Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000 BITCOIN NEEDED FROM END SELLER (BUYER WANTS TO USE WWW.ESCROW.COM  (Read 155 times)
akinz4 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Fello forumite,
   My pleasure to bring to your notice my buyer's request for large volume of BTC purely for Trading and Investment.
   Buyer cannot accept to deal with personal escrow agents of sellers because they can take sides with the seller and for that reason, I can only use escrow.com for it!If he’s not okay with that, I cannot deal with him.Also, I don’t make the payment first neither am I expecting the seller to send me coins first. For the safety of both of us, I can only use www.escrow.com
    My buyer would like to talk to the seller personally and make sure he have coins for sale before we embark.
PM me on Skype: akinz4 for telephone conference with the buyer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: