Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 0.2 eth loan  (Read 285 times)
aa12269 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:24:31 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 05:56:32 AM by aa12269

I'm needing some funds to trade and I'm not receiving/buying any coins till next month or so. my Collateral accaut bittrex

I'm looking for a loan of 0.2eth for a period of 1 month, interest will be 0.1eth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

I'm needing some funds to trade and I'm not receiving/buying any coins till next month or so.

I'm looking for a loan of 0.2eth for a period of 1 month, interest will be 0.1eth

Please offer collateral worth more than 0.3 ETH or close (by editing the subject) and lock this thread (using the left-bottom link) immediately.
Otherwise you'll get negative trust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

I'm needing some funds to trade and I'm not receiving/buying any coins till next month or so.

I can provide this loan. I'll require collateral worth 0.315 ETH. Post here or on my loan thread to discuss.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

I can do this loan if you have sufficient collateral
aa12269 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
Merited by alia (3)

No Collateral, No Loan
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

Exactly, but question is why are you telling me that. You're the one needing the loan lol
aa12269 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

Exactly, but question is why are you telling me that. You're the one needing the loan lol
give credit?if not go enjoy yourself
alia

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
Merited by Hatcher (6)

No Collateral, No Loan

This is just too funny. Actually lol'd at this xD

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
aa12269 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

that I wrote is wrong?
alia

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:44:09 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

that I wrote is wrong?

No collateral, no loan. And you're here asking for a loan without collateral. And when you're called out on it, your reply is... "no collateral, no loan" xDD

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

that I wrote is wrong?

No collateral, no loan. And you're here asking for a loan without collateral. And when you're called out on it, your reply is... "no collateral, no loan" xDD

My guess is he's really bad at English and he thinks that the stickies say that people should give "no collateral"
alia

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

that I wrote is wrong?

My guess is he's really bad at English and he thinks that the stickies say that people should give "no collateral"

If that's true, that's really fucking funny. I don't see how "no collateral no loan" could be less unambigous.

aa12269 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

that I wrote is wrong?

Yes, I'm Russian and it says in English )translator incorrectly translates ))sorry
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

that I wrote is wrong?

Yes, I'm Russian and it says in English )translator incorrectly translates ))sorry

Basically, no one will give you a loan UNLESS you give 120% or so valid collateral
alia

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

I just realised that "go enjoy yourself" is probably the Google translate version of "go fuck yourself". Lmao factor has now doubled

aa12269 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

I just realised that "go enjoy yourself" is probably the Google translate version of "go fuck yourself". Lmao factor has now doubled
russian speek )))))lool

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

No Collateral, No Loan

russian speek )))))lool

Well anyway Bittrex account means nothing, you need a valid collateral. Read the stickies for info
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

This is the most enjoyable loan thread I have ever read.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
journeyman12

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Go enjoy yourself. Enjoy your mother you mother enjoyer !
Enjoy off!
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

Go enjoy yourself. Enjoy your mother you mother enjoyer !
Enjoy off!

Didnt know google translate was this pathetic at translating swears
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: