Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

That's where we should be thankful for every situation that happens to the price. Not to blame the newbs or the whales for the volatility of the price, but we should thank them for that Grin
And yes, this correction price is required for the price to be pumped again. Keep the faith and hodl as always (I don't want to make any assumptions of the price because it can be pumped or bumped suddenly without we even know).

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

This is what I could easy profits. All you have to do is to wait for the bitcoin price to went low then risk your money to earn high. Everyone is only waiting for the right time before they throw their money in. Sometimes, bad news and panics are become advantageous for us since it will help bitcoin lower its price.

timadok911

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

now the bitocaine growth pattern is difficult to predict, because once one of the holders of a certain amount of bitcoins decides to get rid of it, there will again be a drop in prices for the currency of the crypto market, we are happy with the fact that the price is growing and we are happy with this )) there is a fish in our sea with good appetites and we will look at them "because of the rocks of our monitors."
 Roll Eyes Cool Wink
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k.

this is just your assumption, you are not sure of that... when the price was 1000 and see that it was this same month last year that the price of bitcoin fell from  $1000 I think if the memory does not fail me for  $700 everyone said that bitcoin died. when the price reached  $5000 and china banned the exchange and bitcoin fell to  $3000, everyone said that bitcoin died and that it was impossible to reach  $7000, see: today is $10.000... so do you think bitcoin is dead? if bitcoin die, all altcoin die too!

There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again.

these better coins that you are talking about that are better than bitcoin, depend of bitcoin, if bitcoin falls, then those coins also fall.

Bitcoin lost its monopoly.

This is not what the data show

Bitcoin (BTC)

Price: $10 001,60
Market Cap: $168 390 558 179 USD

So true i realy agree with you bitcoin will reach 100,000$ maybe not in this year or maybe next year too we dont know yet but i realy bilieve in bitcoin he will probably goes up in  the sky soon again.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

I'm actually happy as well that bitcoin pricing is declining and at a rapid scale since I can buy a lot during red days. With this kind of decline, I bought a lot and when bitcoins finally reached $11,000, I already made almost double of my initial investment when I bought at $6000. I guess thanks for the newbie panic sellers.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

This drawdown was very beneficial for me, as I was able to buy a few bitcoins at the expense of reducing the price. Now I'm just going to wait until the price will grow.
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Hello guys who earn on bitcoins other than investing. Tell others about the ways.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

I think in the future, the Crypto-currency may well become official because it is very popular at the moment. What will be in the future is not clear.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

It was a healthy fall as long as it was for the right reasons.( over heated market, projects not operating correctly ect .. )  But was it the big boys fudding to get in on the game cheaply. That would piss me off. There was an awful  lot of out right wrong stories in the media last month that led to the fall and what coin market cap did with the S Korea money. And this all began to happen right after the futures market kicked off. All these big banks and media outlets/newspapers ect are friends. If they are the ones guiding the price jumps and dips then we are in trouble. They are ruthless and they dont care for the underlying core beliefs of the crypto coins.
Basically dips are healthy  - corporate manipulation is not .
It was a combination of factors, the price could not go any further, the number of investors who got into bitcoin was great but at the end it was not unlimited in quantity so when we reached the limit the price went down then the whales and those that wanted to get into bitcoin by cheap took advantage of the opportunity and crashed the price this was helped by all the bad news that surrounded bitcoin at a time, but as we know very well the price will eventually recover even if we do not know exactly when that will happen.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

It's hard to tell when and if the price will eventually increase again. Investors are scared because of the worldwide regulations that governments will come with very soon. Banks are afraid bank accounts will be emptied and state issued tender will be in danger. Once these regulations are a fact, cryptocurrencies will be taxed and centralized. Because of this, it's very well possible that the price will drop much lower.

coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Nor the bitcoin price goes down and up still we must thanks BTT for the reason that it was all here it can never be gone at all,its up to us if we must hold or sell,  the big thing that happens is that its still alive and everyone try to catches more and so for the others we must spread to everyone about this btc so that many needed people can be a part of this great oppurtunity.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Regs not the problem big money in shorting that's the prob, sheep just follow
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

The easiest and most reliable way to buy Bitcoin: FXOpen broker - Open an account with FXOpen - purchase instructions at the beginning of the article. (I will give full consultation on your request)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Bitcoin price has gone down significantly this year, this can only be good news to all new buyers, and even current holders.
In every downfall is a opportunity to those new investors who wants to join in this technology as they can buy more bitcoin at the lower price as compared to the all time high. Although the downfall will be a mix of emotions to all of us, those who had buy their coins at $10k to $19k had now disappointed with this current market trends, for them it adds the waiting time to be profitable on their investments. Let's hope for a better price of bitcoin as this will surely goes up soon.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

I too agree that it is a good time to invest more money in crypto. Anyone who's been in this market for a while has learnt to be patient and hold.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

This is the reason why we should invest even more on bitcoins, we are all assured to get a huge amount of profit when the price in the market will increase to its highest cap when investors will keep on holding their coin and makes the demand in the market increase further more.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

This is the reason why we should invest even more on bitcoins, we are all assured to get a huge amount of profit when the price in the market will increase to its highest cap when investors will keep on holding their coin and makes the demand in the market increase further more.
and certainly., therefore the decline that occurs at the moment, it can make the investors to buying and invest. Well and there are still many people who are certainly close to bitcoin as well as certain supports that builds and makes it superior.

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

the news is really amazing, but is it true to be accountable, do not get this to be fud in this forum and wide spread, if you can include accurate info
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

There will always be the weak handle who sell out when the market conditions get tough, they don't believe in the long term potential, so they sell out early and actualize their losses. There will be a new wave of these weak hands with every rise, but hopefully they are fewer with each successive round.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

the fall can not be eternal, a turn is coming and then those who have not taken the opportunity to invest in bitcoin now will be sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: