Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:50:13 AM

yes i am so happy because of bitcoin deflation,,is an opportunity for me to buy it the way i want,,,and if eventually it rise back in market it will be a profit for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

Im happy that bitcoin is rising right now . I wish that it will rise again. Bitcoin is very helpful unlike like last year. It is the perpect time to invest more because you can get high profit from it. Im very sad because compared last week bitcoin is down but I know that it will rise again. It is the time to buy bitcoin right now.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

Did I know this was the moment his investors vying to buy all the coin that longer freefall from the previous price. Although the price of the coin has not been settled where the price of the coin unit coin it marketed. As the gold has a unit price that settled the market even though the tetkadang climbs or descends
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

Actually what you said is true, and I am one of those people who are actually very happy because bitcoins price went down again, I sold most of my bitcoins when its price went to its peak, it totally gave me loads of profit, now that its price is low, I took that opportunity to get my hands on bitcoin again, definitely its price will go flying again, and I tend to do the same thing as I did last time.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

I always kind of hoped that one day all the fair weather fans would start to wander off. The folks would lose interest and forget why Bitcoin got to where it is today. It blew up so fast that I worried I'd never be able to acquire Bitcoin but it seems a miracle has happened. Everyone in this space now has no idea what the point even is!

Smiley It's terrific, before Bitcoin hits 100k and eventually a million a whole new wave of noobs are coming and going driving the price back up and then eventually leaving. You guys know this exact thing already happened right? The people that get Bitcoin keep stock piling, everyone else loses interest time passes and it explodes up again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributed to bring the price down. I truly appreciate it and it was good having you around for a while. Smiley

It is true how it gave a big help from the short while down fall of the currency. I knew how things manage to happen with these downfall and my belief in bitcoin never was once lost. This scenario had happen for a while yet is a good thing for a fine value recovery. Isn't it a suprise afterall and a little bit of suspense mixed by our very own bitcoin.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

Only when there are market fluctuations can we make profits. Lowering prices will allow us all to hold more bitcoin at a lower price, and I am also grateful to those who have lowered the price.

I kinda agree on you, most of the people are scared because of prices in the market that is decreasing but that is the only time we can invest more so it is a good news at the same time, only those new in trading will lose their profit due to panic selling.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.
Eventhough this year bitcoin can't reach 100k the positive result is,it have a chance to reach that value soon.And as you have said bitcoin lost it's monopoly?I dont believe that because people now are aiming bitcoin to make their profits.Bitcoin is number one and always be the number one of all bitcoiners heart.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

Crypto correction is healthy if you say otherwise you're going to need to do more reading Shocked Tongue
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

It was good chance to invest when the price drop.
I also decided to buy some volume of bitcoin. I feel like something huge will happen, like the price get doubled.
I still believe that bitcoin has a bright future, hoping that it will continue to rise.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

I'm so happy that bitcoin is the good currency for me and many people are getting a good income from this because with bitcoin the E commerce is established and the growth rate is high if we look at the history bitcoin is popular for the world because it has so many advantages in the modern era. Bitcoin is very good to hold it because the investment is this is profitable and from this we can start many innovations. In the year 2017 people sold their bitcoin for the sake of profit and now again the demand for buying is growing.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

I just wish I had money to buy the dips. We are definitely on our to the moon. 25k by June.
STATIK

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

I just wish I had money to buy the dips. We are definitely on our to the moon. 25k by June.
I'll hold you to it  Grin
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

panic selling makes whales feeling happy, and from those people who miss the ride before bitcoin price skyrocket recently. these dip are the chance to fill it up again for those who really understand how bitcoin really works. and im one of those people who waiting this moment, and still hoping that the dip goes more deeper. Grin
STATIK

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

panic selling makes whales feeling happy, and from those people who miss the ride before bitcoin price skyrocket recently. these dip are the chance to fill it up again for those who really understand how bitcoin really works. and im one of those people who waiting this moment, and still hoping that the dip goes more deeper. Grin
I know I laugh my butt off when I hear the news networks saying crypto is volatile crashing and this is the end, Dow dropped 1100 points the other day, market correction is absolutely normal profits go out emotions play the sell off
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

Yes it also makes me very happy. My friends and I earn a lot of money from it. Unfortunately for those who do not have much knowledge of the crypto market. They will usually sell all their altcoins to preserve the property. and then a few days the price of the altcoins rose again and they cried. poor them  Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
diatamariono

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

Probably because it is still the second month from the beginning of the year.
So, there are still many people who take stock for a vacation.
My prediction on March 19 will be great, after that it will only rise again.
Yesterday bitcoin prices reached over $ 9100, seeing the value of people from India might sell out of panic.
Probably the cause of the fall in prices. As always when bitcoin sales increase, prices will decrease some ways.
My opinion, buy when the price is down as it is today.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

I missed also the golden opportunity to buy more coin but its ok, I know my holdings will make enough profit for me soon. Well if you bought bitcoin at a lower price then there's no reason to be sad cause for just months your capital will multiply believe on it. Though the price right now are highly volatile you can still make good money here if you just hold your holdings in terms of red market.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

Yes im happy also  becuase this bitcoin helps me a lot to reduce our poverty and brcause of bitcoin ican buy anything that i want  money is so cheap with bitcoin but remember try to used it in a good way like helping poor people this is the best way that i can do .
STATIK

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

I take bitcoin donations  Cry
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

I missed also the golden opportunity to buy more coin but its ok, I know my holdings will make enough profit for me soon. Well if you bought bitcoin at a lower price then there's no reason to be sad cause for just months your capital will multiply believe on it. Though the price right now are highly volatile you can still make good money here if you just hold your holdings in terms of red market.

Well suddenly we've all become hopeful lol. A couple of days ago you can feel the anxiety throughout the entire market but i think it's passing now. The good outcome of the sec hearing probably kickstarted what seems to be a potential bull run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: