what will be the 26th, I hope that everything will be more interesting than Verge, but don't understand one thing, in the official statement was a price of 75 cents.

I guess there is just to much talk of what the price will be in most cases we just need to wait until the 26th and then what will happen. The good news is that there are lots of people looking at the launch it seems so thats really good news.
Many people follow the development of the project, because the tasks that will solve this project are now relevant and in demand. This is a real solution in the real sector. And for this reason, I, too, like many, are interested in how the token on the exchangers will behave.
It's just a week of waiting, I am thinking that big exchange would be Binance and they deserve to be listed their.
If the price is 75 cents then we should not complain about it, instead let's be happy as we also deserve to enjoy that price as investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rekcahxfbclone

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

There are some organizations that want to own HBZ.
They are willing to buy the entire HBZ at 0.0015ETH.
The last price for HBZ can be 0.005ETH / HBZ.
When the projects come into operation, the capitalization of the company can be up to $ 5 billion.
I guess so.
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

It's already trading on Ether Delta (and probably IDEX too? haven't seen) so we have some idea of the price!
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

So many discussions about what will be the 26th, I hope that everything will be more interesting than Verge, but don't understand one thing, in the official statement was a price of 75 cents.

I guess there is just to much talk of what the price will be in most cases we just need to wait until the 26th and then what will happen. The good news is that there are lots of people looking at the launch it seems so thats really good news.
Many people follow the development of the project, because the tasks that will solve this project are now relevant and in demand. This is a real solution in the real sector. And for this reason, I, too, like many, are interested in how the token on the exchangers will behave.
It's just a week of waiting, I am thinking that big exchange would be Binance and they deserve to be listed their.
If the price is 75 cents then we should not complain about it, instead let's be happy as we also deserve to enjoy that price as investors.

We definitely should be happy if that’s the starting price! But it will be.

Does anybody know what the score is with the live exchange listing? How does that work?

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

It's already trading on Ether Delta (and probably IDEX too? haven't seen) so we have some idea of the price!
The price of the token on these exchanges is not entirely correct. Because the tokens are still locked.
bazzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

The team very much warmed up interest in listing its token and now many expect the beginning of trading. I also really want to see at what price the trades will open
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

The price of the token on these exchanges is not entirely correct. Because the tokens are still locked.
Yes it is. But do not be sad, it will end quickly. And whatever the price, I think we need to wait until the project is realized. In any case, if there will is a dump, it will be an opportunity for profitable acquisition.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
jackyphuong

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

Hopefully it will be listed on the 26th. This is really a good project
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

The team very much warmed up interest in listing its token and now many expect the beginning of trading. I also really want to see at what price the trades will open

The project has already grab a large audience around. Everyone is waiting for a public listing on the largest crypto exchanges. 5 exchanges until the end of May will be a really explosive thing.  Cool
zool2003

Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

The project has already grab a large audience around. Everyone is waiting for a public listing on the largest crypto exchanges. 5 exchanges until the end of May will be a really explosive thing.  Cool

I am not sure what benefit there is in it being listed on lots of exchanges you would think the quality would be more important but only time will tell what will happen!

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

Yes it is. But do not be sad, it will end quickly. And whatever the price, I think we need to wait until the project is realized. In any case, if there will is a dump, it will be an opportunity for profitable acquisition.
Hold tokens before product development is a good idea, but if after listing on the exchange, the price really will be 0.0015 eth, there will be a lot of people willing to sell and the dump will be exactly
yehor

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

bounty is alive? can i take participant ?
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

bounty is alive? can i take participant ?
bounty ended long ago.

listing calendar:
•26th April : smaller exchange (>50m daily volume)
•1st May: second exchange
•10th May: third exchange (TOP 10)
•30th May: fourth exchange (TOP 5)

In the first exchange  dump is unavoidable Undecided
rekcahxfbclone

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

Helbiz is the second Uber but superior.
And Uber has Market Cap is $ 72 billion.
If Helbiz's market cap is $ 5 billion then the price of 1HBZ is $ 4.97.
There is an 80% probability of that happening.
The end of 2018, Helbiz's market capitalization may reach $ 20 billion.
Take a look at the potential of Helbiz.
gian28300

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Bonjour,
Pardonnez ma naïveté mais je suis au début de mes investissements en Crypto pour participer aux projets qui me plaise
Je me pose une question au sujet de Helbiz ...
Pourquoi des bonus de 1000 tokens HBZ pour les airdrops alors qu'un investisseur paye 150 dollars (jeton 0.15)
Est-ce une technique commerciale pour lancer un marché ou autre chose.
(Souvent les airdrops ne donnent que 5 à 10 dollars et encore..)
Merci  Smiley
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

Helbiz is the second Uber but superior.
And Uber has Market Cap is $ 72 billion.
If Helbiz's market cap is $ 5 billion then the price of 1HBZ is $ 4.97.
There is an 80% probability of that happening.
The end of 2018, Helbiz's market capitalization may reach $ 20 billion.
Take a look at the potential of Helbiz.
I agree with you. After the full implementation of the project functionality, we can get a good result. But many predict a dump in the first time. I think that, it will not be big, if the keepers familiar with the concept of the project, and the idea of implementation.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

I do not understand why people are talking about the price of 0.0015 ETH? This is ten times more expensive than the price that was at ICO. Or I'm wrong?
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

I do not understand why people are talking about the price of 0.0015 ETH? This is ten times more expensive than the price that was at ICO. Or I'm wrong?
They are not talking it's posted on their telegram they said that they have investors willing to take helbiz with 0.0015 per coin but the price will depend on demand

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

They are not talking it's posted on their telegram they said that they have investors willing to take helbiz with 0.0015 per coin but the price will depend on demand

Yes, we never expect anything about HBZ demand and they had some investors who want to consider HBZ as 0.0015 eth per coin is the really good price. Only two days left for listing HBZ in the exchanges.
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

I am depositing HBZ tokens on etherdelta or forkdelta stock exchanges, I am having a problem,
why happened, when the gas I add but still remain the same, failed
whether for now the helbiz tokens in the lock or how on the exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: