Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 09:48:48 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax?  (Read 1775 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1003

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

You should listen to news and read latest articles in order to stay update. Bitcoin has been successfully recognized by so many developed countries of the world such as America, England, Japan and so on. Recently Germany has also recognized bitcoin which means it is legal in these states. Bitcoin is decentralized so no one can put tax on it.

If people cooperate with government then it will build economy as well and our living style will become more comfortable. Fiat is also helping us out in our countries but when we look at the cryptocurrency and furthermore discuss about tax then it feels irrelevant to pay tax on it as it is decentralized and government should give us free hand in it as they are collecting tax on other things so they have to make it tax free for us just like other countries are tax free for it. Government can make our living style comfortable as they are taking tax from us in other things.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chuyengia2244

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

No, I don't think that they have to. And I can't imagine a law which will make them to do so, BTC wallets are non-personalized.
They are still looking for ways, it is very difficult but they will try to limit the loss of budget. Taxes are the lifeblood of a nation, bitcoin holders will good source of income if they can control these people.

Afro19

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 12:15:34 AM

it is top if all of the Bitcoin users pays their taxes. through this, we are able to say with self assurance that Bitcoin is supporting every u . s .'s financial system. and that i realize that extra people will join the crypto world no matter the tax that they need to pay.
nambunamba

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
Today at 02:25:55 AM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.
Whats wrong in tax? its good for development of country, and i think you are pay tax in everything you buy and for everything you eat. I dont think its a problem that will makes me stay away from cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
airdrop21

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
Today at 02:32:04 AM

Yes. For sure.
I wouldn't skip taxes for any reason. I know that it is good for the government, for my country and the people when all citizens pay taxes.
In poorer countries, the taxes are low and people also skip paying taxes which cause the country a lot of problems.
It is good to pay taxes.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jamids

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:43:29 AM

Yes. For sure.
I wouldn't skip taxes for any reason. I know that it is good for the government, for my country and the people when all citizens pay taxes.
In poorer countries, the taxes are low and people also skip paying taxes which cause the country a lot of problems.
It is good to pay taxes.

Some just don't want to pay taxes because they can see that the officials of the government are corrupt and just using the funds for their own benefit. If the taxes are use properly then there should be progress in a country but then there are so many corrupt officials that's why those who wanted to pay would think twice. All people who has income should pay their taxes because it's the blood of the government and without it, it wouldn't be able ti function properly. It depends on the law of your government if you have to pay tax or not.

KS03

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
Today at 03:42:21 AM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.

You only pay your taxes if you fear the terrorists attempting to extract it out of you.  Stop identifying yourself with KYC.  Stop expecting the government to save you (they are killing us off). Stop letting them steal from you.  You didn't sign up for it. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.