Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising Bitcoin and ICO  (Read 1953 times)
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

The ban applies to official advertising. "Ads that violate Facebook's new rules will be removed not only from the main app, but everywhere."
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

I think that is just a conspiracy so that many traders panic and eventually make the price at this exchange place collapse because many are panicking and selling their assets at cheap prices.
if in my opinion it's all just news that wants to drop and make Bitcoin enthusiasts declining, I think it's all just snapping for coin owners and keep on frantically wanting to sell their assets at a cheap price, but if I'm better just relax just bro while there is no direct ban, surely I still continue to hunt down the new ico through social media

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

I think this news is another trap from big players to get newbies to sell their coins cheaply. I recommend you to be calm and be patient and soon you will make a profit)
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Yesterday twitter banned a lot of accounts,but i don't know the reason. I don't make advertisement of ICOs for a long time, but account is suspended.
Probably this is measure to prevent fake followers.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

No matter how much the developers of these social networks want, cryptocurrency advertising will not go away as it is a virus that cannot be removed and simply removed, especially since the field of cryptocurrency is gaining more and more followings every day
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Yesterday twitter banned a lot of accounts,but i don't know the reason. I don't make advertisement of ICOs for a long time, but account is suspended.
Probably this is measure to prevent fake followers.

same here . my account on twitter was also suspended but if it is really suspended then why they dont provide a specific time in order for my account to get retrieve ?  i dont also promote crypto tweets and retweets but i did put hashtag in my bio/profile that is related to crypto currency ( e.g #btc , #crypto , #blockchain )  .  

the only question that pop to my mind is that why there are still crypto accounts on twitter and why they are not banned like us ?   can someone shed some light about this ?
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

This news has been circulating for a long time but until now I have seen Google, Facebook, and Instagram still displaying ads related to ICO.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: