Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get merit points for free!  (Read 411 times)
mikeey89 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:26:39 PM by mikeey89
Merited by Tarek4080 (1)

Haha, I tricked you believing it was a hack, right? Sorry, it's not that simple, but anyway let me give you some tip about how to earn merit points. I do not say it will guarantee merit points, but it will definitely give you a better chance.

- Try to create new meaningful topics with high quality. And remember to reply to your thread to keep it active, but do not spam!
- Learn how to use the text formatting functionality to make your post look better and easier to read.
- Reply to topics and read other replies before you comment so you don't repeat what's been said earlier, unless you are adding something to the comment
- Use proper grammar, and try to write ad good English as you can. Check for spelling mistakes and the misuse of singularity.
-  Posting relevant comments/topics in hot forums increases your chances of getting merited. If you find a hot coin in example, great posts about that particular coin will increase your chances of getting merited.

And a final advice:
- Do not buy merit points from other users. That will make you risk getting banned.

NB: Merit is a new system and it will probably take time to earn merits. It's not done overnight. Keep using my tip and you will see it increase over time.

Edit: added the suggestion from Jet Cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

You can also check for spelling mistakes, and the misuse of singularity. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mikeey89 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

You can also check for spelling mistakes, and the misuse of singularity. Smiley
Added to the list. Thanks for giving me constructive feedback and help to improve my thread. It is much appreciated. Hope other users can learn something from this post.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

Getting merit even with making meaning new topics is by luck. A newbie got two by creating one or two new topics and got 2 in one week but as a member, I have posted to the best of my ability but got no merit. I don’t really understand that aspect in the forum; I need some clarifications on this. Meanwhile some junior members without any merit today cried because they have their ranks removed from up to down. They are back to newbies. How sad! Does it mean the new rule is that without a merit no promotion to junior member?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

What's the basis of hot forum/hot coin? On the number of replies? If that's the case, you might end up replying to Spam Mega Threads (stay away if it's SMT)

Suggestion:
- Try to post or join in the discussions on boards where members are mostly giving Merits.
  I searched for a related thread and saw this one. This is not updated, but I think would still be helpful : Where the Merit Pours?

Does it mean the new rule is that without a merit no promotion to junior member?
Exactly.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

Haha, I tricked you believing it was a hack, right? Sorry, it's not that simple, but anyway let me give you some tip about how to earn merit points. I do not say it will guarantee merit points, but it will definitely give you a better chance.

- Try to create new meaningful topics with high quality. And remember to reply to your thread to keep it active, but do not spam!
- Learn how to use the text formatting functionality to make your post look better and easier to read.
- Reply to topics and read other replies before you comment so you don't repeat what's been said earlier, unless you are adding something to the comment
- Use proper grammar, and try to write ad good English as you can. Check for spelling mistakes and the misuse of singularity.
-  Posting relevant comments/topics in hot forums increases your chances of getting merited. If you find a hot coin in example, great posts about that particular coin will increase your chances of getting merited.

And a final advice:
- Do not buy merit points from other users. That will make you risk getting banned.

NB: Merit is a new system and it will probably take time to earn merits. It's not done overnight. Keep using my tip and you will see it increase over time.

Edit: added the suggestion from Jet Cash

I think another advice is to comment on a topic you are knowledgeable about , don't comment on topic you don't know much about it, also comment on other section of the forum, most people make all their post on altcoin discussion for bounty purposes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: