Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung has now entered the cryptocurrency world  (Read 4566 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

this is good news and interesting. And this is a great development for us and that uses cryptocurrency. I hope there will be news like this and make bitcoin will increase, not just bitcoin but all coin cryptocurrency.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
That's awesome Shocked.It's a great news for bitcoin
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Samsung is one of the best electronic companies and I'm a big fan of Samsung technology. I am happy samsung can join or join cryptocurrency. I think by joining samsung in cryptocurrency, this will help pressure the government to avoid strict laws.
Afobaje38

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Am so happy to hear this because Samsung is one of the best electronics company, and this will reduce the fear in people and even government will avoid of having strict laws on bitcoin
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

it's not really a crypto currency, but chips for mining. their development began last year. deliveries began, first of all, in China, since 70% of farms are used for mining there.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

If Samsung really enters cryptocurrencies, this can be a game-changer. Samsung bring big money into thos market and make it more well-known.

Especially Bitmain needs to improve.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

Samsung is one of the best electronic companies and I am happy to join samsung cryptocurrency. And samsung will be a new participant in mining. I hope, not only samsung who join if all electronics companies follow the path like samsung that support cryptocurrency.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Big companies around the world are now entering to the cryptocurrency market because they are aware on how powerful is the blockchain technology. I am sure that many more companies will adapt bitcoin and other virtual currency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shottgunn

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Umm... yeah I think it's a good news for us.
They'll develop our world!
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

well i think It is an excellent move to see more and more large mainstream corporations want to adapt to blockchain technology and find new ways in which to harness and use it and also profit from it. The more and more companies and individuals use this technology, the more positive word will come out from the Media, in which case will lead to more and more primary venture capitalists and it definitely affects employees, family, and also the Samsung customers to get to know Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. I hope things like this will be sampled by other big companies

azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

WOW this is a good sign that crypto is getting some recognition in the big brands that produces mostly our smart phone and It is a great news for all investor that a really very big and popular company like Samsung entered the cryptocurrency world. Some company like them or others if entered this business everyone will be more encouraged about the crypto world
tarikul1921

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

Samsung has now entered the cryptosurgency world.

So, it is a very good news for us that it will raise awaren-   ess for those who believe cryptocurrency and others who believe in Samsung steps who suspect about these things, it is crypto and those who are just ajoke, digital resources are not realistic.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

news as well as a fresh breeze for cryiptocurrency. hopefully many companies and countries will join cryiptocurrency.
even I will now wait for Samsung's HP products to arrive in my country. because i want to buy it
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

wow, this is really a good news, this is the kind of news we wanna be getting, because it contributes to the bullishnes of the market. anyways, congrats to them.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

This is good news of course because if a technology giant like Samsung are planning to use cryptocurrency, it makes people interest in bitcoin. Cryptocurrency will certainly make everyone think that the future of the transaction system will soon adopt cryptocurrency, hopefully more companies will do same. Bitcoin needs news like this right now.
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

very good if samsung have entered the world of cryptocurrency, and I hope in the future more and more companies that join the world of cryptocurrency. so that bitcoin in the future will be strong.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

As we know Samsung is one of the biggest and famous phones, smartphones, tablets producers in the whole world and now they are planning to make there own mining software. Is this a good news for us bitcoin users? I mean what are they aiming for?

For more info just read visit the link: https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-is-reportedly-making-mining-hardware-for-cryptocurrencies/
that would be interesting and more exciting because samsung is very powerful brand and if it enters in crypto world it means like they are not enemy of bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Wow really?
I think with this news, more and more people will know about Crypto,
this would be good for investors, but I'm not sure if this would be good for the bounty hunters. because if more people follow the Bounty Campaign, it will cost less, unless each Bounty has participant limits
Aneuk paloh kambuek

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

This is a good news for us, Can even recruit other company companies to follow cryptocurrency.
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

it's a Good News for crypto market guys  Grin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: