Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cope with crypto bloodbath  (Read 121 times)
bitcoinfrings (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

I have noticed how the crypto currencies have been nosediving in prices recently due to so many factors.. but my honest advice to cryptopians is that don't loose focus,hold unto your cryptos because the market is trying to shake off the faint hearted..
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

since you are talking about all crypto not just bitcoin I have to say holding onto them is not always the best choice. because most of them will fall and continue falling and may never even recover. and it has nothing to do with the current situation of the market. most of the altcoins are purely for pump and dump and that happens when they reach the maximum potential: they start getting dumped. you should never hold any of these any longer than their pump lasts.

as for bitcoin, it is very different. it has real potential of rise. it is getting adopted in the real world unlike altcoins which are only for speculations. and what you saw with the dip below $10k is mostly shorting and manipulation which shouldn't last long.

Only Bitcoin
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

but my honest advice to cryptopians is that don't loose focus,hold unto your cryptos because the market is trying to shake off the faint hearted..
This is very generic to what you will do during bloodbath. And just another tip guys, buy during bloodbath especially when it is reigning so low. If we are talking about the position of your trades, it is a good opportunity.

since you are talking about all crypto not just bitcoin I have to say holding onto them is not always the best choice. because most of them will fall and continue falling and may never even recover. and it has nothing to do with the current situation of the market.

as for bitcoin, it is very different. it has real potential of rise. it is getting adopted in the real world unlike altcoins which are only for speculations. and what you saw with the dip below $10k is mostly shorting and manipulation which shouldn't last long.
Yes, it will fall. But I believe that we still having bull run this Q1 of this year so JUST HODL and get a better position.

Some alts have good potential in rising not just bitcoin but bitcoin has the best potential of it. Buy some alts that are strong such as ETH, NEO and many more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
Merited by dicom (2)

The truth is that Bitcoin is falling, scaring away those who are timid and not really investing in bitcoin, and can swipe Altcoin without tech support to leave cryptocurrencies with real coins.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

It a market trend that is going. It takes time to handle new things to come up. It will take some time to get back on track, maybe it may drown for some time but the demand will definitely let it rise up.
bitcoinfrings (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

since you are talking about all crypto not just bitcoin I have to say holding onto them is not always the best choice. because most of them will fall and continue falling and may never even recover. and it has nothing to do with the current situation of the market. most of the altcoins are purely for pump and dump and that happens when they reach the maximum potential: they start getting dumped. you should never hold any of these any longer than their pump lasts.

You have a point my post was basically for bitcoin,Eth and other top cryptos..
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

The best way to cope during bloodbath or the downtrend of coins is to gather more coins. Opportunist are doing these kind of activity in order for them to accumulate more profits. And I acquired that knowledge right now so I am about to apply it Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Some alts have good potential in rising not just bitcoin but bitcoin has the best potential of it. Buy some alts that are strong such as ETH, NEO and many more.

well the important thing to keep in mind is that to invest if you really believe in the future of the "thing" you are investing in. it can be bitcoin, altcoins, gold, silver, real estate,... as long as you do some research and analysis and come up with a proper educated speculation then it is a good choice to invest in it.

otherwise if people are just going to look at the numbers and the advertisement on the social media like reddit and telegram and invest based on them, they are walking into a trap to lose money.

Only Bitcoin
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

Converting encrypted currency to USDT is a risk-averse approach.
You can convert USDT to bitcoin when bitcoin prices fall.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: