Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I bought myself a few thousand coins. Only the price doesn't please me. But this is a long coin. So we sit and wait for the implementation of the team's plans

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monneypenny

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

And a new exchange! Well done! https://mobile.twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/96587144399203942
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

They have also achieved a record breaking fall in value during this week. I don´t see anything wrong with the project, but nothing special either.

Isn't that obvious with the entire market seeing the blood bath?? Plus, this instead is a good point as the weak hands are making strong hands stronger.. there is no loss on whatsoever holding the coin for a longer period, to top of which you earn monthly stake rewards.
We really should always let people like this be. You can only force a horse to the river; you can never force it to drink from the river. For some of them who complain at the slightest drop in value and assume that to be a problem with a project, then they really do not understand how anything works. Over time, they always end up regretting their actions anyway, so it is always better to leave them till that time comes.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

I'm so lucky that I was able to get Rebl Token because of the airdrop. The developers of this project are very dedicated and their support is always active. I can see that this project even though it didn't underwent on ICO stage, it will be a huge success in the future.

If the team is really active, it can make the project success in the future and just the matter with time.
The project can have more attractive  to investor if the team is inovative. Team is number one reference of success.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

I bought myself a few thousand coins. Only the price doesn't please me. But this is a long coin. So we sit and wait for the implementation of the team's plans

Me too. I have participated in airdrop, filled the legendary form, and when I received tokens I decided to buy more on exchange.
But what surprised me the most is that the price dip after the token burn Huh
And another moment - when I filled out airdrop form I decided to participate in first Freestyle(where you can make anything you want). There were some freestyles, christmass and so, and evry winner got their reward.
But I didnt hear anything about first freestyle. I made a video for rebellious. Sent them. And they didnt answer. I have asked in telegram chat twice, but admin said that there are too many participants and too many works. Then they didnt reply to my email, and then the burned the tokens Sad
I think there will never be reward for participants in first freestyle Sad

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

I am a rebellious supporter and I believe that it will be more successful than everybody are expecting.Just support and wait until we got the profit that we really want.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

New free of charge staking is an amazing solution! If their own blockchain will go live Q3, all of us will be rewarded for patience. Also I hope CMC will update token's supply.
Monneypenny

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Me too. I have participated in airdrop, filled the legendary form, and when I received tokens I decided to buy more on exchange.
But what surprised me the most is that the price dip after the token burn Huh
And another moment - when I filled out airdrop form I decided to participate in first Freestyle(where you can make anything you want). There were some freestyles, christmass and so, and evry winner got their reward.
But I didnt hear anything about first freestyle. I made a video for rebellious. Sent them. And they didnt answer. I have asked in telegram chat twice, but admin said that there are too many participants and too many works. Then they didnt reply to my email, and then the burned the tokens Sad
I think there will never be reward for participants in first freestyle Sad

The winner of the airdrop freestyle can be found at rebellious.io. At the forum. 
At token burn does not mean the value of the token will increase immediately.  The value of the token will increase by the product what will be delivered. Otherwise the token would be just an empty shell. So Rebellious has to deliver first there first product and they will. The new wallet that makes staking in a ledger possible will be tested tomorrow. The alpha test of the blockchain will be done this first quarter, and the new whitepaper is just released. All very impressive. Rebellious is a long term investment and it definetly will come together
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:04:24 AM

New free of charge staking is an amazing solution! If their own blockchain will go live Q3, all of us will be rewarded for patience. Also I hope CMC will update token's supply.

I am excited about it too. Now you dont even have to pay gas for claiming rewards.  Grin
nafantc

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

I am excited about it too. Now you dont even have to pay gas for claiming rewards.  Grin
The only question is what is solution when tokens that are intended to cover transaction cost will end? If their own blochkchain will be released, then where those 15M unburned tokens will go?
Monneypenny

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

The only question is what is solution when tokens that are intended to cover transaction cost will end? If their own blochkchain will be released, then where those 15M unburned tokens will go?

The tokens will be used for free claiming the staking rewards!
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Loving rebellious and the community behind it. It's a long term hold for sure. So many exciting updates that I feel I need to top up some more very soon.
nafantc

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Yes, but they are not infinite. And this is still big amount if blockchain will be released Q3
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Yes, but they are not infinite. And this is still big amount if blockchain will be released Q3

I believe the TEAM will communicate about it well in advance. They always clear your doubts and queries time to time.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

They lower the coin very much, I think because on the Ardropa a lot of people have received not 4000 coins, but many times more. So I really like the project, but this distribution was not correct, it was necessary at least to rank on the forum to do!

nafantc

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Finally circulating and total supply are updated on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebellious/
still no price increase so far
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

The ico is a very good one i bought some of the coin, the team were wonderful and the community manger is always ready to help out when the case may be.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

The ico is a very good one i bought some of the coin, the team were wonderful and the community manger is always ready to help out when the case may be.

But REBELLIOUS was "NO ICO" project. Thats what make it unique though. There are no  whales to manipulate it, though they can buy from the market, but that makes them strong hands. Grin
nafantc

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

More news: https://mobile.twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/968138287574601728
Nothing outstanding, but new exchange is good for sure
Vladimirych

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

I believe in this project and in spite of the fall in price after burning tokens I am going to hold rebels until 2019, because there will be many more interesting events. I think rebel has a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: