Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing can stop Bitcoin! Big News!  (Read 3216 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

According to Brian Kelly at CNBC this is the most positive news for Bitcoin all year: I Agree!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-etf-might-be-possible-with-the-bakkt-announcement-says-cnbcs-brian-kelly/
If that will be the most positive new for Bitcoin throughout the year, so be it. We are all hoping for the best and then we must expect nothing less because what we need for now is positivity to encourage not only ourselves but also other people to keep on holding on and avoid such actions of dropping their assets that gradually affects other people who patiently hold on. This might be our awaited stance to keeps our hands shut for a while and wait until time comes for us to benefit with all the patience we have exerted throughout the struggles we have faced in this type of currency we are already into.
There can be arising controversies, negative feedback, banning issues, restrictions, and some other factors that affect Bitcoin but it remains steadfast. Bitcoin is a breakthrough and has been the benchmark of all other cryptocurrencies in the market. It's unstoppable and unbeatable. It's the king of cryptocurrency and will remain to stand out. There are more in developments and this technology will continue to transform many aspects of life in a positive way.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I have heard most people pay attention to some that claim to be professional in finance prediction, Saying that bitcoin is just a bubble. I have believe in bitcoin to the level that I do not have any doubt in my mind that bitcoin is unstoppable and sooner or latter bitcoin will take over the entire financial system. 

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

I also agree with the said news, bitcoin cannot be stop or stop by anything just without any reason. Bitcoin is growing globally and cannot erase easily nor it can not be destroyed. As of now it is very popular that many enthusiast joins and invest around the world and this cannot be stopped particularly.

even bitcoin will be more useful for people in the world, if in every country want to cooperate with bitcoin. That further proves that bitcoin will develop and last a long time.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

Yes
I agree with you.Bitcoin can't be stop any way.Because bitcoin is the most popular and usfull crypto currency in the world.Anything can't bitt with bitcoin evere.when i was strat work bitcoin on that time bitcoin was 6k,After some days bitcoin price rise into 12k.Now a days bitcoin price is very low.But bitcoin don't die.We know bitcoin price rise up and down anytime.If any country bann bitcoin in there country.Bitcoin don't be die,Because it's only belongs into internet.No one can't stop it,thank you.

mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

This is the sort of news that could help bitcoin end the year on a high (although i suggest not a record high) we need to keep the positive news flowing and although i am not suggesting any form of censorship avoid repeating and spreading scare stories and bad news items, unless they are verifiable and relevant. This will then help the whole bitcoin community.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

no matter how they try to damaged bitcoin but finally bitcoin will rise in a big way no force can stop bitcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

There is always negative news about bitcoin, and there are always people trying to stop bitcoin. But it turns out that the power of bitcoin is very large, from time to time bitcoin is increasingly known and trusted by many people, even bitcoin has been used as an investment by some people and has been used as a means of payment for the purchase of certain goods or foods. This means that however the bitcoin haters try hard to stop bitcoin will be in vain, because no one can stop bitcoin.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

Yes, right. Bitcoin is a technology that is easily accepted by the world community, bitcoin will continue to grow bigger and more popular in the future, and bitcoin also has the opportunity to become a future currency.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Yes, right. Bitcoin is a technology that is easily accepted by the world community, bitcoin will continue to grow bigger and more popular in the future, and bitcoin also has the opportunity to become a future currency.
the ease and usefulness of bitcoin makes it very fast to develop and increasingly known by the world because the rapid development of bitcoin also makes many people do not want to miss technology

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Yes i know and believe that btc never be stop . Never die or destroy . Because i believe that in the future btc will be legalized in the world .
Yes bitcoin is continues legalized all over the world they continues accepted and become more popular even small people known bitcoin that's why I also believe bitcoin will last forever and never destroy or break by the anyone.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

Yes i agree with you that bitcoin is the great currency, and i believe that bitcoin will never dies, nobody can stop bitcoin, and i believe in the future we will see bitcoin have the good position in the future

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

Indeed nothing can stop such a great technology and ideology. The people are now becoming familiar with the concept and significance of Bitcoin, how it can improve payment systems and the lives of its users. Bitcoin transaction breeds transparency and trust due to the immutable record keeping on the Blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: