Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion Bounty - Big Robbery  (Read 1238 times)
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

2 months passed and still they are not calculating stakes or token numbers. They are big thief, I agree with you.

envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

There hasn't been an update because there has been very little to update you on. 

Key points:

• There was abuse and we're cracking down on it
  • No bounty can be distributed until all KYC and other ICO activities are finished
  • Bounty is part of the ICO prospectus—the legal document underpinning the ICO—and will be paid

Bounty is 2% of sales.  Total sales have not been determined because we are still helping some people through KYC verification.  Until we have that number and any unsold tokens have been burned, nobody gets bounty tokens.

Regardless of impatience, accusations, and bickering about stakes, there is no way to hurry that process.  We apologize for the delay, but that doesn't mean our priorities will change.  Envion will work hard to accept every cent of investment from eligible investors possible—that's the point of holding an ICO.  Real humans that participated meaningfully in the bounty program will get their rewards in due time.

Thanks for understanding.
boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

There hasn't been an update because there has been very little to update you on. 

Key points:

• No bounty can be distributed until all KYC and other ICO activities are finished
  • Bounty is part of the ICO prospectus—the legal document underpinning the ICO—and will be paid

Bounty is 2% of sales.  Total sales have not been determined because we are still helping some people through KYC verification.  Until we have that number and any unsold tokens have been burned, nobody gets bounty tokens.

Regardless of impatience, accusations, and bickering about stakes, there is no way to hurry that process.  We apologize for the delay, but that doesn't mean our priorities will change.  Envion will work hard to accept every cent of investment from eligible investors possible—that's the point of holding an ICO.  Real humans that participated meaningfully in the bounty program will get their rewards in due time.

You need send emails for KYC to all of the unverified KYC user.
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

Key points:

You need send emails for KYC to all of the unverified KYC user.

Or maybe just send back money to all unverified user and move on... These few bucks can't be a problem for a company who just collect millions of dollars  Huh
criptosistemas

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

Hello friends, I am a criptosistema and have not yet received my tokens.
user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1210312
post  naelbetancourtlatino@gmail.com
spreadsheet 496 497
wallet 0x3975b136662e638b49d0F9f54cBd9bF9c456a755

https://steemit.com/envion/@criptosistema/envion-cryptomoney-mining-in-mobile-containers
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

The final review of the bounty program by envion staff is not yet complete.  The current review was done to eliminate bad actors and control for quality work by verifiable humans.  The revision done by bounty managers will be closely reviewed by envion staff before tokens are distributed.  

We will not comment on the details of this process until the final decisions have been made.  It is possible no changes will be made and it is possible that we will continue to make changes or reverse changes.  Again, we will not comment until our internal review is complete.  

In the meantime, envion is focused on completing our ICO by finishing the KYC verification process.

How long would the review take? It has been months since the review.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

I have not receive my bounty reward http://prntscr.com/j4abg0 please see the image to verify that I suppose to receive a reward for the bounty.
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

I have not receive my bounty reward http://prntscr.com/j4abg0 please see the image to verify that I suppose to receive a reward for the bounty.

Nobody got any bounty yet. So of cause you have also not got any bounty. Besides the sheet you have screenshot is not the final version, since that has not been published yet. Hopefully Envion will finish all their KYC, do the token burn and bounty distribution this month. But it does not matter if it is this month or next month, since they are not paying dividend yet.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

Envion! I spent my time for you for more than 20 days! I am still waiting my coins. Please, dont be a scam and send us our coins which belong us!

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1709

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 09:01:54 AM by wwzsocki

Key points:

Bounty is 2% of sales.  Total sales have not been determined because we are still helping some people through KYC verification.  Until we have that number and any unsold tokens have been burned, nobody gets bounty tokens.

Regardless of impatience, accusations, and bickering about stakes, there is no way to hurry that process.  We apologize for the delay, but that doesn't mean our priorities will change.  Envion will work hard to accept every cent of investment from eligible investors possible—that's the point of holding an ICO.  Real humans that participated meaningfully in the bounty program will get their rewards in due time.

Another month passed from the last update from Envion team. We need information!!!

What is happening with project, development, KYC, bounty, spreadsheets?

If everything is so delayed there should be constant info and updates to sell some confidence to investors. If Envion will be still so quiet price will and actually is going down despite the market is green for few long days.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: