Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: important point  (Read 2469 times)
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

unfourtunately the poverty level would go deeper with btc because so many poor want to get rich with btc but the rich already knows about it and can take their money much more easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
* can pay off the "debt" of the country
* Improve the economy of the people
* Decrease in poverty level
I want to know what you think.
I do not think Bitcoin will bring so many advantages. The Crypto market is always manipulated to make profits with sharks. Small traders will not be profitable because their investment is too small and very easy to lose. The Crypto market is insecure because hackers can easily penetrate and steal your money. Besides that, a lot of scam ICO projects make people lose money.
So the government bans Bitcoin because they do not want their country's economy going down.

Bughah

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
I do not think Bitcoin will bring so many advantages. The Crypto market is always manipulated to make profits with sharks. Small traders will not be profitable because their investment is too small and very easy to lose. The Crypto market is insecure because hackers can easily penetrate and steal your money. Besides that, a lot of scam ICO projects make people lose money.
So the government bans Bitcoin because they do not want their country's economy going down.

Everbody believe bitcoin that is the important point.The more invest bitcoin the more credible in public.
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

Bitcoin wouldn't change a thing. I think they simply don't know yet how to make profits out of this. But I am more excited about how Bitcoin could change the transactions system, easy transactions between countries, and transparent transactions using blockchain system, it will be so great if all countries agree to accept bitcoin.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

If in my opinion, if the government can accept the existence of bitcoin may be economically a country that receives bitcoin can grow economically, because maybe bitcoin basically present to provide an opportunity for us not to be away with people out there who financially have the ability to do something from what they have.Those countries are just banning them because they are just too scared that people may rely on themselves rather than the government itself.
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:58 AM

Governments have their selfish reasons for not adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin is capable of taking a very large percentage of the world's population out of poverty but it can not pay the debt of any nation since it is the duty of the government to make sure that the nation's economy is healthy. Government is not ready for a change and as a result, they can't see yet that cryptocurrencies can offer so much benefits if adopted. I think they will see the benefits with time and shun selfishness.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

I believe that if bitcoin will be legalize worlwide, definitely this will improve the btc market and more people will be added on the list of investors thus improving the the current market of bitcoin. As a result, price value would grow further and many people from that particular country will be able to benefit the opportunities of bitcoin. Payment system of bitcoin will also be earning since many people are going to adopt such new payment system offered by it's technology.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

Bitcoin is just a payment system and it doesn't make any sense to ban it just because any single authority is not controlling the same. In fact, Bitcoin gives many benefits as compared to that of traditional fiat payment system and it not only increases the efficiency but also saves the time of users resulting in a higher output. So looking at it through a macroscopic approach, we can see that it helps the economies around the world to grow collectively.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

To me banning bitcoin is not a wise decision from a country. By banning bitcoin the country cannot stop the use of bitcoin. When you banned something then the curiosity of the general people increase regarding that matter. I think it will increase the popularity of that thing. Moreover if you accept bitcoin then the new employment will be created. Country people will be introduced with new technological invention. As we expect that it will be the future currency based on which foreign trade take place. So, we should accept it at early stage. Otherwise we will lack behind.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

Governments have their selfish reasons for not adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin is capable of taking a very large percentage of the world's population out of poverty but it can not pay the debt of any nation since it is the duty of the government to make sure that the nation's economy is healthy. Government is not ready for a change and as a result, they can't see yet that cryptocurrencies can offer so much benefits if adopted. I think they will see the benefits with time and shun selfishness.
And because of that, i can see some of the articles related to government that they are somehow bad mouthing crypto and its benefits turns into negative outcomes once a person indulge into crypto. But not all of the articles are negative like that, there are also some who are promoting and supporting crypto, but as of now i don't see any chances that it will be soon adopted.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

I have no idea that bitcoin can pay off the country's debt. How to ?

I just have an idea about the development of Blockchain Technology for the State. If the government wants to develop blockchain technology and it is used for recording any state budget, corruption will be reduced and corrupt people will find it very difficult, because all transactions are already recorded in blockchain and can not be deleted.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

I think bitcoin is hard to reduce poverty, so how can it be reduced?
This is obviously an unreasonable idea. Huh

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

Yes you have a point initially I think to the research I carry out bitcoin was created to eradicate poverty and makes life easier for the less privilege but revised has be the case today bitcoin is not meant for the rich because of to much selfish interest many what to have it all. As a result of this many countries see it as threat to their economy so they have no option than to protect their economy and it's citizens.
TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 832

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

For me the second bullet point is very possible. I don't think that bitcoin can pay can pay the debt of a certain country, and decreasing the poverty level? I don't think so. Poverty for one is a global crisis and countries simply involving themselves in bitcoin will not result in eliminating or decreasing it. Although I have to agree that it given people financial and purchasing power, but it doesn't mean that it will have a great impact to the economy of that country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
beliveinsomeone

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

I would also like to add another topic is to use bitcoin to find criminals, very dramatic and very interesting.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

The most important point is to be careful in all decisions that you will make
because you can easily suffered in major loss once you made a wrong decision and you cannot easily avoid that thing.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2338
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

[/quote)

Actually some countries are open their hand to accept bitcoin as legal before they hate bitcoin because didn't know how much important  to help for their country growth in the economic solution using  bitcoin. Some of country prohibit bitcoin as currency because use it for the criminally but if people open minded any kind of currency are not exempted to use of bad elements for illegal activities, I believe even bitcoin or fiat money they can use it for the bad intentions.

sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Innovative currency and way of income. I have nothing to add. That's the important such giving an opportunity to people find how they can use btc as a source of money. Proportionally in decreasing the poverty of country. Affect the economic growth to improve a lot.

Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

the most important point now is always the spirit of investing and use your knowledge and experience to invest in bitcoin. and use the opportunity to earn profits in the future. do not panic because the price of the falling bitcoin .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: