Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KAMI][BOUNTY] CRYPTOKAMI - DECENTRALIZED RESERVE SYSTEM  (Read 3565 times)
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

How can KAMI be used?
The system uses KAMI tokens for bonus program, the price will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Where’s the office of the project team located? May I see a photo of managers of the project?
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

The system uses come principle of correspondence of tokens and shares. Which one?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

The platform’s gonna be the next generation of blcokchain.. How soon will industry really need it? All in all I have an impression that the world isnt ready yet.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

What working model has the project choose? Between b2b and b2c options.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

I haven’t found the team’s line up. Is there a link?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

1 billion KAMI is equal to 20% of shares.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

I do not understand what the know-how of the project is! Is there an attempt to regulate the emission of tokens with ICO? But, it seems, the creators of each project independently solve such a problem and no one complains yet.
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

I do not understand what the know-how of the project is! Is there an attempt to regulate the emission of tokens with ICO? But, it seems, the creators of each project independently solve such a problem and no one complains yet.
Not exactly! The project created a new system for tokens regulation in the ecosystem, adding to this the mandatory backup storage based on the Comreme Algorithm, which is a proprietary development. Also added its own Regulatory Agreement. At the moment CryptoKami issues and regulates KAMI tokens through third-party financial applications that work on it.
Mat24

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Not exactly! The project created a new system for tokens regulation in the ecosystem, adding to this the mandatory backup storage based on the Comreme Algorithm, which is a proprietary development. Also added its own Regulatory Agreement. At the moment CryptoKami issues and regulates KAMI tokens through third-party financial applications that work on it.
And what does this allow you to do? What to achieve?
Mops

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

The main goal is to protect the crypto currency itself from all kinds of external factors, be it rumors, political news. Regulation itself has not been formed at the moment and the CryproKami offer is fundamental. This approach is an application for a new generation of blockrooms.
Mat24

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

The main goal is to protect the crypto currency itself from all kinds of external factors, be it rumors, political news. Regulation itself has not been formed at the moment and the CryproKami offer is fundamental. This approach is an application for a new generation of blockrooms.
Hmmm ... Ok! What exactly will the project system offer in the described situation in order to support the course of the crypt?
Mops

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

Hmmm ... Ok! What exactly will the project system offer in the described situation in order to support the course of the crypt?
The flow of KAMI tokens will automatically be adjusted so that the rate of supply growth is always slower than the rate of growth in demand. As a result, the market will be dominated by demand over the current offer and the cost of the tokens will always be higher. In the long term, this plays a significant role.
Mat24

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

The flow of KAMI tokens will automatically be adjusted so that the rate of supply growth is always slower than the rate of growth in demand. As a result, the market will be dominated by demand over the current offer and the cost of the tokens will always be higher. In the long term, this plays a significant role.
Has this approach already been applied to any crypto currency?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

How many tokens after the ICO will be directed to the bounty program?
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

How many tokens after the ICO will be directed to the bounty program?
It is expected that the volume for this will be 10 million.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Would it be correct to assume that the concept of CryptoKami could substantially smooth out bitcoin's volatility in the last six months?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Still quite a questionable approach with regulation, similar to the FedReserve System ... This organization uses centralization, by and large. Is there any contradiction here?
ptbs

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

What is wrong with the rumors and attempts to manipulate the currency markets? Well. there is volatility, dynamics ... In general, everything is regulated by news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: