Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN SALE] BEAT: DISRUPTING THE HEALTH AND SPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 25160 times)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Why did you extend ICO again? That's too long for an ICO. You should've finished it already. Let the market decide the coin value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

In my opinion, the project is already great. I like the idea to conduct meducal research and link all gyms in your network. Gyms of which countries are available? Also the site doesn't open so I didn't have a chance to read your whitepaper - why the price will increase? Is your token backed up by goods?
Cryptotickerr

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Now, there is a new awesome article on Medium!! Its CEO Daniel Hanelt is being interviewed CryptoGrinders. Check it out here: https://medium.com/beattoken/ama-interview-with-cryptogrinders-is-now-online-66ee559caf77
Tarantulo

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Go Blockchain!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:19:01 AM

If for some reason you guys missed it. You can mine Beat tokens with your GPU. Beat just recently released an update for the Beat miner.

You can read it all in my article: https://medium.com/@etarantulo/beat-probably-the-most-profitable-token-to-mine-june-july-2018-fa497c230027

Elrond

- The Internet Scale Blockchain -  (https://Elrond.com)
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

At the moment, sports and a healthy lifestyle are becoming very popular among people. People consider it fashionable to be active and engaged in sports, while keeping track of their results through various applications, I think that this project will be of interest to a huge number of users!
Hagfors

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

Is this token swap thing legit? I just got an email informing me that I need to send my BEAT tokens to some address in order to get a different type of BEAT token back. Apparently has to do with them burning tokens. Says they need to be swapped before july 15.

https://intercom.help/beattoken/faq/swap-beat-tokens-purchased-before-march-13th-2018-1200-pm-cet

Cryptotickerr

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

Yep, it is legit. I have receieved it too. You can always double check on telegram if you don't feel sure about it. They changed the total supply of tokens and need to take the old ones out. Tokens can be swapped until the end of the sale, which is the 15th of July
Danielpeters

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

BLOCKCHAIN MEETS SPORTS. Unleash the value of verified health and sports data using cutting edge blockchain technology. Do sports. Benefit from your data. This is so cool. all the best team

Thank you for your support! We appreciate it Smiley
Btw, we have some updates, check our new advisor here https://medium.com/beattoken/the-latest-beat-advisor-is-an-internet-celebrity-and-here-to-rock-meet-kris-stelljes-28bc962a9e43

Cheers!
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

I have some concerns about topic „g“ in the terms & conditions of the pre-ico...
„You are purchasing Tokens solely for the purpose of receiving Services, participating in the Ecosystem, and supporting the development, testing, deployment and operation of the Ecosystem, being aware of the commercial risks associated with the Company and the Ecosystem. You are not purchasing Tokens for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, any investment, speculative or financial purpose“
rajnipatel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Hey Jens

Congrats for reaching the milestones and looking at this project as promising well.

Best luck for the future endeavors

What about bounty thread and spreadsheet?

When will the bounty rewards be distributed?
Cryptotickerr

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

I have some concerns about topic „g“ in the terms & conditions of the pre-ico...
„You are purchasing Tokens solely for the purpose of receiving Services, participating in the Ecosystem, and supporting the development, testing, deployment and operation of the Ecosystem, being aware of the commercial risks associated with the Company and the Ecosystem. You are not purchasing Tokens for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, any investment, speculative or financial purpose“

Hello,

thanks for the inquiry! Which point exactly disturbs you? BEAT is a utility token designed as a payment means in the BEAT ecosystem and should therefore not be regarded as a speculation coin that is bought short-term with a purpose of trading it at a best price possible after the token sale.
Cryptotickerr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

Hey Jens

Congrats for reaching the milestones and looking at this project as promising well.

Best luck for the future endeavors

What about bounty thread and spreadsheet?

When will the bounty rewards be distributed?

Cheers!

Bounty rewards will be distributed after the ITS ends, on July15.

Thanks a bunch for your support! :-)
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Yobit tweeted that BEATCOIN was listed at their exchange yesterday. Congrats 'cause it's exchange #2 where BEATCOIN was listed.
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Here is a short video review of BEAT and ongoing ICO (in Russian):

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
Cryptotickerr

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Their idea is rather engaging in my opinion! Wondrous idea, a rather interesting business!  Good luck!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT on YOBIT

Yobit listed the BEAT token, however, we never contacted this exchange. We strongly advise against any payments there are therefore not responsible for any losses associated with transactions on that exchange. There have been multiple reports of lost funds. We are not in contact with YoBit and cannot confirm if they are using the right smart-contract. If you wish to proceed, we cannot take responsibility for that.
hussainshah7

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

No KYC on team and looks like name advisor hunting, be good to know the commitments and fees of advisors. The bounty and advisors are at 9.5% and thsi needs to be split as general bounties are around 2% max so 7.5% or so for advisors would be unacceptable. Not enough details on lock ups for advisors.
Huge hard cap that I dont understand and looking at milestones it will cost 2.5m euro to do the app ? That is a huge amount for an app so not sure how much work has been oput into the budget allocations or who tehyw ill be paying for dev work. these numbers to me dont make sense
At the basic level its a few API's and a 50k app if outsourced so need to understand where the 2.5m for the app comes from to get any credilibiliy on milestones and total funding needed
sujeecool

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

Team is quite OK. I give 3 because team-members have not passed KYC procedures, which is a must. When the KYC will be passed, I will increase this rank to 4.

Vision: Vision is nice and very interested in sports industry. Despite the fact that there are few similar project in/out cryptospace, I believe that there can be some space for one mroe.

Product: The most important that there are not too many features where people could get lost. Seems to be easily understandable concept.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

Hello,

thanks for the inquiry! Which point exactly disturbs you? BEAT is a utility token designed as a payment means in the BEAT ecosystem and should therefore not be regarded as a speculation coin that is bought short-term with a purpose of trading it at a best price possible after the token sale.

That post was not an inquiry but rather injury inflicted on ur thread by ugly befuddling bot. I have followed ur ramblings remotely from my office and each written piece produced by the hands of yours was treated by my office staff as NSFW. I would be inclined to give support to anybody who would be filled with reason and motivation to track this company down and BEAT them up to death.
Cryptotickerr

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

Hello,

[/quote]

That post was not an inquiry but rather injury inflicted on ur thread by ugly befuddling bot. I have followed ur ramblings remotely from my office and each written piece produced by the hands of yours was treated by my office staff as NSFW. I would be inclined to give support to anybody who would be filled with reason and motivation to track this company down and BEAT them up to death.
[/quote]

Well, I am quite impressed by pun alongside the moronic language in your message and all the more flattered by the interest my posts stirred in you and your whole office - hope you enjoyed tracking them :-) While the NSFW-accusation is totally untrue - so I won't even comment on it - I really admired your BEAT-intention. You might channel it into a more productive activity, though, for example, workouts, and earn BEATs.

Cheers!
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

BEAT $BEAT has been added to the platform Idex exchange !

https://idex.market/eth/beat/

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1029410191446499330

Congratulation !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: