Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live!  (Read 45356 times)
airv1k3

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Helbiz is focused on the long-term success of the Helbiz Coin (HBZ). The team and its large investors are confident in the progress that has been made, both on the software and hardware front, and encourage the community to see the value of what is being created.

The Helbiz team is looking to purchase $1m (USD) of HBZ off the open market, paired with additional large buy walls on the main exchanges, to strengthen the company’s position both internally and to new investors — starting within 48hours.

The Helbiz carsharing platform is set to be released to the public next month bringing incentivized organic demand to HBZ. After the launch of the carsharing platform the following launch of HelbizPay will further allow for HBZ coins to be spent globally with ease, both in stores and online, independent of technical expertise. The utility will increase rapidly in the near future.

The buy back of up to $1m (USD) of $HBZ will take place from the various markets of where Helbiz is listed starting within 48hours and will continue over the following weeks depending on market opportunity.
wp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

What? Helbiz is 0.08x ICO price. What's happen with HBZ?
milka2222

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Buyback is starting in 2 days? so some big exchange will come soon ? Why we have only small and bad exchanges?
Good luck in your project
duplo99

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

I just looked at coinmarketcap and Helbiz actually went up 41.98 percent. I'm surprised. I actually thought that it stays down

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

I do not understand why helbiz has so many haters. after all, HBZ entered the market at a time of general dump. for me the team works very well. I will not only continue my hodl, but I will buy more HBZ these days. probably one of the most promising projects of 2018 with a very good earning potential. we will see in the next few months how the situation will evolve

milka2222

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

I do not understand why helbiz has so many haters. after all, HBZ entered the market at a time of general dump. for me the team works very well. I will not only continue my hodl, but I will buy more HBZ these days. probably one of the most promising projects of 2018 with a very good earning potential. we will see in the next few months how the situation will evolve
Yes , I agree with you, a good project. Although I myself thought a month ago that HBZ Scam, but I was stupid , and not right .. This is a good project ...
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

I will explain why Helbiz has so many haters. People invested their money to ICO, but the price has fallen very much. Now the token is traded more than 10 times cheaper.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

I will explain why Helbiz has so many haters. People invested their money to ICO, but the price has fallen very much. Now the token is traded more than 10 times cheaper.

But who did this price fall? I am really like project idea. It can gain a huge audience, same as token can gain a bigger utility.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

i think the people still wait for  top 5 exchanges, and i m waiting too, i hope they will realize the promise in this month to list the token to top 5 exchange.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

Very promising and currently cheap CRYPTOMONAS (HBZ) Hellbiz offers to buy it in the future with a very good growth potential. I bought 100,000 HBZ again, awesome team, go to the moon!
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

In current situation it could be risky to buy but price is going down and I will buy dip under 100 satoshi. I think there is potential to make profit even some people shouting scam but these doubts will be cleared soon.

Admin is insulting. Invest in another coin. HELBİZ SCAM.

Ha ha ha!! Funny for you! You were probably not eligible to get praise rather than insults! But you are missing the chance to invest in best project of 2018. Soon, you will see!
I wonder why the haters do not confirm their opinion with evidence. They are used to throwing the word scum when they do not like something.
There is a possibility that they are just competitors. Sometimes, they can use it. But without strong evidence, it is difficult to change the opinion about the project. I like what these developers want to create. I think that this will be quite a popular field of activity.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Luca Helbiz Support

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

Bitlicense process started few weeks ago for the launching of HelbizPay. Helbiz’s US based company has, together with its US lawfirm, started the process of obtaining both the Money Transmitter License for all the states of America as well as the US BitLicense, allowing Helbiz and HelbizPay to:

• Receive virtual currency

• Transmit virtual currency between locations and individuals

• Store, hold, or maintain custody or control of virtual currency on behalf of other.

• Buy and sell virtual currency

• Control and administer a virtual currency

• Accept and receive electronic and wire transfers

By obtaining both licenses it will enable Helbiz to freely operate in the US allowing all US residents to acquire, send and pay with cryptocurrency directly from within the Helbiz & HelbizPay app, enabling our users to pay for both rentals and other services with Helbiz Coin. The licenses are an essential part of creating a seamless all-in-one platform with the ability to operate within, and integrate with, the current payment ecosystem in the US.

The process includes full governmental background checks of the entire leader- and ownership of Helbiz as well as audited financial statements of Helbiz and its subsidiaries in addition to various fees and money transmitter bonds.
Luca Helbiz Support

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Helbiz is focused on the long-term success of the Helbiz Coin (HBZ). The team and its large investors are confident in the progress that has been made, both on the software and hardware front, and encourage the community to see the value of what is being created.

The Helbiz team is looking to purchase $1m (USD) of HBZ off the open market, paired with additional large buy walls on the main exchanges, to strengthen the company’s position both internally and to new investors — starting within 48hours.

The Helbiz carsharing platform is set to be released to the public next month bringing incentivized organic demand to HBZ. After the launch of the carsharing platform the following launch of HelbizPay will further allow for HBZ coins to be spent globally with ease, both in stores and online, independent of technical expertise. The utility will increase rapidly in the near future.

The buy back of up to $1m (USD) of $HBZ will take place from the various markets of where Helbiz is listed starting within 48hours and will continue over the following weeks depending on market opportunity.
milka2222

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Good afternoon , you haven't started buying the hbz ?. and how long will it be ??
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

Bitlicense process started few weeks ago for the launching of HelbizPay. Helbiz’s US based company has, together with its US lawfirm, started the process of obtaining both the Money Transmitter License for all the states of America as well as the US BitLicense, allowing Helbiz and HelbizPay to:

• Store, hold, or maintain custody or control of virtual currency on behalf of other.

By obtaining both licenses it will enable Helbiz to freely operate in the US allowing all US residents to acquire, send and pay with cryptocurrency directly from within the Helbiz & HelbizPay app, enabling our users to pay for both rentals and other services with Helbiz Coin. The licenses are an essential part of creating a seamless all-in-one platform with the ability to operate within, and integrate with, the current payment ecosystem in the US.

The process includes full governmental background checks of the entire leader- and ownership of Helbiz as well as audited financial statements of Helbiz and its subsidiaries in addition to various fees and money transmitter bonds.
Great news. I closely monitor the project and am the holder of the tokens. Tell me, please, is it legal to pay virtual currencies for services in the US?
Luca Helbiz Support

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

Good afternoon , you haven't started buying the hbz ?. and how long will it be ??

Hello,

The buyback is happening. It is gradual buying starting yesterday and will stretch past product launch. It is NOT a one time $1m purchase to artificially boost a price for daytraders, it is a strategic move by Helbiz to take tokens of the market - not profit maximization.
Luca Helbiz Support

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

Great news. I closely monitor the project and am the holder of the tokens. Tell me, please, is it legal to pay virtual currencies for services in the US?

For this reason we need the license in this way we can operate in the US market. The process has just stated, stay tuned Smiley
mobilewalk

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

top 1 market bitlish  top 2 bluetrade top 3 idax top 4 coinhub top 5 sistemkoin:)
coming soon ultura market Smiley
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

Dear Helbiz Team and traders, please DON'T USE SISTEMKOIN. It is a scammer exchange, i know because i am from Turkey, please delist it from there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385368.new;topicseen#new

I am Turkish, i can translate the topic to team if they want.
Luca Helbiz Support

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

Currently all big companies are selling your data, as Tim Cook said it if you are using any free service you are not their client but their product, and whether you know it or not they are selling your data.

Helbiz is different!
Each driver and owner will generate a lot of data valuable to car manufacturers and insurance companies but instead of us selling it without you knowing it we will give each user the right to keep it private or help facilitate the sale meaning the USER techincally sells their own data if they choose and the user receives the HBZ paid by the buying company. Helbiz will in such a case simply be a middleman getting you paid to drive, and the more you drive the more data you generate.

Your data is your data. We simply just make it easy for you to sell, or keep private, depending on what you prefer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: