Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tippereconomy.io potential scam  (Read 202 times)
jenia1 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

So I got to know about this project via some guy on a Discord channel from one of the coins I follow.
He then told me he put 250 eth on the pre-ico and people are throwing 100 eth on it like nothing. when in fact the address showed only 88 Eth so far and he did not want to provide me any proof of his payment.

I then raised the question on their telegram channel of why would he lie to me like that, needless to say he promoted this project quite aggressively and claims to be not from within the team. then he and some guys blamed me that I am a troll and I got kicked off the telegram channel.

I was just raising a legitimate question in my opinion.

That's my story for today Cheesy
MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL Cheesy

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danielsaroori

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

What makes you think the guy was from the company?
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

What makes you think the guy was from the company?

I didn't say he is from the company, but its possible due to his aggressive marketing. and the fact that when we started arguing I got kicked right away from their Telegram.
plus he told me he has connections there.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

Another person who was skeptical about this project has been kicked of their telegram just after asking lgitimate questions- not related to what I asked and got me kicked. Hopefully he will come and share his story here soon. either way, be careful of that ICO

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

So I got to know about this project via some guy on a Discord channel from one of the coins I follow.
He then told me he put 250 eth on the pre-ico and people are throwing 100 eth on it like nothing. when in fact the address showed only 88 Eth so far and he did not want to provide me any proof of his payment.

I then raised the question on their telegram channel of why would he lie to me like that, needless to say he promoted this project quite aggressively and claims to be not from within the team. then he and some guys blamed me that I am a troll and I got kicked off the telegram channel.

I was just raising a legitimate question in my opinion.

That's my story for today Cheesy
MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL Cheesy
Well, Jenia I personnaly know the guy you are talking about and I can confirm that he sent 250 ETH and that he is not on the team. I guess the guy you are talking about is called Hamza, no?
The project has not even left pre-ICO stage yet. They are still organising a lot in the background...Some people want to know evrything without being a little patient.
Investing in a project, especially in the beginning involves risk either u take the risk or u pass.
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

You should maybe start digging a bit deeper before calling someting a "potential scam" because in that sence you could also have called the thread a "potential Steemit 3.0"
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

You should maybe start digging a bit deeper before calling someting a "potential scam" because in that sence you could also have called the thread a "potential Steemit 3.0"

everything is subject to personal opinion. and my opinion is what I wrote above. and if your opinion is that it's potential Steemit 3.0 then so be it.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

You should have screenshot the part where they claimed that they've got 250 ETH in funding from one person, and also the part where they kicked you out of the telegram group even though you were asking legit questions.

If they are reluctant to answer questions, even though they may have indeed received 250 ETH or whatever in funding, then they're still in the wrong and probably trying to hide something that they don't want people to know about.

Their site is under maintenance rn, but looking at their whitepaper, I honestly do not see this project being anything new. Probably just a clone of another existing alt, with a revised whitepaper and some specs edited.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

You should have screenshot the part where they claimed that they've got 250 ETH in funding from one person, and also the part where they kicked you out of the telegram group even though you were asking legit questions.

If they are reluctant to answer questions, even though they may have indeed received 250 ETH or whatever in funding, then they're still in the wrong and probably trying to hide something that they don't want people to know about.

Their site is under maintenance rn, but looking at their whitepaper, I honestly do not see this project being anything new. Probably just a clone of another existing alt, with a revised whitepaper and some specs edited.

I do have a screenshot where the guy claims he sent 250 eth. whereas it is fairly hard to have a screenshot of me being kicked out of their telegram Cheesy either way.. let's see where this will end up

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

danielsaroori

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

I got kicked from their tg for asking questions about their token distribution. They distributed "bonus tokens" according to an absolutely arbitrary algo and when asked about it they got very defensive and kicked me from the group. I contacted Revv Nissan who referred me to the ICO and asked if he could help inform me of what was going on with the project since he had vouched for it. Immediately thereafter I was contacted by an admin who wanted to let me back in to the tg group if I promised not to ask critical questions again. I said that I promised not to FUD, but would not promise to can my critique if I found irregularities - that was evidently not good enough for them. The project seems dead now.  Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: