Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading or Online betting? 2k Usd budget.  (Read 19765 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Newbee here. Please guide me.

Which is more profitable in the long run, Crypto trading or online betting ?

For me, I would prefer to do the crypto trading since it will give high chances to earn good profits if we really know how the market flows and if we know how to be more patient. Although doing online betting is a good and easy kind to earn profits, but at the same time it is also a very risky kind because you will have a chance to loss all your savings.

Yes, crypto trading is more elegant than online gambling in term of profit in the long run. The number of bad experiences in the long run from online gambling are numerous. Indeed we won't always get good profit from crypto trading but at least there are hopes in it which will be determined by our own actions on how to manage it.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

For me, I would prefer to do the crypto trading since it will give high chances to earn good profits if we really know how the market flows and if we know how to be more patient. Although doing online betting is a good and easy kind to earn profits, but at the same time it is also a very risky kind because you will have a chance to loss all your savings.

Yes, crypto trading is more elegant than online gambling in term of profit in the long run. The number of bad experiences in the long run from online gambling are numerous. Indeed we won't always get good profit from crypto trading but at least there are hopes in it which will be determined by our own actions on how to manage it.
At least we can rely on our skills so that the possibility of winning can be higher in trade. whereas in the gambling you cannot depend on anything. so the possibility of profit may be very small and may be equivalent to the possibility of loss.
steve57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

obviously if u research and find good coin crypto trading will be very good choice with less risk we can get good rewards 
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

At least we can rely on our skills so that the possibility of winning can be higher in trade. whereas in the gambling you cannot depend on anything. so the possibility of profit may be very small and may be equivalent to the possibility of loss.

At this point, if you're looking short term, gambling may be more worth it. If you have the balls to make the risk. There's really nothing going well for crypto at this time. But it's an entirely different story if you plan on going for long term since certainly investing in crypto will be more profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

At this point, if you're looking short term, gambling may be more worth it. If you have the balls to make the risk. There's really nothing going well for crypto at this time. But it's an entirely different story if you plan on going for long term since certainly investing in crypto will be more profitable.
This topic is like "what to choose, apple or pear?" Which one is better? You cant give the straight answer on that question, trading and gambling are risky, who doesn`t know what to do can lose money before start. With 2k budget its better to invest in some coin and hold it for a while, and with some little amount, like 10% which is 200$ to try other things and to see what you like more, and what suits you more. Before you actually do something its the best to try it with some little amount, that would be the best thing to do for all the newbies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

What a tough question. I am now engaged in both topics. And in every field I lost money at the start. But now I consistently make a profit. I can not even really say what is more difficult. Betting is much easier to understand and start earning, if there is at least one discipline in which you understand. But in trading, it is much easier to insure your transactions and work on the system, constantly making profits over long distances. I would still say that trading is safer than betting, but it’s harder to understand from the point of view of a beginner.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

What a tough question. I am now engaged in both topics. And in every field I lost money at the start. But now I consistently make a profit. I can not even really say what is more difficult. Betting is much easier to understand and start earning, if there is at least one discipline in which you understand. But in trading, it is much easier to insure your transactions and work on the system, constantly making profits over long distances. I would still say that trading is safer than betting, but it’s harder to understand from the point of view of a beginner.
2 thing that we should learn are money management and risk management, those 2 skills will be very useful on both trading and gambling fields.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Probably, the guy that left this post here has already made the choice (we do not know, which one). I will share my point of view with the other fellows: do not even think about online betting as the risk is too high.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

If you are a gambler of course you will choose obviously gambling which is online betting. But if not, crypto trading is the best option for us to earn altcoins and bitcoin in this business industry as well. But, you must also remember that there is risk in crypto trading, so you supposed to be aware of that things and you must also feed yourself in it too about the basic knowledge in trading in crypto.
MrsSparrow

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Hey! What do you think of trading contest as a way to make money work and win for that? Has anyone joined contests by Binance or other exchanges ?

Wanna try enter a Lambo contest right now, but not sure whether it's worth it actually.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Online bets? Is there anyone else who believes in this nonsense? My friends made bets and none of them won. You can deal with trading, if you understand that you need to learn this, you will gain experience for a very long time.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

This topic is like "what to choose, apple or pear?" Which one is better? You cant give the straight answer on that question, trading and gambling are risky, who doesn`t know what to do can lose money before start. With 2k budget its better to invest in some coin and hold it for a while, and with some little amount, like 10% which is 200$ to try other things and to see what you like more, and what suits you more. Before you actually do something its the best to try it with some little amount, that would be the best thing to do for all the newbies.
Trial and error on the initial phase on things that we aren't familiar but on gambling I don't see for it to be need to be test out.
Yet even basic common sense or knowledge can already made you to play unlike trading which does really need some knowledge before you can perform.
Both have risk but certain levels would vary yet one can be lessen with skills and on gambling is just the same excluded with skill-based games.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Online betting is more risky than cryptocurrency trading. Even both of the have disadvantages and advantages I will still choose cryptocurrency trading than doing online betting. 2k$ is enough even you have low capital you can still earn more profit.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Online betting is more risky than cryptocurrency trading. Even both of the have disadvantages and advantages I will still choose cryptocurrency trading than doing online betting. 2k$ is enough even you have low capital you can still earn more profit.
online betting, profit and loss possibility has equal chance.meanwhile in trading we have bigger possibility to gain profits as long as we use analisys in each our transaction.and also not depend to our luck.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

The number of really lucky people, who are the Fortune's favorites is very small. Usually, they win even when they do not know the rules of the game or have no experience in the activities they choose. I would better choose trading not to risk.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

If I have 2k Usd then I surely choose crypto trading. Crypto trading and online betting both of them are risky but betting is riskier. If you choose a potential coin to invest then you will make money from it. But betting totally depends on luck and if you lose you will lose your all money. But in crypto, you can recover your money by trading and hold it for a time.

Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Betting is pure gamble . Its full with uncertainties and you can lose all and everything.  Trading with the right technique and knowledge will profit you both on short and long term
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

if you don't know what you are doing then your trading is going to be like betting too and you lose the same amount of money in both of them. maybe even more in trading since the altcoin dumps are sometimes big and fast.

but if you learn it and know what you are doing in trading, then it is not even correct to compare trading and gambling because gambling is pure luck and you will definitely end up losing in the long term because of things such as house edge but in trading you will make money even if you lose a couple of times.
We recommend that you do crypto trading, because trading can be studied and the results will be sustainable if we do not sell, because the potential increase that is likely to occur in the future is very different from betting, it is very temporary and has an addictive effect if we win, so it is better to trade because the effects that occur will be mutually sustainable, and can be used as a source of income.
HidenJonathan

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

i think you should thinking about crypto trading
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 692

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Betting is pure gamble . Its full with uncertainties and you can lose all and everything.  Trading with the right technique and knowledge will profit you both on short and long term
well, if you compare the two, maybe trading is still better, because you can control 100% of the funds you have. however, for now, I don't recommend both, especially if you're new to this. it's better to look for information, and see the market situation directly, it might give you a wise choice, because $ 2k is quite a lot.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀