Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes BUK2.1.1 -->New ChainStart 2017-02-01  (Read 89109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoBuck (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 07:20:05 AM

Day 7 - Currently on Block 2665 - with the Hashpower floating around 80-150Mh Solid!    
http://www.CryptoBuck.com

Official Pool is going on 48Hr's of UP time. Solid!   
http://pool.CryptoBuck.com

BUK's are being Bought and Sold @ 2 Exchanges.  Profit!    
BTER  =  http://bter.com/trade/buk_btc
BTCLTC = https://btcltc.com/home/index/buk_cmc

PhenixEx Voting Continues. Appreciate the Vote!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285906.20

Cryptsy BUK request - created by miner - Get The Word Out!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/32170

p.s - BUK's are selling at a Great Price, considering this is a zero-premine -Zero-instamine Currency
Get them while they are Cheap.

Thank You to all the CryptoBuck Miners.

*CryptoBuck.com*  ---  *pool.cryptobuck.com*  --- BUK --- Sept. 2 Launch --Crypto Currency not Crypto change

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 09:14:08 PM

All 3 pools are up and running.

http://pool.cryptobuck.com is the Official Pool.

Thanks for the Hashes!

*CryptoBuck.com*  ---  *pool.cryptobuck.com*  --- BUK --- Sept. 2 Launch --Crypto Currency not Crypto change
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 07:33:11 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 06:11:33 AM by CryptoBuck

We are Paying Bitcoin for a working Block Explorer

Anyone interested in developing a Block Explorer, Please Respond, PM, or email CryptoBuck@gmail.com

www.CryptoBuck.com - Source Files Located Here

Currently Hashing Block 3051[/b]

Roosevelt122007

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:21:54 AM

Can not sync now, what's the problem?Huh
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 07:53:29 AM

We are Paying Bitcoin for a working Faucet aka Fountain

Anyone interested in developing a Faucet (Fountain) , Please Respond, PM, or email CryptoBuck@gmail.com

www.CryptoBuck.com - Source Files Located Here

Currently Hashing Block 3436

mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:56:44 AM

I have my suspicions I think the Chinese pool op is behind it........ We are looking into DDoS protected VPS for pool.cryptobuck.com.

I pointed the name server back at the pool today and I was taken down within minutes.

Yeah, CryptoBuck (BUK), CosmoCoin (CMC), and the Chinese exchange that accepted BUK the day after its release btcltc.com are probably all the same group of people.  It's kind of obvious, IMHO.  I could be wrong and of course I have no proof, it's just a hunch.  And if I'm wrong I'll apologize, but it's very shady behavior.  But it goes to show, if you want to invest in a coin run by a newb avatar on a forum, then don't be surprised if you get screwed in the end and there's no one to be held accountable.

-Merc

A couple days after I posted the above msg, CMC lost about 70% of its value and btcltc.com completely modified their exchange.  Previously their exchange rates were mostly versus CMC but now their rates are the standard BTC and LTC rates.  I just wanted to make sure this didn't go unnoticed.  These forum avatars aren't fooling anybody...

-Merc
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 10:31:08 AM

I have my suspicions I think the Chinese pool op is behind it........ We are looking into DDoS protected VPS for pool.cryptobuck.com.

I pointed the name server back at the pool today and I was taken down within minutes.

Yeah, CryptoBuck (BUK), CosmoCoin (CMC), and the Chinese exchange that accepted BUK the day after its release btcltc.com are probably all the same group of people.  It's kind of obvious, IMHO.  I could be wrong and of course I have no proof, it's just a hunch.  And if I'm wrong I'll apologize, but it's very shady behavior.  But it goes to show, if you want to invest in a coin run by a newb avatar on a forum, then don't be surprised if you get screwed in the end and there's no one to be held accountable.

-Merc

A couple days after I posted the above msg, CMC lost about 70% of its value and btcltc.com completely modified their exchange.  Previously their exchange rates were mostly versus CMC but now their rates are the standard BTC and LTC rates.  I just wanted to make sure this didn't go unnoticed.  These forum avatars aren't fooling anybody...

-Merc

Wait a minute, so you're saying BUK is a Chinese plant?  What about COL, that coin got listed on bctltc and nowhere else?  What do you think about COL?  Or ADT for that matter, as I've heard IFC and ADT are Russian schemes.  

I agree we're bound to get Chinese, Russian and other coins trying to game the system for quick profits before regulation catches up with this new industry but I'm not sure it's gonna be this easy to spot.  The cosmos coin drop of 70% is definitely odd, especially the Chinese site was using it as a base currency.  That right there should have gave it away.

One very odd thing I'll say about BUK is that it's trading very high on bctltc (.010101 LTC) given its a really new coin and its not listed on any major exchanges or in the US.  I expected to see a much lower price that what it's trading at, and the first thing that came to my mind was that the price was being gamed.

Good call on CMC.  Look forward to seeing what you think of COL and other coins.  

Thanks!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
mercSuey

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:02:06 AM

Yeah, CryptoBuck (BUK), CosmoCoin (CMC), and the Chinese exchange that accepted BUK the day after its release btcltc.com are probably all the same group of people.  It's kind of obvious, IMHO.  I could be wrong and of course I have no proof, it's just a hunch.  And if I'm wrong I'll apologize, but it's very shady behavior.  But it goes to show, if you want to invest in a coin run by a newb avatar on a forum, then don't be surprised if you get screwed in the end and there's no one to be held accountable.

-Merc

A couple days after I posted the above msg, CMC lost about 70% of its value and btcltc.com completely modified their exchange.  Previously their exchange rates were mostly versus CMC but now their rates are the standard BTC and LTC rates.  I just wanted to make sure this didn't go unnoticed.  These forum avatars aren't fooling anybody...

-Merc

Wait a minute, so you're saying BUK is a Chinese plant?  What about COL, that coin got listed on bctltc and nowhere else?  What do you think about COL?  Or ADT for that matter, as I've heard IFC and ADT are Russian schemes.  

I agree we're bound to get Chinese, Russian and other coins trying to game the system for quick profits before regulation catches up with this new industry but I'm not sure it's gonna be this easy to spot.  The cosmos coin drop of 70% is definitely odd, especially the Chinese site was using it as a base currency.  That right there should have gave it away.

One very odd thing I'll say about BUK is that it's trading very high on bctltc (.010101 LTC) given its a really new coin and its not listed on any major exchanges or in the US.  I expected to see a much lower price that what it's trading at, and the first thing that came to my mind was that the price was being gamed.

Good call on CMC.  Look forward to seeing what you think of COL and other coins.  

Thanks!

It is obvious it's being gamed, isn't it? ...buy it up on 'your' own exchange and try to push for it to get added on Cryptsy.  I hope they don't fall for it.  PhenixEx obviously did...

As for COL, muddafudda is the dev, correct?  I saw mudda asking for COL to not be listed on PhenixEx because ORB started trading there, and he definitely got my respect for that...

-Merc

EDIT:  I forgot to mention Bter.com added BUK almost instantly as well...which compliments the Chinese conspiracy theory.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 12:02:58 PM

-Merc

-Merc

One very odd thing I'll say about BUK is that it's trading very high on bctltc (.010101 LTC) given its a really new coin and its not listed on any major exchanges or in the US.  I expected to see a much lower price that what it's trading at, and the first thing that came to my mind was that the price was being gamed.

Thanks!

It is obvious it's being gamed, isn't it? ...buy it up on 'your' own exchange and try to push for it to get added on Cryptsy.  I hope they don't fall for it.  PhenixEx obviously did...

As for COL, muddafudda is the dev, correct?  I saw mudda asking for COL to not be listed on PhenixEx because ORB started trading there, and he definitely got my respect for that...

-Merc

EDIT:  I forgot to mention Bter.com added BUK almost instantly as well...which compliments the Chinese conspiracy theory.

Oh, if there's demand Cryptsy will list it but for some reason I haven't seen any traders ask for or be excited for BUK. It's odd cause it looks like a really well put together coin.  Maybe that should have been a red flag...lol

So would you buy COL right now on bctltc?  I bought some cause I'm seeing a high hashrate plus a lot of people are starting to get excited about COL.  This tells me its going to Cryptsy soon.  Especially after what you told me about COL not wanting to start on Phenix, that makes a Cryptsy listing a done deal in my mind.

And with all the hype starting so early I don't see COL listing for less than 40.  One can make a killing speculating on some of these coins if you can see the next hot coin.  And right now ADT is looking pretty interesting and of course, COL.  Thanks again!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
captainfuture

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:20:05 PM

Cryptobuck, did u get my PM ?
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:39:41 AM

CryptoBuck has completed 11 Full Days of Continuous Hashing!  The Blockchain is one straight strand...

Throughout these 11 days we have seen continuous Hash Power of ~50Mh or more.  Each day seems to have periods of hours straight in the 100+Mh range.  BUK is proving stability each day that it is able to thwart off the Insta-mining power of a mega-hasher that tries to lock in on all the BUK rewards.  We will provide an example of such an attack that it is able to, and has deferred.

BUK was running at a consistent 100-150Mh between blocks 4217-4227  ---  2013-09-14 @230AM EST
Blocks 4228 /4229 the network rose to "networkhashps" : 478644049  (478Mh) -
BUK responded as designed to Re-Diff Each Block and Put "difficulty" : 22.80959645 - Protecting Legit Miners and the Network - Stabilizing "Block Times"
Block 4230 - "networkhashps" : 194808523, "difficulty" : 9.36667984,
Block 4231 - "networkhashps" : 136945592  "difficulty" : 6.60314482,
Block 4236 - "networkhashps" : 45720286    "difficulty" : 2.34307164,

These are the Facts of the Network, and this speaks for itself on the performance of BUK. 
***Speaking of Facts:  CryptoBuck [BUK] is an American Idea, an American Led Development, an American Member Team, and an American Dream of Success.  The Chinese exchange and Chinese Miners chose to support BUK from Day 1, and this continued support is putting BUK in a league of its Own amongst other CryptoAltCoins.  We do encourage any person of any Race to join in on this success.  We find it a bit odd that previous remarks left by the competition (CryptoGenericBunion) reveal that they have a problem with overseas support.  One would expect a different opinion from this Team, especially considering they were posted on Yahoo! to represent the AltCoin Community.  Maybe we need a different Crypto to represent ALL of the Crypto Members. 

CryptoBuck is making strides -  We are Trusted, We are Honest, and We are Valued...    

Thank You to the Dedicated Hashers. We Appreciate the "Community" that is being Linked within BUK.

To Give back to the Community We have decided to give out BUK's.  Very Simple to put in your Address and receive BUK's. 
Please give us time we are paying out Manually.

The FAUCET is here: http://www.cryptobuck.com/faucet    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 - Currently on Block 4244 - with the Hashpower floating around 80-150Mh Solid!    

Official Pool 6 Days of UP time. Solid!   

p.s - BUK's are selling at a Great Price, considering this is a zero-premine -Zero-instamine Currency

mercSuey

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:54:29 AM

CryptoBuck has completed 11 Full Days of Continuous Hashing!  The Blockchain is one straight strand...

Throughout these 11 days we have seen continuous Hash Power of ~50Mh or more.  Each day seems to have periods of hours straight in the 100+Mh range.  BUK is proving stability each day that it is able to thwart off the Insta-mining power of a mega-hasher that tries to lock in on all the BUK rewards.  We will provide an example of such an attack that it is able to, and has deferred.

BUK was running at a consistent 100-150Mh between blocks 4217-4227  ---  2013-09-14 @230AM EST
Blocks 4228 /4229 the network rose to "networkhashps" : 478644049  (478Mh) -
BUK responded as designed to Re-Diff Each Block and Put "difficulty" : 22.80959645 - Protecting Legit Miners and the Network - Stabilizing "Block Times"
Block 4230 - "networkhashps" : 194808523, "difficulty" : 9.36667984,
Block 4231 - "networkhashps" : 136945592  "difficulty" : 6.60314482,
Block 4236 - "networkhashps" : 45720286    "difficulty" : 2.34307164,

These are the Facts of the Network, and this speaks for itself on the performance of BUK. 
***Speaking of Facts:  CryptoBuck [BUK] is an American Idea, an American Led Development, an American Member Team, and an American Dream of Success.  The Chinese exchange and Chinese Miners chose to support BUK from Day 1, and this continued support is putting BUK in a league of its Own amongst other CryptoAltCoins.  We do encourage any person of any Race to join in on this success.  We find it a bit odd that previous remarks left by the competition (CryptoGenericBunion) reveal that they have a problem with overseas support.  One would expect a different opinion from this Team, especially considering they were posted on Yahoo! to represent the AltCoin Community.  Maybe we need a different Crypto to represent ALL of the Crypto Members. 

CryptoBuck is making strides -  We are Trusted, We are Honest, and We are Valued...    

Thank You to the Dedicated Hashers. We Appreciate the "Community" that is being Linked within BUK.

To Give back to the Community We have decided to give out BUK's.  Very Simple to put in your Address and receive BUK's. 
Please give us time we are paying out Manually.

The FAUCET is here: http://www.cryptobuck.com/faucet    

Day 7 - Currently on Block 4244 - with the Hashpower floating around 80-150Mh Solid!    

Official Pool 6 Days of UP time. Solid!   

Lets make one thing clear immediately:  you view us as competition...we don't view you as competition.  We view you as a leech...a shady avatar putting people's money at risk.  You can't even properly acknowledge your code is a descendant of Novacoin.  Your OP labels a coin hard cap, but PoW mining is set to go on indefinitely.  Anybody can check the code for themselves.  And, clearly, I'm not the only one who thinks your behavior is shady.  This thread speaks for itself indeed!  But I'm glad you can cheer lead your own 'team'.  In time, you'll be irrelevant.  And you even know it...
skl1

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:32:11 AM

BUK to cryptsy!
mercSuey

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:22:16 PM

BUK to cryptsy!

sure, why not...the more the merrier...lets see what they got and how long they stick around.  I'm genuinely curious.
Dps23

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:05:08 PM

please could you advise me?
can I do CPU solo mining with windows QT application?
I downloaded the rar file, and run it and wrote setgenerate true into Console which is in Debug Window.
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 07:44:12 AM

please could you advise me?
can I do CPU solo mining with windows QT application?
I downloaded the rar file, and run it and wrote setgenerate true into Console which is in Debug Window.

Ddps23,

Open Wallet QT
Setgenerate True in the Command Console
Getmininginfo in the Command Console

Below is an example of what you will see

"blocks" : 5443,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 6.02170360,
"generate" : True,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : *******************
"networkhashps" : 123954085,
"pooledtx" : 3,
"testnet" : false

If you see the Generate Value as TRUE and the hashespersec value greater than 0  you are mining with CPU

Note: - If you Encrypt your wallet, it will suspend your minting privileges

Happy to Have you Hashing -
Cryptobuck

CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 07:51:15 AM

CryptoBuck Supports  The One Stop Shop for CryptoNews.

http://cryptonerd.co/

Check it out!   Updated Daily...

CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 08:08:00 AM

CryptoBuck Block Crawler Face lifted

https://andarazoroflove.org/explorer/cryptobuck/block_crawler.php

Currently on Block 5449 - with the Hashpower floating around 125MH Sustained.    

Official Pool   

Current Mining Info: Straight Strand...
"blocks" : 5449,
"difficulty" : 5.31337322,
"networkhashps" : 111252963,

mercSuey

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:02:47 PM

It seems more people are starting to discover what I discovered:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245938.msg3175860#new

I knew in time the truth would reveal itself.  Be careful, people.  Conduct your own due diligence...
CryptoBuck (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 06:30:54 AM

MurkySewer,

Appreciate the added info, thank you.  CryptoBuck will have a Hard Cap at 10 Million BUK's.   
P.O.S. is scheduled to Kick in on October 2nd.  3% @ 30 Days.  Your Concern has been taken into account.
There is no worry about the Network producing BUK's above this Cap.  The code was purposely written as it stands.

Currently Hashing Block 5824 @ 105 MH -  Stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: