Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GENOM] Genom CryptoCurrency (Smart Contracts. Masternodes.) NoPremine  (Read 12247 times)
Gy9vin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Report:
Fully working api https://api.genom.tech/ ;
Most of the memory leaks found in the GUI;
It is planned to launch EVM:(из
that is great GENOM is working good
but we need genom on a exchange where can trade genom coin and also market determine this coin's price
i mined genom coins and store on my web wallet
and waiting for future news about genom project progress and exchange listing

we are waiting for answers from several exchanges. there'll be more news on the project soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163
@
Masternodes
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Report:
Fully working api https://api.genom.tech/ ;
Most of the memory leaks found in the GUI;
It is planned to launch EVM:(из
that is great GENOM is working good
but we need genom on a exchange where can trade genom coin and also market determine this coin's price
i mined genom coins and store on my web wallet
and waiting for future news about genom project progress and exchange listing

we are waiting for answers from several exchanges. there'll be more news on the project soon.
i am also waiting for the listing genom on an exchange from a long time
i think genom team is woking on developments and right now exchange is not a matter
but after developments team will start marketing and try to list genom on a big exchange
developments is the first priority
Daicoico

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

Too secret, they just mail and vie ERC20 do, hope it develops
Djinn83

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Genome is the best project, because we are all waiting and waiting)
Gy9vin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Good evening.
After a long time, we are ready to present you a test version of the updated wallet. The principle of its operation is different from others. You no longer need to wait for all the blocks to sync. This approach we have not seen in more than one project, so its development was protracted.The work takes place directly with the data server. Wallet is made portable at once. You can store it on a flash drive or hard drive. Added export function. Removed the program memory leak, which caused the program to hang. If there are errors, please put the error code and screenshots in discord.

GenomLite-0.5.0
Gy9vin (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

Macтepнoды нa windows мoжнo бyдeт зaпycкaть или тoлькo ubuntu? debian?
A вы знaeтe пpинцип paбoт иx? нeoбxoдим выдeлeный бeлый cтaтичный ip aдpec и cepвep или кoмпьютep кoтopый бyдeт paбoтaть 24/7. Mы пocтapaeмcя и нa виндy этo cдeлaть.
ca3aH

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

how is the project developing? prospects?

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
altaysuleyman

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

I am wondering if this project is still alive ?
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

I am wondering if this project is still alive ?
i mine Genom coin in my one rig and after that there was no news about any developments
and then i thought this project will dead after some time but its still on the way and peoples are mining continuously genom coin
i am still confuse that what is going on in developments state and also no exchange is yet to trade genom
i think there should be some news by the team about developments or exchange listing
Gy9vin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

Good afternoon. Today I decided to tell a little about the upcoming updates and additions of masternode. I want to tell you how the reward will be calculated by the master. Calculation of dividends paid will be calculated each block and recorded in the base of payments (the number of payments per day is still decided). Each unit of the system will poll and determine the number of nodes that are online. after the survey, the reward for the block will be taken and divided among all network members. the result will be recorded in the base on which the reward will be paid. gas for the award will be taken from the users themselves. total reward - gas = total award. If some nodes will not be online, the database will not be recorded reward. The more often your online Masternodes, the greater the reward.
Running ahead. We will not stop at the usual masternodes, they will be modified for the better and in the end become "Hydra". But about it will be told much later.
Earl_Vadim

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Hello..
Now,  GENOM Coin on new exchange -

COINSTOCK

URL: https://coinstock.me

Markets:
GEN/BTC  
GEN/USD
GEN/RUR
GEN/ETH
GEN/DOGE  
GEN/TLR
mehar_gee

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Good afternoon. Today I decided to tell a little about the upcoming updates and additions of masternode. I want to tell you how the reward will be calculated by the master. Calculation of dividends paid will be calculated each block and recorded in the base of payments (the number of payments per day is still decided). Each unit of the system will poll and determine the number of nodes that are online. after the survey, the reward for the block will be taken and divided among all network members. the result will be recorded in the base on which the reward will be paid. gas for the award will be taken from the users themselves. total reward - gas = total award. If some nodes will not be online, the database will not be recorded reward. The more often your online Masternodes, the greater the reward.
Running ahead. We will not stop at the usual masternodes, they will be modified for the better and in the end become "Hydra". But about it will be told much later.
that's great so updates are coming
i am waiting for that from a long time ago
thanks for this news and i hope in the future Genom will be successful and a great platform for the community
did Genom holder get anything from the reward of only for the master nodes owners ?
monitoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

Hello..

COINSTOCK

Markets:
GEN/BTC  
GEN/USD
GEN/RUR
GEN/ETH
GEN/DOGE  
GEN/TLR

Is this a joke  Cool Cool
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

Hello..

COINSTOCK

Markets:
GEN/BTC  
GEN/USD
GEN/RUR
GEN/ETH
GEN/DOGE  
GEN/TLR

Is this a joke  Cool Cool
Actually it's not a joke.
GogiR

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Genom pool

SOLO, PPLNT and PROP reward strategy
Fee: 1%
Link: http://comining.me/genom

Enjoy!
Sonic103

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

Site is offline.
mehar_gee

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

Site is offline.
yes it seems that the website is still offline because it take too much time to load in web browser
did the team is developing something on the website that's why its offline or some else reason
and there is no news about any developments
that not good at all
oldbit

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

Is this project still active? Devs no post for a long time.

Where is the masternode download link and how much is the collateral?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: