Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit System Introduction / Rank Change  (Read 313 times)
DanielRR1997 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

Nope, it is you who is confused and clueless about what "right" means and what "privilege" means. Right now the admin can ban you for no utter reason apart from the fact that he has had gas today and was particularly feeling bipolar. He wouldn't do it, cuz he's not like that, but he could if he wanted to. This is HIS site. He does not owe you an explanation. You getting to use this place is a privilege. Instill that in your brain.

No, look at the examples:

Private company: I registered with a company and was accepted as an employee. The company is private and has owner. I have the right to work because I was accepted. But I can be fired by the owner of the company for no reason. I have the right to work in the same way that the owner has the right to resign me at any time without any explanation.

Bank Account: I made a registration and opened an account with a private bank. I have the right to deposit money into my account and make transfers. Even following the bank rules, the bank has the right to close my account without any reason at any time.

The site is private, and has owner. It works the same way. There are rights, not privileges.

Where you live ? In Mars ?

What the hell are you talking about? All the private messages are private and what you "post" publicly is only visible. Please learn the differences.

Most of the messages are public and are visible by google. On the internet there are forums that are totally private and you need to be logged in to view all messages. You have to learn the differences.

No, you do not. You may use the forum as long as the people running this place allow you to do so. There is no regular banning here unlike other forums otherwise you'd be kicked out of the forum just because you mentioned a couple of blacklisted words on your post (go join Thebitcoinpub lol)

Wrong. You may follow the rules. But that does not guarantee you the right to use this forum.

I have the right to use it, as the owner has the right to ban me as well. The owner can kick me out for no reason. This can happen in any company, bank, industry, and in any area of the private sector. I demonstrated this in the examples.

huh? You have the right to not agree to your own opinion?? Look into the grammar there a bit. But yeah, you have a right to opinion. However, this post started as a question. that followed in the tone of WHY WAS THIS DONE? and my answer to that has been QUIT WHINING AND READ THE OTHER POSTS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE AND ATTENDED TO.

I'm gonna stop replying now cuz if you don't get it yet, you would never get it and I don't have that patience.

I wrote that you had the right not to agree with my opinion.
I did not ask any questions and I did not use the word why.
I just expressed my opinion and said that the system needed to be reviewed. But I respect the decision to change rank.
Feel free to get away. The world and real life will teach the differences to you. You will learn the hard way. Good Lucky lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

What the hell are you talking about? All the private messages are private and what you "post" publicly is only visible. Please learn the differences.

PM stands for "Prayer" Messages (to me), or "Personal" Messages (to others).   I don't think anyone considers them "Private".

ANYTHING you send on this forum - via public "post" or "personal message" - is recorded and viewable by the world.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:38:07 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:54:46 AM by malikusama

The site is private, and has owner. It works the same way. There are rights, not privileges.
I have the right to use it, as the owner has the right to ban me as well. The owner can kick me out for no reason. This can happen in any company, bank, industry, and in any area of the private sector. I demonstrated this in the examples.
Yeah exactly and you  must need to obey the rules as far as you are here, however you are free to express your opinion.

But it will be better that instead of roaming around the forum to seek the sympathy and justice, try to prove yourself by gaining the merits through constructive posting.
Merit system is well organized and I didn't find any deficiency yet, so stop creating more threads about the merit system flaws.
DanielRR1997 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

Yeah exactly and you  must need to obey the rules as far as you are here, however you are free to express your opinion.

But it will be better that instead of roaming around the forum to seek the sympathy and justice, try to prove yourself by gaining the merits through constructive posting.
Merit system is well organized and I didn't find any deficiency yet, so stop creating more threads about the merit system flaws.

I agree with you.

However I only made a single post (this post). I have not done several posts in the forum looking for justice or sympathy. It was only 1 single expression post.

Thank you very much for your words, I will adapt to the new reality.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: