Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: important point  (Read 2469 times)
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

I also agree with this because other countries are banning and not accepting bitcoin they are just too scared that people may rely on themselves rather than the government itself and they are afraid that lost control of bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
* can pay off the "debt" of the country
* Improve the economy of the people
* Decrease in poverty level
I want to know what you think.

Nope, nope, and a big nope. Let me elaborate this for you.

can pay off the "debt" of the country

If your logic here is that an individual or a company could pay its debt when they have Bitcoin (assuming that the price is sky high) then a country could pay its debt, then you are thinking way off. Country debts are ridiculously high. We are talking millions or billions of dollars. How would you propose a government to have Bitcoins, by buying? And from where are they going get the funds, from their national funds? And how long will they wait for Bitcoin to sky rocket, a year? 5, 10? There are many at stakes here. So NO.

Improve the economy of the people

The basics of "the rich will become richer and the poor will become poorer" still implies here. A currency could never improve an economy.

Decrease in poverty level

Not in a million years. Please wake up and come back to the reality please. Day by day the world is worsening. More and more people are experiencing poverty. And how could a digital currency aid poverty? Bitcoin does not give a damn about the economic status of anyone so it cannot help remove poverty.

Probably the best post I could see right now. Yes, I also agree with this. Those countries are just banning them because they are just too scared that people may rely on themselves rather than the government itself.

Oh please. Are you high or something? A post with so much inaccuracy is the best post you see right now? LOL

Optimism, blinds more people than I expected. Roll Eyes
ombir

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:33:58 AM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it
I would add some other topics also:
 - influence on the state currency
 Improve the economy of the people
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:43:45 AM

but not everyone, because maybe only a few people are interested in bitcoin. but if the government gives legalization to bitcoin and gives direction to its people to participate in this bitcoin party, an improved economy can actually happen.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

Bitcoin help us mostly in our financial problem to life it's main good source of money you will have and earn your own money if you hardworking and patient and will reduce poverty when a lot of people invest in bitcoins and improve the economy and also help us to have a new business and new job opportunities.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:05:04 AM

it is true that if the government receives bitcoin it can be assured that it will reduce the poverty rate and will also increase the bitcoin price and will ease the trade in goods and services transactions.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

Bitcoin is just a payment system and it doesn't make any sense to ban it just because any single authority is not controlling the same. In fact, Bitcoin gives many benefits as compared to that of traditional fiat payment system and it not only increases the efficiency but also saves the time of users resulting in a higher output. So looking at it through a macroscopic approach, we can see that it helps the economies around the world to grow collectively.
Bitcoin appears to bring the community and investors good sales. Especially for those who have the desire for financial freedom. More specifically it was used as a payment method. For example, it is possible to purchase online transactions with bitcoin, it is very convenient and fast.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

it is true that if the government receives bitcoin it can be assured that it will reduce the poverty rate and will also increase the bitcoin price and will ease the trade in goods and services transactions.
How bitcoin can reduced poverty? I don't think a way bitcoin has an ability to do that, if poor people are willing to work to be paid in Bitcoin that will count. The bitcoin price will increase if more people will use it, but not all country will support bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

I also agree with this because other countries are banning and not accepting bitcoin they are just too scared that people may rely on themselves rather than the government itself and they are afraid that lost control of bitcoin.
Thats what governments really think of,they want full control on the entire country that is why they prohibits bitcoins to be part of every peoples lives.If they only accepts bitcoins in thier country this would lessen poverty and the people in the community would have be financially free.

Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

The important point in trading is that you know how much value you have. You need to know how the current market trend is going so that you can have the right plan.
Evan_Doyle

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:

I disagree. bitcoin is a currency, you can think of it as a tool too. and it is not a magic tool to make money for anyone who has ever gotten involved with it. so it can not decrease poverty, it can not improve economy of a country and can not do a lot of other things.

in fact bitcoin may have increase the poverty! there have been a lot of newbies who started investing in bitcoin in the past couple of months and many of them bought on highs and sold after a dip which led to losing a lot of money, then bitcoin went up they bought back too late and panic sold in the correction/dip and lost a lot more money.

this has nothing to do with banning or not banning bitcoin though!

Yes. Bitcoin is just one more medium of exchange. It has no magic solution for people or countries to make everything running fine again. The complexity of our current financial system makes it so that there will never be a specific solution for everything. When one thing gets better, another drops.

If governments were to start using bitcoin, they'd probably try to borrow heavily on it like everything else they do. It's not about the tool, it's about the user. That's why, like airdagon said, bitcoin may have actually contributed to making people poorer. If a powerful tool is mishandled, it gets turned against you.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

in my opinion important thing that we should prepare before joining in cryptocurrency is we must able to control our emotion and psychology.it worked while market crash,we should not panic to see it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

At the moment, the government is the stone that prevents the introduction of cryptocurrencies in the masses.Cryptocurrency involves the creation of a very different world with a different economy,in which there will be no place of corruption and deception.This is what many countries are afraid of.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

I think this thread has somewhat been buried but some of your points are wrong.

I don't think that this is possible because we haven't seen any cases as of yet. Can you explain further how can it pay the debt of the country?

To a certain extent, yes it can help alleviate the lives of the people. But it doesn't mean you have to rely on bitcoin alone.

I don't think so. Bitcoin is not design to solve someone's problem financial. You can earn through trading or just by holding alone. But its not the solution. You really need to find a job, a stable job that will bring food for your family. And bitcoin will not help you in the long run because there are a lot of risk involved.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

it's very good, but what I always think is that crypto prices are volatile and the government will find it difficult to accept them because it's too big a risk.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will bring so much benefit to the country. Some people have become wealthy but that is just a few. In my country, I have witnessed many people who have failed in the crypto market and have become so much debt.
Bitcoin is not entirely good and people who take advantage of it are few.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
randyhuges

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

I think this is the right article. I agree with you. I hope this is true.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

in our country crypto is still banned on the grounds that it does not have underlying assets that underlie its value, the price volatility is very high, and there is no agency or administrator responsible for its issuance. so here it has not touched the repayment of state debt and improved the economy of the community
ahdie12

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

How to pay off the debt of the country? What if other components use Bitcoin for money laundering?
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

I really liked your phrase "Bitcoin can pay off the debt of the country!" The important point that I have in my head on this issue is that if bitcoin rises in price, that would allow cashing out most of the amount to pay off the debt. That bitcoin price will just collapse very much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: