Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2157 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:18:23 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:28:31 PM by Jerzzz

if bitcoin wasn't created we could not have able to gain large amounts of cryptocurrency there will be no hope for those people who have financial problems,those people that only been successful through bitcoin even me if bitcoin wasn't invented maybe I've stop going to the market or what i need to buybecause only in bitcoin i get the money to pay all of my things and foods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

No matter what area of life it is evolution is inevitable. It's very hard to say how the world would be without BTC, definitely, there will be some other fintech innovation in which people will be busy with instead.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

If bitcoin wasn't created we're not here right now, gaining profits online, investing and we wouldn't know where to start. Because bitcoin is the very first coin that made a big impact to the world. Simple people, unemployed, students, won't be able to spend or buy things using their own money if it weren't for bitcoin.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

If Bitcoin wasn't created, this forum wouldn't exist at all. Creative ideas wouldn't have the urge to put themselves out there and make a change or improve the world today through ICOs. If Bitcoin didn't exist at all, I'm still probably working for my boss and he's the one getting rich. I'm glad Bitcoin was created.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin wasnt created then I think that there would another one that takes its place as the forst cryptocurrency. They would also have repercussions on how the cryptocurrency would develop as ethereum might not exist if it not for bitcoin. Ethereum was a better version of how bitcoin is being the smart cryptocurrency but I do think that bitcoin’s effect would still be felt even if it has not been created. As I do think that there would still be a new crytpocurrency giant just not the name bitcoin

Y U MAD AT ME
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

I think when bitcoin is not discover or created, our life is not that good as now. Bitcoin gave us opportunity to have an extra income and also gave as a good life, so if bitcoin is not created until today maybe our life is so boring and not as good as today.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

i think i'll focus on my study if i already student and focus on my work if i have a job. just simple answer because you dont think anything if you already enter here at cryptoworld. cryptocurrency was already created because of bitcoin and other "user" created their own coin i think because they want to get another profit rather than the profit that they get in bitcoin.
Yes right, when we've invest bitcoin then store in a safe wallet then we do not need to do anything anymore, just waiting for a long time then we will get big profit, we can use time to do other things like work or focus learn.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

I think if bitcoin does not exist, then yesterday the poor people add up. Now look there is bitcoin many people have changed with bitcoin. Starting from the economy, if the normal person of the economy increases, And his lifestyle has changed even better.  Smiley
Adiba14

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

if bitcoin is not created then progress in financial problems is no progress because bitcoin is a digital currency that has good prospects for the future era with its benefits and also about investments that I find easier compared to other investments.
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

Crypto currency - conditional zeros and units on the account of their owner, not having a physical form, and therefore they need their own original version of accounting.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

I think creation of bitcoin was inevitable. The digital development and new technologies, new mindset of people regarding banks and traditional economy made the conditions for bitcoin to be created.
If it wasn't called bitcoin maybe would be some other name but cryptocurrencies were ment to be made and this represents another level of human society development.

malaj
uriitimoshilov0109

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

But the fact that bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general are not tied to any particular tangible asset, does not allow to make forecasts, how long the growth will last and when the reverse slope comes.
ahrispool
Copper Member

Activity: 82

https://mvlchain.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

I do not think any other cryptos came out. Altcoins came out because of the blockchain concept.
That is why the one(or ones) that brought the concept of blockchain is a god.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

If bitcoin is not created then there is no opportunity being offered to the people to gain extra income and sustain daily lives. Life still the same need to strive harder to make lives better and financially stable. When bitcoin came lot of opportunities opened and lot of people specially those who are unemployed are given a chance to earn. And as for me i can also say that it contribute help to the economy becomes better because unemployed people can now have an income to sustain their daily needs. Thankful to bitcoin for coming in because lives become better especially on the financial aspect.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

If bitcoin was not created then there would be other cryptos. The next one is etherium so without bitcoin etherium would be the biggest crypto out there. Also if you look at the market you can see lots of new cryptos being created all the time from the ICOs so there are always many different cryptos available. It just happens that bitcoin is the first and so is the biggest. Someone created it and there had to be a first one and that is bitcoin.

Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

I think if bitcoin wasn't created someone else would have just created it. Same concept, different name at that point. It might not have happened when bitcoin was created but it would have been created regardless by someone else.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

if bitcoin wasn't created my life could still be the same. my financial problems would not be solved if it wasn't for bitcoin. it helped me grow and become sucessful im very thankful that bitcoin was created i hope that bitcoin can help those lee fortunate people to grow and become sucessful.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

We would not be able to ask such stupid question at this forum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

We probably will be doing some other business Smiley
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin is not created,may we are not here,and there is no community of bitcoin created,and maybe also that we are not here working and looking for bounty by promoting some ICO project,so that we can earn.We already know that how cryptocurrency being important of our life,by helping to grow our economy and social responsibilty,thats why if bitcoins  is  not been created by nakamoto satoshi,maybe we are still doom situation,because digital currency is the answer of all our future dreams.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: