Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created?  (Read 2156 times)
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:09:16 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:53:06 AM by Gulayman

If Bitcoin is not created, many people are still suffering in their jobs with a very low wages. Bitcoin now is very important to us because it is the way to earn much money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

if this doesn't exist i might be still having a hard time having money for my daily needs and also the needs of my family. bitcoin is giving us opportunity to have money if you are a jobless person. I think Bitcoin is currently affecting a lot of lives, if this wasn't created it will affect lot of lives that depends on bitcoin.

Ram krish

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

I think if bitcoin was not created, crypto currencies would not be known world wide and no other altcoins would be created.Someone else would have done something similar
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

If bitcoin is no longer working, maybe I do not have any extra income and I do not have any extra income because I'm doing extra income this week. so thank you i have bitcoin. If Bitcoin wasn't invented it wouldn't make a big difference right now. I don't think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting a lot of lives. Sure, there are some exceptions but I think a majority of people see Bitcoin as a curiosity.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

Actually it's fine even if the bitcoin does'nt exist since bitcoin is not the only one existing crypto in the whole world but we can't deny the fact that if it's not btc there will be no further changes and development that will happen in the future besides it's the first outcome of cryptocurrency.Moreover,it's somehow the first generation of crypto currency and without bitcoin it there's no altcoin and etherium that will be created.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

From what I know, Bitcoin pioneered crypto currencies, opened the doors for all other currencies int he crypto world. So if it was not created at all then we are not enjoying and experiencing the fruits of our investments in Bitcoin and all other crypto currencies there may be. Smiley
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

If the bitcoin is not created then there will definitely be no strong cryptocurrency market today because basically other altcoins are created from open source bitcoin. Since its inception, Bitcoin has revolutionized global payment and finance, which is a great thing that has never been done before. Bitcoin will grow very strongly in the future, expect the unexpected that bitcoin can do.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

I think if bitcoin was not created, crypto currencies would not be known world wide and no other altcoins would be created. If there is no bitcoin, there are no millionaires because of bitcoin and maybe we don't have other source of income.

Right you are! And if Bitcoin would not exist, nothing extraordinary would happen in economy of different countries. However sooner or later something like BTC had to be created. We spend too much time in virtual world, why not using virtual money?
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

if the crypto market for bitcoin has not been opened yet, it may be a place where it's invested with another crypto in use. just just a different name. because at this time could not if this network does not exist all inhibit the financial information system cryptocurency.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

If bitcoin had not been created, nothing would come to mind at the cost of the internet, and a large number of people still continue to work with little money in the beginning.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:06:51 PM by dogandogru

There are two parts in this ques.
First what if Bitcoin is not created....you mean if crypto is no created.
Ans: The world would be happy with Fiat.

Second...crypto world without Bitcoin.
If Bitcoin not created as the first virtual currency then Litecoin might be at $10K price today, because then LTC would be having the first mover advantage today.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

Your question makes really little sense - how can you imagine a cryptoworld without Bitcoin having been created first? Doesn't really make sense.
But one things is sure: we would all not be typing on Bitcointalk right now Wink
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

It was just an ordinary days for us here if bitcoin wasn't created. Go to work or school and home. No extra income to be received. There will be no forum like this that will be established nor many project development that will be formed by those creative minds.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

Well if bitcoin wsn't created I wouldn't be here today posting this comment of nine. Thank heavens bitcoin is created. Grin
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:19:50 AM

i don't understand what you're saying because BTC was the first crypto coin ever created, if it wasn't created crypto wouldn't exist, easy.
Blockchain and others coins are here because of BTC, somebody would have invented something different but without BTC crypto world wouldn't be where it is now.

Correct, and in by some parallel universe that bitcoin is not created then we would not be here earning money and learning about cryptocurrencies instead we would be just spending our normal day browsing the net. It would be a great loss of opportunity and change but I think developing cryptocurrencies are inevitable and someone would always come up with the idea to breakthrough the norm of currencies and centralization.

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

If bitcoin was not created, i think its hard to us to find were we can get our extra income into our expenses, because btc is a source of income of the people around the world. We have difficulty to transact in online, it is because bitcoin is fast and safe in our transactions online. It wasn't created we have no opportunity to invest, and we cant earn profit, so one will rich. Most especially there are a lot of unemployed people and the number poverty is increases.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

There will be no forum like this,  no more convenient transactions.  No more signature campaign that will help us financially specially for those who are not capable to work everyday.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

There will be no forum like this,  no more convenient transactions.  No more signature campaign that will help us financially specially for those who are not capable to work everyday.

If bitcoin was not created, I think no one can post and answer in a forum like this everyday. All people are busy hardworkin in their jobs and the students may be focus in their studies because the only thing that will provide their needs is to have a job and they should study hard.
gunungkembar

Activity: 544
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

I can not imagine what would happen if digital currencies like bitcoins were not created so the development of the world's financial economy would not advance and would not be creating a world focused on digital currencies. Paper money will always be used to reduce the tropical forest in the world because it is used to make paper money.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:30:37 AM

Well, if bitcoin is not created now then I don't think I can still finish my College degree this coming year as this bitcoin has supported me thru my daily allowances and other expenses in my school. As well as not having an opportunity to help my father with the allowance of my siblings, but if ever this happen, maybe I will just go  in a fast food chain and apply as a part time crew.
Same here, bitcoin is a life saver for me since it help with my school chargeables. Im not a rich guy and my parents were working hard for me to be able to graduate in a proper school.  So without bitcoin, i think our burdens will be doubled. And I think without bitcoin, Im also working in sideline jobs or summer jobs because college schools are really costly when it comes to fees and other project payments.
I'm so lucky that I found bitcoin.

404 Not Found
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: